PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the haters?

Ellyidol
02-14-2011, 04:03 AM
After getting to 56, it seems its attracted more hate than anything else lately.

If you look at Facebook, when STS posted about lone's and bomber's reaching to 56, you can see countless hate comments, why?

The grind isn't as bad as the other MMO's out there, I've grinded to 1-2% per hour for one level, and thats stuck on the PC.

Pocket Legends I can play outside, in a cafe, in the mall, anywhere with good reception.

So whats with all the "get a life", "noob?" comments?

I've gotten some really nice praises from some people, and its actually nice, but I just don't get the haters.

Riccits
02-14-2011, 04:18 AM
i forgot:

GRATS ELLY!! UR MY IDOL! ;)

didnt read comments yet... but theres really no need to be jealous... u played hard to reach it and spend a lot money for this target... dunno wheres the problem..

Cabero
02-14-2011, 04:18 AM
It's called jealously Elly. Some people can't handle when someone is better than them so they degrade people to make them feel better about themselves.

Physiologic
02-14-2011, 04:21 AM
In the words of a wise man,

"no love for da haters, da haters, mad cuz i got floo' seats at the lakers"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G1L8lV6LQ

Ellyidol
02-14-2011, 04:35 AM
i forgot:

GRATS ELLY!! UR MY IDOL! ;)

didnt read comments yet... but theres really no need to be jealous... u played hard to reach it and spend a lot money for this target... dunno wheres the problem..

Thanks Riccits, your one of my grinders too, so thanks! :)

It's called jealously Elly. Some people can't handle when someone is better than them so they degrade people to make them feel better about themselves.

Ah yeah, it just seems like getting to cap actually became a bad thing after what they say -.-

In the words of a wise man,

"no love for da haters, da haters, mad cuz i got floo' seats at the lakers"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G1L8lV6LQ

Hahahaha!!!!

Lesrider
02-14-2011, 04:37 AM
Dang Phys, that sig of yours is getting BIG!! That's a lot of guides!

Oh and congrats Elly :)

Ellyidol
02-14-2011, 04:46 AM

Ikr, I'm embarrassed to sig my one guide. Lol!

And tyvm Les :)

bladesword
02-14-2011, 04:55 AM
What? Pocket Legends is now available in Pc?

Ellyidol
02-14-2011, 04:59 AM
What? Pocket Legends is now available in Pc?

No no, I meant the other PC MMO's I've played. :)

bladesword
02-14-2011, 05:01 AM
No no, I meant the other PC MMO's I've played. :)
Oh :)
My bad

Physiologic
02-14-2011, 05:51 AM

the more the merrier :D

thugimmortal
02-14-2011, 06:43 AM
Congrats elly on getting to 56

Dont worry about the haters out there you know who your friends are. i respec you for all the time and commitment required to reach 56. hell if i was rich enough id be 56 by now so welldone.

Ellyidol
02-14-2011, 06:51 AM
Congrats elly on getting to 56

Dont worry about the haters out there you know who your friends are. i respec you for all the time and commitment required to reach 56. hell if i was rich enough id be 56 by now so welldone.

Thanks very much :)

RedRyder
02-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Elly... You're the freaking man

Wbto-Angeluscustos
02-14-2011, 10:08 AM
grats elly.. and grats everyone else who got to lvl 56 i would try but i dont have that much time im just taking it slow.. im just wandering how muhc money did you use on xp pots>?

flaimdude
02-14-2011, 10:57 AM
Wait... on the PC?!? Where can I download that? Also, congrats! :D

StompArtist
02-14-2011, 10:59 AM
After getting to 56, it seems its attracted more hate than anything else lately.

If you look at Facebook, when STS posted about lone's and bomber's reaching to 56, you can see countless hate comments, why?

The grind isn't as bad as the other MMO's out there, I've grinded to 1-2% per hour for one level, and thats stuck on the PC.

Pocket Legends I can play outside, in a cafe, in the mall, anywhere with good reception.

I've gotten some really nice praises from some people, and its actually nice, but I just don't get the haters.

The "haters" are jealous of you. Just disregard them ;)

Militaryman
02-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Congratz elly!

Can I see a pic of the crown on a bear?

Ellyidol
02-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Elly... You're the freaking man

No Red, you are :)

grats elly.. and grats everyone else who got to lvl 56 i would try but i dont have that much time im just taking it slow.. im just wandering how muhc money did you use on xp pots>?

Thanks very much! :) It got quite pricey, 6-7.5k a run.

Wait... on the PC?!? Where can I download that? Also, congrats! :D

No, its not on PC. Just meant the other MMOs I've played on PC :)

The "haters" are jealous of you. Just disregard them ;)

Thanks, Stomp! I do I do, just don't understand what makes them do those things.

Congratz elly!

Can I see a pic of the crown on a bear?

Thanks! :) I'll put it up soon.

Kossi
02-14-2011, 08:40 PM
yea i saw a TON of hate comments on facebook about lone getting 56
"nerds"
"noobs"
"does he get a free name change to TheLonelyArcher?"
"i have a life"
"i own a horse"

noobmigo
02-14-2011, 08:49 PM
"i own a horse" lulz, was that a hate?

Kirei
02-14-2011, 08:50 PM
"i own a horse"

the only way that would equal respect is if it said llama....
also congrats on the 56

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-14-2011, 08:50 PM
This reminds me of the song
-stronger

Militaryman
02-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Bye kanye west? If so, that-that-that that don't kill me can only make me stronger, I need you to hurry up now cuz I can't wait much longer.

WhoIsThis
02-15-2011, 12:30 AM
I think that you will always see haters. It's just a fact of life. Some are envious and will never admit it. Others just hate your guts.

I will never be the player that you are, but for what it's worth, my advice is to just take some pride in your achievement. Ignore the haters. If ignored, they're much more likely to go away.

Inching
02-15-2011, 12:54 AM

hate you, ur a noob too... are u at 56 yet bro? :)

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 12:55 AM
That's true. I don't let them get to me really, especially not some random kid's comment on the internet. I'm just curious as to why they like to behave that way, do they in real life? Lol

But yeah, thank you :)

Ursanblessing
02-15-2011, 12:59 AM
nice job... 1 question, where did you level. Was it in the sewers or somewhere else? :)
And how many pinks did you see drop for team and for yourself.

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Sewers, definitely. After 53, you don't get exp anywhere else aside from shadow caves anyway :)

I don't remember the exact number, but there were a few pinks definitely.

Otukura
02-15-2011, 01:34 AM
Don't feel to bad...

It's Valentines Day!!!
http://rlv.zcache.com/bucket_of_love_png_photosculpture-p153232563065184535tro3_210.jpg

(you're not mine... it's called sharing)

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 01:44 AM
hate you, ur a noob too... are u at 56 yet bro? :)

Yeah, made 4th :D

Don't feel to bad...

It's Valentines Day!!!
http://rlv.zcache.com/bucket_of_love_png_photosculpture-p153232563065184535tro3_210.jpg

(you're not mine... it's called sharing)

I can't be yours, I'm taken ;)

Otukura
02-15-2011, 01:48 AM
I didn't say you were mine.. I posted that then realized it was valentines day...

deathish
02-15-2011, 05:33 AM
i agree with what u said Elly hehe.
the grind isnt even that hard compared to RF online.
so to all the haters get to lvl 60 on that game and come back here then let me call u a no-life.

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 05:35 AM
i agree with what u said Elly hehe.
the grind isnt even that hard compared to RF online.
so to all the haters get to lvl 60 on that game and come back here then let me call u a no-life.

OMG RF ONLINE!

And they have EXP deduction on death too! Lol

WhoIsThis
02-15-2011, 07:46 PM
That's true. I don't let them get to me really, especially not some random kid's comment on the internet. I'm just curious as to why they like to behave that way, do they in real life? Lol

But yeah, thank you :)

In a few weeks, they'll be gone. There will be more level 56s and then level 56 will be the new norm, just as 50 once was. On the downside, we'll start seeing people booting non-56s just like what happened with Victory Lap and level 50s.:(

People say things online behind a shield of anonymity that they would never do to your face in real life. Still, it is interesting to see what people are really like if removed from the barriers of social norms.

Thelonearcher
02-15-2011, 08:36 PM
I get it every day ^^

Crywolf
02-15-2011, 09:32 PM

Wow stop bein so sensitive, seriously. What's wrong wit bein hate by gay haters who don't even know you in real life? Seriously what's wrong wit being hate in an online game? Bash on me errtyme call my char a noob,weak,call anythang I could care less. I install this game cause I get bored in study hall and If I reach lvl 56 which ain't impossible and them haters bashin on me, huh ill just laugh at them. come on some ppl r gonna hate u when ur better than them. How does someone praising u reaching lvl 56 makes u feel nice?? The "respect" u guys call in this game will neva be out in da real world. So take my word don't take this game seriously it ain't real life!! jus have fun and laugh at haters who cant be on yo lvl.

Congrats on lvl 56 ill be there someday, hopefully

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Wow stop bein so sensitive, seriously. What's wrong wit bein hate by gay haters who don't even know you in real life? Seriously what's wrong wit being hate in an online game? Bash on me errtyme call my char a noob,weak,call anythang I could care less. I install this game cause I get bored in study hall and If I reach lvl 56 which ain't impossible and them haters bashin on me, huh ill just laugh at them. come on some ppl r gonna hate u when ur better than them. How does someone praising u reaching lvl 56 makes u feel nice?? The "respect" u guys call in this game will neva be out in da real world. So take my word don't take this game seriously it ain't real life!! jus have fun and laugh at haters who cant be on yo lvl.

Did i say i was sensitive? :) i could care less, im merely curious as to why they behave that way.

And, thanks.

Zeus
02-15-2011, 09:43 PM

Actually... to propose a rebuttal to your statement of not getting respect in the "real world". I'd like to inform you that your statement is false :). If there wasn't how would businesses run? Jobs and life in general? Are you saying you don't have respect for your country's leaders? Politicians? Superiors? You do, and you can't deny it. Even more so... Your family?? You don't respect them either then? I think you are looking at this from a wrong viewpoint and while you offer some praises to Ellyidol, shouldn't tell him that he is "sensitive".