PDA

View Full Version : Noob Questions at its finest

NotYoCookiez
12-13-2014, 07:56 PM
I just came back after a awhile and i received VIP lixs.

1. How do I use it
2. How did i receive it?

Also apparently there is this new thing that permanent increases exp by 15%? Does it stack and everything? Sounds too good to be true for only 3 bucks.

Gonna be noobin around on my mage NotYoCookiez. add me and ill try not to spread my noobitis on ya :)

Ebezaanec
12-13-2014, 07:59 PM
VIP Elixirs were granted to players as compensation for the constant DC issues some time ago.

They are stashable and non-tradable. Opening the 10 pack will give you ten of the elixirs in your inv.

NotYoCookiez
12-13-2014, 08:00 PM
VIP Elixirs were granted to players as compensation for the constant DC issues some time ago.

They are stashable and non-tradable. Opening the 10 pack will give you ten of the elixirs in your inv.

so it will take up 10 spaces in my inventory? Ouch. Only got the minimum lol thanks!

obee
12-13-2014, 08:09 PM
I just came back after a awhile and i received VIP lixs.

1. How do I use it
2. How did i receive it?

Also apparently there is this new thing that permanent increases exp by 15%? Does it stack and everything? Sounds too good to be true for only 3 bucks.

Gonna be noobin around on my mage NotYoCookiez. add me and ill try not to spread my noobitis on ya :)
The adventure kit does stack.

Energizeric
12-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Do the daily bards quests and you can use the tokens to purchase more inventory slots.

NotYoCookiez
12-13-2014, 08:22 PM
The adventure kit does stack.

thanks!

Do the daily bards quests and you can use the tokens to purchase more inventory slots.

is there only one daily bard? so i only get 10 tokens per day?

Energizeric
12-13-2014, 08:34 PM
thanks!

is there only one daily bard? so i only get 10 tokens per day?

Yes, so after 10 days you can purchase a +25 inventory pack.

NotYoCookiez
12-13-2014, 09:25 PM
Yes, so after 10 days you can purchase a +25 inventory pack.

So i should do this on every character? So then i can buy stuff like stash space and free character spot. That affects my whole account and not just the toon.

And the adventure package is just for one toon right? I cant move it around? Is it worth it?

obee
12-13-2014, 09:31 PM
So i should do this on every character? So then i can buy stuff like stash space and free character spot. That affects my whole account and not just the toon.

And the adventure package is just for one toon right? I cant move it around? Is it worth it?
Only one toon for the adventure kit.

Spell
12-13-2014, 11:01 PM

Yes u can do bard for ten days on ten different toons and then buy the 25 inv slot kits.then stash all and open on yur main account.im quite greatful that sts made stash/auc/inv kits optainable without the use of plats.

grzena1982
12-14-2014, 09:35 AM
Obee how do u know that exp bonus stacks?

Using both abaddon and perma exp is a whooping mark indeed Has this been checked or verified?

NotYoCookiez
12-14-2014, 10:11 AM
Obee how do u know that exp bonus stacks?

Using both abaddon and perma exp is a whooping mark indeed Has this been checked or verified?

Is this permanent thing a new release?

ClumsyCactus
12-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Is this permanent thing a new release?

Yep.