PDA

View Full Version : Event Essence Farming: Endless Map

Ebezaanec
12-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Players spend more time in WT4 than the event. Just implement a map with endless spawns. Enemies can drop tokens, energy points, and essences.

For an added bonus, after X amount of enemy kills, a random event boss will spawn.

Any PL players remember the endless maps in Humania and Blacksmoke Mt.?

Schnitzel
12-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Players spend more time in WT4 than the event. Just implement a map with endless spawns. Enemies can drop tokens, energy points, and essences.

For an added bonus, after X amount of enemy kills, a random event boss will spawn.

I like this idea, would be awesome for lvling

Valkiryas
12-13-2014, 11:40 PM
Come on! I can get almost 5 Essences in every single map .... In WT4 I barely got 4 ....

Just try another maps, does you have seen how many essences are droped at Rook's Nest .... Is Crazy ( 6 - even 10 per run )

aquascaper
12-14-2014, 12:22 AM
Come on! I can get almost 5 Essences in every single map .... In WT4 I barely got 4 ....

Just try another maps, does you have seen how many essences are droped at Rook's Nest .... Is Crazy ( 6 - even 10 per run )

*shhhhh* don't tell them lol

Hail
12-14-2014, 12:53 AM
I would enjoy a map that drops only energy essence. All I get from tombs is Ice Dragon Scales :sorrow:

kinzmet
12-14-2014, 01:11 AM

Take the bard quest on Nordr, the Camp boulder or Crystal cave quest. The mobs spawns endlessly there.

Omisace
12-14-2014, 02:20 AM
Take the bard quest on Nordr, the Camp boulder or Crystal cave quest. The mobs spawns endlessly there.

I don't think they drop essences anymore...

SacredKnight
12-14-2014, 04:57 AM
+1,

I would like to see an event endless map. Where event style mobs would just spawn and you kill them, occasionally they will drop energy essences (Higher rate than any other zone), and have a chance to drop tokens.

Let's say ever 1000 Killed a boss appears, out of random. At the 10000 Mark the final boss appears, remember to keep in mind that this is the combined efforts of a four party team here.

Kingofninjas
12-14-2014, 05:08 AM
I would enjoy a map that drops only energy essence. All I get from tombs is Ice Dragon Scales :sorrow:

We need a button to turn off ice scales lol. All I'm doing is melting them.

Madnex
12-14-2014, 06:31 AM
We had this. Then people exploited it. So they took it away.

kinzmet
12-14-2014, 11:27 AM
We had this. Then people exploited it. So they took it away.

Yup, with the game available at pc even I can make a bot program to farm for me 24/7.

eugene9707
12-14-2014, 05:45 PM

ummmm its called Camp Boulder.... the mobs there USED TO give kills, drop essences. But then sts decides to remove it ....

Dvsk
12-16-2014, 05:44 PM
+1, I agree they should add a endless map just for the events, however do not count to kills ratio as well as not giving xp - much similar to camp boulder, as if they allowed them people would just exploit it.

It should be said as well that if you enter and people join or leave, the kill scores get reset therefore you cannot swap without consequences and this would encourage you to go in a party / solo and not randoms. They can make it as stated by Saceredknight , every 1000 kills an event boss appears. But this can be increased to promote staying longer. And could possibly be increased to 2500 kills, with possibly a more loot chance to get higher rewards than when fighting them normally in dungeons.

Dalmony
12-16-2014, 11:38 PM
ummmm its called Camp Boulder.... the mobs there USED TO give kills, drop essences. But then sts decides to remove it ....

Because players were given an inch and decided to take...well... a very long nap while they exploited it to the point of ridiculousness.

Leonut
12-17-2014, 11:58 PM
This is actually good. So new players going for lvl cap (41) can get parties in wt4. We don't want dead maps.

epicrrr
12-21-2014, 07:23 AM
Bad idea, tomb entrances will be deserted and come on the exit is near to the boss and you spawn next to the entrance.

Ebezaanec
12-22-2014, 08:31 PM
Bad idea, tomb entrances will be deserted and come on the exit is near to the boss and you spawn next to the entrance.

Because a Winter event (seasonal, mind you) must require players to play Season 1 Maps to participate.

Tombs are for kills and leveling. Events should involve playing event maps.