PDA

View Full Version : If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Pages : 1 [2]

epicrrr
12-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Mages with freeze is going to be OP I reckon, see the rage breeze has causes us lol if mage will get their freeze back because of this poll then make it a micro-stun 0.5 - 1 sec.

Axesam
12-26-2014, 12:37 AM
Change is a must, sts bring new gear and pet to make this game still fun. The point is we can buy that pet or farm tombs to get one, so if hard to fight team with 3-4 breeze u should find team like that too, all ppl can get that pet. Its not like sns with his op pool and not all ppl can have that pet. I just dont understand with ppl who always cry in pvp, if they bring arcane pet so we bring arcane too, if they have breeze we should have breeze too. So simple.

siddhant
12-26-2014, 01:25 AM
so the ppl wasted their 20m on arcane pets like sam only to be replaced by a 2m breeze huh@axesam?

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 01:38 AM
Ok lets be honest, 90 percent of the people who voted yes are probably mages with a biased opinion. There is a reason mages freeze was removed from pvp before and that reason still holds true. Because it was op

Linkincena
12-26-2014, 02:14 AM
Ok lets be honest, 90 percent of the people who voted yes are probably mages with a biased opinion. There is a reason mages freeze was removed from pvp before and that reason still holds true. Because it was op

Yeah.. this imbalance was created at game start...

See here whats happening at end game now :

Warriors: No skills Blocked

Rogues : No Skills Blocked ( 10% Damage Debuff in pvp) (correct me here) .. Have Normal criticals beyond 40% now ..which compensates for 10% debuffs..
Average rogues also have damages greater than or equal to mages... unstoppable . ..

Sorcerer: Root blocked, Freeze blocked,
Average Mages have low critical percentages (less than 20 or 25%)..so lightning isn't lucky everytime.
(That 10% Shield Buff made a damage absorb Increase to approx. 200 to 250 HP and Shield cooldown by 2 secs made slight difference ... try compare it to 4000 to 6000 Aimed shot in endgame lol)
Mage HP at end game doesn't cross 3200 or 3500 pts at lvl 41... unless u use kershal or Arcane Pet or Malison...

Lets look at results over 2 years of Time since the game started:

Rogues are leaders in:
Time runs
Leaders in Number of pvp kills.. Mages are not even close to Rank 25 Pvp leaderboard rogues . ..
Fastest Killers... no doubt since cooldowns of Skills are either 2 secs or 3 secs ...

Rogues can also pop 6 Packs with 2 absorbs(3 before and 3 after) each buffing 1000 hP in single pack.. Plus good Heal over times.....

Warriors : Are Scarier in endgame with high damages comparable to Mages now... making em harder and harder to kill over time ....

A lot more experience can be added here by players who have stayed in game for more than 2 years...

Idly
12-26-2014, 02:26 AM

Agreed mages were op many many seasons ago, 90% of mages now are nothing more than food due to tanks and rogues with unbelievable armor and damage. Sure some mages are gonna be biased but the same can be said for rogues and tanks who want to continue to be the dominant classes right?

With freeze having a high chance to break free every .5 seconds and also its own stun immunity timer there is no way mages will be considered op, it will only restore some balance to the weakest class.

Sure there will be fully geared mages who you wont be able to kill which is how it should be with class equality and only equipment and skill to factor in. On the other hand .5 seconds freeze will in no way stop a rogue from one hitting a mage as soon as shield drops, and a common practice for a skilled rogue is to wait until shield drops before opening fire anyway! So warrior's will become food to mages? No, because against a half decent tank stun 2 seconds panic 2.5-3 seconds freeze .5-2.5 seconds is the tank dead? No because he is a tank and most mages simply cannot deal the dps to down a decent geared warrior. Factor in razor shield and juggernaut stun immunity and theres nothing really to worry about for tanks or rogues, the only difference will be the stun class will have one stun that works.

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 02:52 AM
Agreed mages were op many many seasons ago, 90% of mages now are nothing more than food due to tanks and rogues with unbelievable armor and damage. Sure some mages are gonna be biased but the same can be said for rogues and tanks who want to continue to be the dominant classes right?

With freeze having a high chance to break free every .5 seconds and also its own stun immunity timer there is no way mages will be considered op, it will only restore some balance to the weakest class.

Sure there will be fully geared mages who you wont be able to kill which is how it should be with class equality and only equipment and skill to factor in. On the other hand .5 seconds freeze will in no way stop a rogue from one hitting a mage as soon as shield drops, and a common practice for a skilled rogue is to wait until shield drops before opening fire anyway! So warrior's will become food to mages? No, because against a half decent tank stun 2 seconds panic 2.5-3 seconds freeze .5-2.5 seconds is the tank dead? No because he is a tank and most mages simply cannot deal the dps to down a decent geared warrior. Factor in razor shield and juggernaut stun immunity and theres nothing really to worry about for tanks or rogues, the only difference will be the stun class will have one stun that works.

Just because i said that mages shouldnt be given freeze back doesnt mean that mages shouldnt be buffed. Ive said it in many different posts that mages shield and lifegiver should be buffed to provide more survivability but i wont say the specifics right now. The reason mages shouldnt be given freeze back is because they would have 3 ways to prevent their enemy from moving or using any skills while rogues and warriors would have 2. This is the flaw in allowing freeze. Mages could stun with fireball, then use their freeze, then use a panic pet like samael. And by the time all thst is done the stun immunity timer will be just about up and mages can stun AGAIN. They wouldnt even need lifegiver because their enemies wouldnt be able to do anything before they died. And also you guys only think about endgame. Rogues dont have 40% crit at endgame, without a crit pet at lvl 17 we have 9-10. A good mage can already kill rogues 1v1 at my lvl. And what ticks me off the most about the surge of people wanting mage freeze to come back is that hardly anyone was asking for mage freeze back in pvp before breeze was introduced. This means most of you mages are trying to use a broken pet ability that has broken pvp as justification to break pvp even more

Axesam
12-26-2014, 02:57 AM
so the ppl wasted their 20m on arcane pets like sam only to be replaced by a 2m breeze huh@axesam?

i have samael too :) but when another pet better i'll use that pet. Ppl complaining all the time that AL dominate by rich ppl who can get arcane item and arcane pet, and now sts give u cheap pet (compare to samael) and ppl still complaining *sigh*

HotttSauce
12-26-2014, 03:14 AM
Correct. It's already been stated. Breeze was not meant to be more useful than arcane pets. It was a mistake. This is why we aren't playing legendary legends. Excited for devs to make him how he was meant to function. :)

I DIED @This is why we aren't playing legendary legends.... LMAO almost fell outta my chair when I read this.

Idly
12-26-2014, 03:31 AM
Just because i said that mages shouldnt be given freeze back doesnt mean that mages shouldnt be buffed. Ive said it in many different posts that mages shield and lifegiver should be buffed to provide more survivability but i wont say the specifics right now. The reason mages shouldnt be given freeze back is because they would have 3 ways to prevent their enemy from moving or using any skills while rogues and warriors would have 2. This is the flaw in allowing freeze. Mages could stun with fireball, then use their freeze, then use a panic pet like samael. And by the time all thst is done the stun immunity timer will be just about up and mages can stun AGAIN. They wouldnt even need lifegiver because their enemies wouldnt be able to do anything before they died. And also you guys only think about endgame. Rogues dont have 40% crit at endgame, without a crit pet at lvl 17 we have 9-10. A good mage can already kill rogues 1v1 at my lvl. And what ticks me off the most about the surge of people wanting mage freeze to come back is that hardly anyone was asking for mage freeze back in pvp before breeze was introduced. This means most of you mages are trying to use a broken pet ability that has broken pvp as justification to break pvp even more

BreezeFreeze is the underlying issue here ofcourse, would you be ok if the next legendary pet had an aimed shot?
It seems STS are unwilling to remove BreezeFreeze from pvp because some people spent 3m on it!? (Lol @Bulweak, Singe, STS nerf history) therefore if a pet can have a mage skill why cant a mage?

As stated previously by a mod freeze will be placed into its own stun immunity category so that permastuns won't happen. Your point about warrior and rogue having 2 stuns and mages having 3... well we're the stun class right? And what about skill swap which we cant do anymore? Try being a mage in pvp without both shield and lifegiver. So with fb and ice mages lose their only real damage source (lightning) therefore maybe you will be stunned a couple seconds longer but chances are you will take less damage anyway.

HotttSauce
12-26-2014, 03:39 AM
Change is a must, sts bring new gear and pet to make this game still fun. The point is we can buy that pet or farm tombs to get one, so if hard to fight team with 3-4 breeze u should find team like that too, all ppl can get that pet. Its not like sns with his op pool and not all ppl can have that pet. I just dont understand with ppl who always cry in pvp, if they bring arcane pet so we bring arcane too, if they have breeze we should have breeze too. So simple.

THIS is not the point being made. BREEZE pet has made pvp ridiculous.

Example: Clashes/GW's usually last 20secs-60secs for complete defeat depending on team setup. Now enter players with 2 Breeze pets on one team. (Breeze's passive can Freeze for say 4-6secs -ok not so bad- but right after you unfreeze, the player with breeze use's its AA freeze ability which is another 6secs, NOW HERE'S the kicker, the 2nd Breeze users pet is still attacking and then its passive freeze lands. 4-6secs running total of possible time stunned/frozen 12secs-18secs... and now the 2nd Breeze user fires off his pets AA. Possible time a team can be frozen unable to Attk/Heal/Shield can range from min. 22secs - rough max 24secs (maybe not exact times but very close). <---Even though no 1 is usually alive after around the 20sec or so mark.

In a clash that (i was being gracious with 20secs) can last as little as 20 secs being completely frozen for that entire time is RIDICULOUS. Even if an arcane pet had this type of ability it would still be a bit much. Fought in a 2v2 yesterday with 2breeze users, was Frozen a total of 10secs watching my toon get beat on. (prolly would of lasted longer if i hadn't of been dropped while 2warriors used skills on me)

PvP for those that take it serious, compete in tournaments, Guild wars with rival guilds, USED to be about --PvP Tactics and above all PvP Skill of the player/guild-- Example, Karma in this past tournament showed the best tactics/skill. NOT they used 3 breezes and froze everyone each match, for what is really an Unrecoverable amount of time for many pvp teams/players to defend against. IMO Breeze takes VERY LITTLE skill/pvp talent to use (just tapping you pet AA button can equal a 90% win chance) & gives the user a Huge one sided advantage.

The new thing in guild wars, 1v1, Tdm, Ctf is: How many breeze pets do We/They have?

Thats what makes the pets abilities Ridiculous. Going breeze vs breeze doesn't help really, because -----PVP SKILL----- will be eliminated and it will boil down to how many freeze's a players team has. We can literally go in with blue/green armors and freeze you to victory.

Appeltjes
12-26-2014, 06:24 AM
THIS is not the point being made. BREEZE pet has made pvp ridiculous.

Example: Clashes/GW's usually last 20secs-60secs for complete defeat depending on team setup. Now enter players with 2 Breeze pets on one team. (Breeze's passive can Freeze for say 4-6secs -ok not so bad- but right after you unfreeze, the player with breeze use's its AA freeze ability which is another 6secs, NOW HERE'S the kicker, the 2nd Breeze users pet is still attacking and then its passive freeze lands. 4-6secs running total of possible time stunned/frozen 12secs-18secs... and now the 2nd Breeze user fires off his pets AA. Possible time a team can be frozen unable to Attk/Heal/Shield can range from min. 22secs - rough max 24secs (maybe not exact times but very close). <---Even though no 1 is usually alive after around the 20sec or so mark.

In a clash that (i was being gracious with 20secs) can last as little as 20 secs being completely frozen for that entire time is RIDICULOUS. Even if an arcane pet had this type of ability it would still be a bit much. Fought in a 2v2 yesterday with 2breeze users, was Frozen a total of 10secs watching my toon get beat on. (prolly would of lasted longer if i hadn't of been dropped while 2warriors used skills on me)

PvP for those that take it serious, compete in tournaments, Guild wars with rival guilds, USED to be about --PvP Tactics and above all PvP Skill of the player/guild-- Example, Karma in this past tournament showed the best tactics/skill. NOT they used 3 breezes and froze everyone each match, for what is really an Unrecoverable amount of time for many pvp teams/players to defend against. IMO Breeze takes VERY LITTLE skill/pvp talent to use (just tapping you pet AA button can equal a 90% win chance) & gives the user a Huge one sided advantage.

The new thing in guild wars, 1v1, Tdm, Ctf is: How many breeze pets do We/They have?

Thats what makes the pets abilities Ridiculous. Going breeze vs breeze doesn't help really, because -----PVP SKILL----- will be eliminated and it will boil down to how many freeze's a players team has. We can literally go in with blue/green armors and freeze you to victory.

Not to forget that half of the heal skills fail because the passive freezes way to often.

Dalmony
12-26-2014, 10:38 AM
I couldn't agree more ^. people that mix up the mage freeze with breeze freeze there's a reason sts made breeze's freeze allowed in PvP while at the same time knowing mages freeze doesn't. They didn't forget, they know exactly what they did and its because mages freeze is class specific which creates an unbalance and jealousy where breeze is not. Anyone and everyone can get a breeze and have freeze. That was there idea in the first place. Now agreed its was way too op with that 15 sec stuff. Indeed It needed to be cut down but if it weren't completely removed I wouldn't mind. And yes I am a mage.

I see. So on this logic we should be soon expecting a pet with aimed shot :D

Axesam
12-26-2014, 10:52 AM
Breeze passive freeze doesnt work on twink under 10 lvl

For me, the point is there will be a time that all arcane pet is outdated even samael or singe. There will be a time that we should change our playstyle and adapt with the new era. There will be a time that we must throw away our expensive gear/pet to trash bag and change with the new one. If u defeated in clash with team full of breeze, why not try to slap their face with breeze too? Make a tank as a target for enemy breeze, and rogue still can give their god critical from outside the pool, its strategy. Clash is about teamwork since ctf made for 5v5 and tdm made for 4v4. Dont be angry and push sts to nerf this nerf that.

Ah and one more thing, i think controlling pet is a skill, when the perfect time to use AA, wheres best pet position, when to resummon your pet, what pet used on any different situation. Thats all need skill, not only press AA as soon as posible after count down end without looking the situation and pets position.

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Rogues have access to Samael too and Many other Stun pets...
Correct ? .. along with breeze

3>2 this is my point. If you cant understand this then idk what to say

Linkincena
12-26-2014, 11:13 AM
3>2 this is my point. If you cant understand this then idk what to say
So ur conclusion is to remove freeze completely from pvp?

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 11:16 AM

YYEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And buff breeze in pve. It was originally MADE TO BE A PVE PET. I forgot who said it but some mod or dev said breeze was meant to help out with difficult pve maps by freezing enemies. This pet wasnt supposed to be a pvp god so just remove it from pvp. And if people complain because they already opened then add 1.5m gold to their stash. We need more gold in the economy anyways

Linkincena
12-26-2014, 11:20 AM
YYEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And buff breeze in pve. It was originally MADE TO BE A PVE PET. I forgot who said it but some mod or dev said breeze was meant to help out with difficult pve maps by freezing enemies. This pet wasnt supposed to be a pvp god so just remove it from pvp. And if people complain because they already opened then add 1.5m gold to their stash. We need more gold in the economy anyways
Agree...

don't know what action devs would be planning ...

Many people may Rage... they should plan something for it..

cami
12-26-2014, 11:31 AM
I dont understand why the disscusion, if mages have back their skill no happend nothing, is more will be more mages in AL .

obee
12-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Look at the polls people.

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Look at the polls people.

Look at my earlier post about the polls

Linkincena
12-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Look at my earlier post about the polls
Yup like all mages voted lols..

Jk xD

cami
12-26-2014, 11:55 AM

Jk xD

I'm rogue and voted for yes :s

Azageeber
12-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Really sorcerers? U have Fireball, Curse, Lightning, u also usually have stun pets...and u want more? I remembered when u cried because of Bulwark because u think only u can kill on pvp. I remember how many votes where opposite giving back Bulwark Stats. They was sorcerers' votes. Didn't u think that Breeze is for aligning chances between all the classes? There are some voices to deactivate Breeze's skill. But u also didn't think some people spent a lot of money, waisted a lot of time, gained a lot of deads, spent a lot of Ankhs, bought a lot of potions and much, much more to get the pet. U don't think about such things. U only think about yourself!

Linkincena
12-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Really sorcerers? U have Fireball, Curse, Lightning, u also usually have stun pets...and u want more? I remembered when u cried because of Bulwark because u think only u can kill on pvp. I remember how many votes where opposite giving back Bulwark Stats. They was sorcerers' votes. Didn't u think that Breeze is for aligning chances between all the classes? There are some voices to deactivate Breeze's skill. But u also didn't think some people spent a lot of money, waisted a lot of time, gained a lot of deads, spent a lot of Ankhs, bought a lot of potions and much, much more to get the pet. U don't think about such things. U only think about yourself!

Bro.. There are no mages or rogues or warrs discussing here . ..
There are real world players...

So the Phrase " You mages" doesn't work here . .
I play as a mage, warrior and rogue...

As far as wanting or not wanting . ..
We are discussing on a balance of a serious skill here...

Azageeber
12-26-2014, 12:49 PM
And what? U'll ruin Breeze's stats just like Bulwark's ones?? It's unfair! People spents lots of money, real and game one to get this pet!

Idly
12-26-2014, 12:54 PM
You clearly either ignored or misread my entire post. I addressed the issue of having 3 ways to stop ur enemy from moving or using skills before even if freeze had a new stun immunity so i suggest you read it again. Mages wouldnt even need lifegiver for a 1v1 cuz they could shield, fireball stun, ice freeze, samael panic, and by the the stun immunity timer would almost be up and they could fireball again. This plus using lightning whenever its off cooldown. Rip other classes. Now Let me use your example of a pet with aimed shot to show you what mages are currently trying to do. If a pet with aimed shot was released people would be complaining that its op. Since aimed shot is a rogues skill, they should give rogues a new op skill with 100% crit chance that does 500%bonus dmg. Does this seem balanced? NO!! So why are people trying to use the fact that breeze is overpowered as justification to give mages an op skill. And ill say it AGAIN. probably the 10th post ive said this in now. Hardly anybody was saying mage freeze should be brought back into pvp before breeze was introduced so why are u using something that killed pvp as justification to kill pvp even more? Im yet to see any good response from anybody to that question

I actually did read, understand and answer your response with various relevant points.

Im all for removing freeze from pvp, however if STS are unwilling to completely remove the freeze ability from breeze in pvp then mages deserve it as part of their skill set.

I'm unsure how a rogue being given a 100% crit 500% damage skill even remotely ties in to the same issue we're talking about here as I understand it IF freeze were given to mages the skill would remain the same, only with the possibility to freeze for .5-2.5 seconds, and I also play endgame rogue and warrior so my point of view is not at all biased.

As I already mentioned I'd prefer a different buff for mages that would make them a lot less reliant on stuns and more in line with other classes in terms of damage and health/armor however as stated by a dev earlier in this thread freeze is being considered as a permenant addition due to people spending (only) 3m on an overlooked AA that was never intended to be used in PvP.

Either way whatever buff mages get (and they will get a buff as it's not even close to balanced right now) class specific players will inevitably complain because of the simple fact there will be a lot less food around and you'll have to work for kills instead of ...

'Enters pvp, aimed shots 2-3 mages, runs as soon as they come across a tank or rogue'

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 01:46 PM

Jk xD

I cant tell if u were being serious here or not but to clarify what i said earlier, there is a good chance that most of the people who voted yes play as a mage and they have a biased opinion

epicrrr
12-26-2014, 02:12 PM

lol *evil grin :banana:

Linkincena
12-26-2014, 02:14 PM
I cant tell if u were being serious here or not but to clarify what i said earlier, there is a good chance that most of the people who voted yes play as a mage and they have a biased opinion
Can't comment on that bro...
Who knows who voted .. mage rogue or warr..
I play all three characters . ..

UndeadJudge
12-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Can't comment on that bro...
Who knows who voted .. mage rogue or warr..
I play all three characters . ..

O_O uh...I think 60 people may have voted for ice skill to be back.

and @ azageeber Just to let you know, saying "You only think about yourself" is not very persuasive, and in fact, makes your post hypocritical. The Bulwark's proc was 100% and much stronger than a Sorcerer's Curse. Heck, a Warrior could beat a Sorcerer using only autos - that's how much reflection damage it did.

obee
12-26-2014, 05:49 PM
First of all, most of the AL population aren't Mages. Second of all, ever since freeze has been removed, mages have been basically screwed by rogues and warriors. Third, of course Mages would vote yes, we actually know how our class is being "oppressed".

debitmandiri
12-26-2014, 10:13 PM
Mages faster, if mage no heal and get an crit of 3-4k without shield mages wil be dead, mage dies fast in pvp then rouges do...

So..rogue vs rogue too .. Problem ?

Ok mages are too squishy and weak atm. Pls sts buff them with 1k armor and 25%dmg

Ebezaanec
12-26-2014, 10:53 PM
Holy moly.. I just looked at the opening post...

Wonder who those names belong to...

Bhosxjay
12-26-2014, 11:03 PM
And what? U'll ruin Breeze's stats just like Bulwark's ones?? It's unfair! People spents lots of money, real and game one to get this pet!

Agreed, now this pet is not worth buying.? I am thinking if buying this pet is worth it ,if its gonna get nerf? All my Friends and Enemies has this pet now in pvp :3 and I want One BUT!......... :/ :3

Hail
12-26-2014, 11:12 PM
*Prepares angry mobs with pitchforks and torches in case of Breeze's nerf*
If this pet becomes useless a lot of people will be furious because of their wasted gold. If this pet doesnt get nerfed less people will be angry because: THEY STILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE DARN PET!!!!
Nerfing it is stupid...look at nekro...look at bulkwark... look at what singe was before sts finally buffed it again. Why make this pet useless.

Puffinnn
12-26-2014, 11:19 PM

Breeze doesn't even have good stats. What they should do is boost the stats and fix the AA.

Arrowz
12-27-2014, 12:09 AM
First of all, most of the AL population aren't Mages. Second of all, ever since freeze has been removed, mages have been basically screwed by rogues and warriors. Third, of course Mages would vote yes, we actually know how our class is being "oppressed".

So you agree then, the vote is biased and mages just wanna be overpowered without regard to balance.

Dex Scene
12-27-2014, 01:30 AM
And the pet's aim shot should be better than rogue's aim shot just like the breeze's freeze is more useful than mage's nonexistant freeze!!

Dex Scene
12-27-2014, 01:32 AM
Yes yes please..

Dex Scene
12-27-2014, 01:45 AM

Didn't u think that Breeze is for aligning chances between all the classes?
yes, sure. Breeze is nothing but giving wars and rogues a mage skills. For a sec look at it from a fair view and not just Rogue's perspective!

There are some voices to deactivate Breeze's skill. But u also didn't think some people spent a lot of money, waisted a lot of time, gained a lot of deads, spent a lot of Ankhs, bought a lot of potions and much, much more to get the pet.
like i said before. Its not about your tears. Its about game mechanism. Freeze don't work in PvP. Mage could freeze freeze all the seasons. Stg got rid of their freeze from pvp and brought a pet with working freeze in pvp! Doesn't make sense.
What if stg dismiss crits from aimed shot and then bring a pet AIMY which has AIMED SHOT in passive and AA and it always hits crits? Wouldn't rogues Rage?
btw Rogue is my main toon. I would rage!!
Like i said before, Freeze dont work in PVP just like Banished dont work. What if there comes a new pet which has banished and it works in pvp!! What would you do? Voice out and try to fix it or just be one of the crowd and buy the pet for 100m? knowing banished freeze don't work in pvp you still buy them for big money! Whom to blame?
U don't think about such things. U only think about yourself!

Dex Scene
12-27-2014, 04:45 AM

Agreed, now this pet is not worth buying.? I am thinking if buying this pet is worth it ,if its gonna get nerf? All my Friends and Enemies has this pet now in pvp :3 and I want One BUT!......... :/ :3

*Prepares angry mobs with pitchforks and torches in case of Breeze's nerf*
If this pet becomes useless a lot of people will be furious because of their wasted gold. If this pet doesnt get nerfed less people will be angry because: THEY STILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE DARN PET!!!!
Nerfing it is stupid...look at nekro...look at bulkwark... look at what singe was before sts finally buffed it again. Why make this pet useless.
Freeze don't work in pvp. It wont be nerfed. Just the freeze wont work in pvp. There are some stuffs which dont work in some situations.
Like freeze banished don't work in pvp/against pve bosses.
If there were some mistakes, it is meant to be fixed! :) cheers

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 06:33 AM
Sorry to jump into your debate but your saying mages are almost unkillable?? Lol gg

If you don't agree try to kill a mage when he stuns you by Fireball and the pet, hits with the Lighting, and when you can move (at last!) throws Curse on you? No, every mage is a weak dude! ZZZZZ

Idly
12-27-2014, 07:29 AM
If you don't agree try to kill a mage when he stuns you by Fireball and the pet, hits with the Lighting, and when you can move (at last!) throws Curse on you? No, every mage is a weak dude! ZZZZZ

How many mages run with fb, light and curse? I play all 3 classes so am aware of strengths and weakenesses. My rogue has a 2.8-1 kdr my tank a 2-1 and my mage is barely above even.

A mage if lucky and hits a couple of crits and plays well is able to down a rogue or lesser geared tank however this is not proof that mages are 'unkillable' only that mages can kill people if played right. What your saying is a mage shouldn't be able to even kill you?

Whilst im sure it can be frustrating for an unskilled/undergeared rogue to be stunlocked take into account that it takes literally one aimed shot to kill the 'unkillable' class. With awesome camera angles and wall hugging sniperogues 50% of my encounters whilst playing mage eresult in me being dead before i've realised there is an enemy in the vicinity.

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 07:41 AM
How many mages run with fb, light and curse? I play all 3 classes so am aware of strengths and weakenesses. My rogue has a 2.8-1 kdr my tank a 2-1 and my mage is barely above even.

A mage if lucky and hits a couple of crits and plays well is able to down a rogue or lesser geared tank however this is not proof that mages are 'unkillable' only that mages can kill people if played right. What your saying is a mage shouldn't be able to even kill you?

Whilst im sure it can be frustrating for an unskilled/undergeared rogue to be stunlocked take into account that it takes literally one aimed shot to kill the 'unkillable' class. With awesome camera angles and wall hugging sniperogues 50% of my encounters whilst playing mage eresult in me being dead before i've realised there is an enemy in the vicinity.

Every good mage on PvP has such skills...Maybe ur unskilled/undergeared. I won't explain you quality of my mythic gear worth millions...It's just talking to a sorcerer...How was it? Ker'shal is a vanity? Mages...

Dex Scene
12-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Oh, when you deactivate pet's ability on one of the dungeons it IS changing abilities and a robbery of people who bought this pet
Freeze never did work in Pvp. Breeze is the only one breaking it.

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 07:50 AM
Freeze never did work in Pvp. Breeze is the only one breaking it.

Maybe it was aligning chances between the classes? Do only mages can have a Freeze?

Dex Scene
12-27-2014, 07:55 AM
Maybe it was aligning chances between the classes? Do only mages can have a Freeze?
Yes only mages have freeze and it don't work in pvp. Banished freeze never work in pvp for some op reasons.
2-3m is not the deal, We can buy 2-3 breezes its not expensive like samael. But the point is Breeze is having mage skill, when mages' freeze dont work in pvp, breeze got it working.
When other 2 classes gets mage's skill through pets, where is the fair game.

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Yes only mages have freeze and it don't work in pvp. Banished freeze never work in pvp for some op reasons.
2-3m is not the deal, We can buy 2-3 breezes its not expensive like samael. But the point is Breeze is having mage skill, when mages' freeze dont work in pvp, breeze got it working.
When other 2 classes gets mage's skill through pets, where is the fair game.

Yes, when every class has similar chances, it actually IS a fair game...

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 08:10 AM
Guys guys...
All great players here now...
Let's focus on skill debate...

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:12 AM
Guys guys...
All great players here now...
Let's focus on skill debate...

Maybe it's wrong that if mages have such skill it's not active on pvp, but the same is with Breeze. If mages can have Freeze, other classes should have ability to freeze by Breeze

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 08:16 AM
Maybe it's wrong that if mages have such skill it's not active on pvp, but the same is with Breeze. If mages can have Freeze, other classes should have ability to freeze by Breeze
Breeze is the root cause of all our debates. ..
Currently all have access to Breeze which ain't easy to get since only 2 planar fragments drop per run...
N its hard to get a good pt btw...

Mage community is especially stunned being frozen by their own ability by others

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:18 AM
Breeze is the root cause of all our debates. ..
Currently all have access to Breeze which ain't easy to get since only 2 planar fragments drop per run...
N its hard to get a good pt btw...

Mage community is especially stunned being frozen by their own ability by others

Oh, so when rogues&warriors are being frozen by mages is it ok?

Appeltjes
12-27-2014, 08:19 AM

Yes-,-

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Nope...thats not ok

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:20 AM
Yes-,-

No, it isn't ok when only mages have an ability to kill each others!

Dex Scene
12-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Its not okay thats why mages' freeze dont work in pvp. And breeze's freeze shouldn't too.

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Nope...thats not ok

You see it, so you should understand why I think it's not fair to destroy Breeze now

Appeltjes
12-27-2014, 08:22 AM
Samael isn't useless only because the other good pet has been created...Samael has similar stun and is still better by stats...

Stats aren't important while frozen, this also shows your lack of game knowledge because samael doesn't have similar stun lol, breeze passive and AA both freeze around 6 secs which is around 2/3x as much as samael his panic does.

Appeltjes
12-27-2014, 08:23 AM
No, it isn't ok when only mages have an ability to kill each others!

Lol all attacking skills kill others smart guy...

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:23 AM
Its not okay thats why mages' freeze dont work in pvp. And breeze's freeze shouldn't too.

But I still think that Breeze should be done properly at the beginning and not now stealing people's money

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Stats aren't important while frozen, this also shows your lack of game knowledge because samael doesn't have similar stun lol, breeze passive and AA both freeze around 6 secs which is around 2/3x as much as samael his panic does.

I said similar, not same. Yes, Breeze's ability is actually better, but STS should think bout it earlier

Appeltjes
12-27-2014, 08:25 AM
I said similar, not same. Yes, Breeze's ability is actually better, but STS should think bout it earlier

Lol it was ment to be this way for pve so sts thought about it but made a mistake which they can easily fix.

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Think about pets people bought for 20-30m.
And people do know freeze don't work in pvp. The rages of the breeze owner is the only thing preventing stg from fixing the issue.

So people should at least get back they lost money (I mean Breeze buyers).

Appeltjes
12-27-2014, 08:26 AM
So people should at least get back they lost money (I mean Breeze buyers).

No, they already got easy kills in pvp being as pathetic as they are.

SakuraXYZ
12-27-2014, 09:08 AM
I wonder who the names in the opening post belongs too... I agree with this btw

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 10:44 AM
I wonder who the names in the opening post belongs too... I agree with this btw
What names? O.o

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 10:48 AM
What names? O.o

I compete in the question

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 10:49 AM
I compete in the question
Wow.. just saw the 1st page...
Lol those thanks from who?

obee
12-27-2014, 11:06 AM
The first post.

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 11:07 AM

What? O.o

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 11:08 AM
What? O.o
Somebody just bugged me o.O

Azageeber
12-27-2014, 11:08 AM

I don't get it :/

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 11:09 AM
I don't get it :/
Go to 1st page of this thread

obee
12-27-2014, 11:10 AM
Yea, I told arp, she's investigating it. Made a thread on it as well.

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 11:10 AM
Yap i saw a few days back

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 11:20 AM

Anyways...
lets get back to crying over freeze... i mean debate lol.
. ..
anybody has more suggestions ?

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 12:04 PM
Let me reiterate Carapace reply again for further comments from other community members . ..

The Activated Ability can still freeze, however it is subject to the PvP Immunity effects. Breeze's passive attack with a chance to freeze however is quite high, making it not a practical choice to make related to the stun immunity because instead of a constant stun, you would be very susceptible to the reality that after being frozen you have ~10 seconds before it freezes you again. A bit of an exaggeration, but in PvP anything that removes your ability to move or function feels exponentially longer!

The current plan is to strip his PvP Freeze ability, but before doing so want to make sure everyone understands that this means only his AA has a chance to freeze in PvP, and that his passive will not at all. He will more or less become not a PvP go to pet at this point.

If the idea is to preserve his ability to freeze, but extend or special case it's immunity so that in a worse case scenario it could freeze once every 12 seconds at least this is doable. The complication is of course Mages don't get this, having a pet that does this feels a bit cheap. I'm in favor of disabling the PvP freeze component of Breeze's passive attack, but if the community would prefer we can give it a special immunity that has a longer effective time than typical stun immunity in PvP.

Thanks for working with me on this guys,
Carapace

Zeus
12-27-2014, 12:19 PM
I played L15 yesterday and now I understand why people do not want it nerfed. Every single person I've seen there uses breeze.

What happened to PvP being able to take skill instead of being frozen for all eternity? Will the guild wars really matter when it comes to twink tournament time & the amount of breezes are limited? Then we will see who really are winners and who really are losers.

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 12:21 PM
I played L15 yesterday and now I understand why people do not want it nerfed. Every single person I've seen there uses breeze.

What happened to PvP being able to take skill instead of being frozen for all eternity? Will the guild wars really matter when it comes to twink tournament time & the amount of breezes are limited? Then we will see who really are winners and who really are losers.
Damm ya Zeus... u were running after me with that Breeze in CTF tourney..
I hide in yo spawn area lmao

Zeus
12-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Damm ya Zeus... u were running after me with that Breeze in CTF tourney..
I hide in yo spawn area lmao

I used Samael though. ._.

Appeltjes
12-27-2014, 12:22 PM

Zeus is so op that he got Samael and Breeze to breed together @.@

Linkincena
12-27-2014, 12:23 PM
There were 2 Breezes.. :/
Anyways.. can't see whos pet it is in a dust cloud of fight lol

Seoratrek
12-27-2014, 03:46 PM
Hi everyone.

Thank you for your feedback. The dev team is aware of your concerns and will be revisiting the specifics of this pet when they come back from holiday (see below). I've merged another thread with the same topic here as well. We all want the same thing - a balanced and fair game. However, when we start insulting people the main point of the thread is lost. Please keep your posts friendly, on-topic and constructive. Thanks and happy holidays!

We will be re-analyzing Breeze once we get back from the Holidays (January 5th.) I can not speak just yet about what exactly those changes will be, but we've got our eye on it.

Carapace
01-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Hey all,

Just wanted to mention that I've read all the posts on here and that this issue is still on the front of our community list. The right decision is still to be determined, and there is some good information in here as well. The idea of an 80% slow, or some variation thereof on the AA is an interesting notion.

As many players have pointed out, there has been a lot of time, money, and other forms of currency that have gone into collecting the pet and it is often difficult to create a solution that appeals to everyone. I think most would agree it's pretty impossible to make everyone happy. When we come to a decision on how to handle Breeze, it will be with the game in mind first, with as much bend and give as we can intelligently incorporate to keep everyone understanding and still satisfied with their purchase.

Thanks for bearing with us, we're still working on a solution to this problem and all of the feedback in this thread has been very helpful.
- Carapace