PDA

View Full Version : If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Pages : [1] 2

Linkincena
12-14-2014, 02:01 AM
STS..
if u r reading it.. kindly activate Freeze in Ice skill for Mages in PVP.. since now 6 to 7 sec freeze from Pets is allowed with stun immunity . .

Spell
12-14-2014, 02:07 AM
+1 i agree

Omisace
12-14-2014, 02:18 AM
+1 but it shouldn't be too long like 2-2.5 sec maybe so it won't be too op cause gg rogues if it lasted as long as it did in pve

Puppys
12-14-2014, 02:22 AM
Or... Desactivate BREEZE. What now... We should all forget about our arcane and mythic pets and buy that ugly reptile??

Omisace
12-14-2014, 02:28 AM
Or... Desactivate BREEZE. What now... We should all forget about our arcane and mythic pets and buy that ugly reptile??

The situation is: If the frost bolt freeze wasn't allowed to work in the first place why make it so on a legendary pet?

I suggest they either make the mage freeze work as well or remove all freeze effects in pvp completely.

Pollata1246
12-14-2014, 02:28 AM
And also enable banish of all pets and kill direct of all pets in pvp

Puppys
12-14-2014, 02:46 AM
Ye I agree. If breeze can freeze then make all pets AA to work at %100 like grimms 5% chance to kill and make smurfey's ice skill work too OR nerf that dump ice komodo breeze for once. >:-(

sevenpain
12-14-2014, 04:40 AM

That why no one even bother buying any of the arcane pet lol
let see how much money they lose from people stop opening lock

Kingofninjas
12-14-2014, 04:52 AM
I think that mages don't really need a buff. Just give them their skills back. Ice should freeze and clock should root. That should help mages not get squished the minute they lose their spawn bubble.

Arachnophobik
12-14-2014, 05:38 AM
The freeze is op. Takes too long, once a rogue stuns you with freeze you'll know what happens next. I understand samael has been the best pet for a long time now, but we here have been raised to think that arcane pets do not outdate, this is why some people invest on pets rather than weapons. Yes they get knocked out by some other pet but that shouldnt be a legendary pet, should be on the same rarity. No offense to the freeze users out there but im speaking like this because 7 seconds is more han enough time for a rogue to kill an immobilized warrior.

Energizeric
12-14-2014, 05:51 AM
If you are going to allow Breeze's freeze to work in PvP, then might as well have Samael's banish also work in PvP.

Dex Scene
12-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Agree...
If freeze works in pvp now, mage ice should work in pvp too. Pvp is ruined anyway, If we can bare people running with breeze, freeze you till kill you, can make you dummy then I don't mind mages with freezing ice either!

obee
12-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Agree. Definitely.

ClumsyCactus
12-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Nothing against breeze users since i have no problem with them, but mages skills should really work.
(maybe this would even create a situation Where rogue is NOT OP...)
Or, make freeze go under stun immunity

Armani Boi
12-14-2014, 11:12 AM
STS Devs.....I definitely Agree with the rest of the comment here to allow Ice Skill in PVP. In addition, please put ice shield on Mythic Frost-Touch Rifle similar with the Elon Mythic Gun to make both comparable in Proc.

STS..
if u r reading it.. kindly activate Freeze in Ice skill for Mages in PVP.. since now 6 to 7 sec freeze from Pets is allowed with stun immunity . .

kixkaxx
12-14-2014, 11:54 AM
I don't see a difference; mage shoot fireballs that can activative stun immunity, what's the meaning for shotting ice?

Linkincena
12-14-2014, 12:20 PM
I don't see a difference; mage shoot fireballs that can activative stun immunity, what's the meaning for shotting ice?
Let me add..
Even misty cannot debuff freeze... while stun can be debuffed..
Hence .. Freeze much better..

Wutzgood
12-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Yeah I've said the only buff mages need for pvp is le our skills work the same as pvp mainly ice and clock. Would instantly balance pvp for all classes.

Pyrogenie
12-14-2014, 12:52 PM
If you are going to allow Breeze's freeze to work in PvP, then might as well have Samael's banish also work in PvP.

I couldn't agree more ^. people that mix up the mage freeze with breeze freeze there's a reason sts made breeze's freeze allowed in PvP while at the same time knowing mages freeze doesn't. They didn't forget, they know exactly what they did and its because mages freeze is class specific which creates an unbalance and jealousy where breeze is not. Anyone and everyone can get a breeze and have freeze. That was there idea in the first place. Now agreed its was way too op with that 15 sec stuff. Indeed It needed to be cut down but if it weren't completely removed I wouldn't mind. And yes I am a mage.

Puppys
12-14-2014, 01:04 PM
I couldn't agree more ^. people that mix up the mage freeze with breeze freeze there's a reason sts made breeze's freeze allowed in PvP while at the same time knowing mages freeze doesn't. They didn't forget, they know exactly what they did and its because mages freeze is class specific which creates an unbalance and jealousy where breeze is not. Anyone and everyone can get a breeze and have freeze. That was there idea in the first place. Now agreed its was way too op with that 15 sec stuff. Indeed It needed to be cut down but if it weren't completely removed I wouldn't mind. And yes I am a mage.

7 seconds its still too much. A good mage can take down a freezed rogue in this time. An overpowered mage can take down with some lucky crits a freezed warrior in those 7 sec. Don't forget it's passive sometimes freeze too. Being freezed 70% of time in a vs its not funny. Let's all farm breeze's eggs then! :disillusionment:

Puppys
12-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Never mind my post re-appeared. Ehhh I definitely need a new phone -.-

Wutzgood
12-14-2014, 01:57 PM

Wait the same way aimed shot and hor are class specific to rogues and warriors? If mages got freeze and clock to work the same as pve, then it would be the first time in al history where mages would be balanced with warriors and rogues in pvp. They've been the worst class for way too long in pvp.

Kriticality
12-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Everyone's been dogging the new frost mythic gun but if mages want freeze in pvp, it's right there for you. It reduces movement around 20% a hit until 5 hits totally freezes player. Works in PVP and PVE. I know but what about the loss of armor from reg elon gun... Well, shield just got a 10% buff as well. The proc on the elon gun is awesome when it happens, this movement reduction on new gun ALWAYS happens. It's not a proc. I feel like this is being over looked. I play rogue now but looted one and did testing. Sold it for cheap bc of the outcry that the other was better, but regret selling for the price I did. Some mages are incredible. Some has to do with gear but some are incredibly skilled. Mages do well with teamwork, same as all classes. I do agree it's not as easy for a mage with PUG but I've gotten starched by some mages. Seven comes to mind, I think he's sevenpain on forums. It should be difficult for other classes to 1 v 1 against rogues because they are designed for 1 target. In the same way, while leveling my rogue, PVE should be/was difficult for me without a party. I think the question for PVP is are there counters with sacrifices? The answer should be yes to everything. So, keep breeze, give mages freeze and clock like in PVE, all good. As long is there is a freeze immunity, I actually don't mind. And as far as hor and aimed, mages have 2 second complete immunity to all damage. It's ness in the same way for mages that aimed is for rogues and hor is used by warriors. It just seems to me that when we talk about mages in PVP it's outside of teamwork. I get lit up by rogues as well. That combo works on other rogues too. I did think that when the shield got a 10% buff that it may have been more effective to extend the damage immunity. I don't know though. Still very new to the game.

Volt
12-14-2014, 03:29 PM
If Mages got the freeze to work, they would be more over powered than how rogues are atm. A well geared mage (endgame) can kill a warrior with 3 or so combos if lightning crits. This is when they utilize the fireball stun, but a freeze stun lasts longer from what I've seen.

If Mages get freeze to work in pvp, I think it would be fair for aggro to work in pvp. I would love to take all those feebled aimed shots in clashes =)

merchtime
12-14-2014, 03:44 PM
We need our skills to work correctly if we want balance! Because our recent buff wasn't good enough! Maby like that i'll stop seeing warrios saying "MY FOOD" whenever they see a mage team

Wutzgood
12-14-2014, 03:59 PM
Would it be so based if mages were op for a season? Warriors and rogues have each had multiple seasons when they were or are. Mages deserve at least one season being the best pvp class.

Volt
12-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Would it be so based if mages were op for a season? Warriors and rogues have each had multiple seasons when they were or are. Mages deserve at least one season being the best pvp class.

I think Mages were very overpowered in season 2. Not too sure but I remember hearing it from someone. So I guess u missed it =p

Wutzgood
12-14-2014, 04:06 PM
I think Mages were very overpowered in season 2. Not too sure but I remember hearing it from someone. So I guess u missed it =p

So warriors and rogues had seasons 3-7? Then it's definitely mages turn again. Only fair.

Puppys
12-14-2014, 04:11 PM
So warriors and rogues had seasons 3-7? Then it's definitely mages turn again. Only fair.

OR

Balance all of those 3 just saying

Hamid Ahfir
12-14-2014, 04:45 PM
Dot give sorcerers freeze skill back , after mage in pvp r too op , im possible to play , they give u big damage n freeze .. so impossible to play , warrior r sure best class pvp in Arcane legends , but if mage got freeze ... sure i stop play Al , cuz if i cant got fun in pvp cuz impossibble touch mage cuz freeze ... just NOOOOO , NO COME BACK !!

merchtime
12-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Dot give sorcerers freeze skill back , after mage in pvp r too op , im possible to play , they give u big damage n freeze .. so impossible to play , warrior r sure best class pvp in Arcane legends , but if mage got freeze ... sure i stop play Al , cuz if i cant got fun in pvp cuz impossibble touch mage cuz freeze ... just NOOOOO , NO COME BACK !!

So u like to eat mages but you are scared to be the food?

Dex Scene
12-14-2014, 06:09 PM
7 seconds its still too much. A good mage can take down a freezed rogue in this time. An overpowered mage can take down with some lucky crits a freezed warrior in those 7 sec. Don't forget it's passive sometimes freeze too. Being freezed 70% of time in a vs its not funny. Let's all farm breeze's eggs then! :disillusionment:
You mean 90% of times

Dex Scene
12-14-2014, 06:12 PM
Isn't it already impossible to play pvp with the forever freezing breeze pets running around?

Kriticality
12-14-2014, 06:44 PM
Isn't it already impossible to play pvp with the forever freezing breeze pets running around?

It is pretty bad. Haha

Linkincena
12-15-2014, 03:27 AM
I think that mages don't really need a buff. Just give them their skills back. Ice should freeze and clock should root. That should help mages not get squished the minute they lose their spawn bubble.

Agree with da freeze.. but clock root in pvp would be a disaster lol

Bellaelda
12-15-2014, 12:58 PM
STS..

Yes please. Give mages their skills back. Lv the playing fields

Pillowhead
12-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Make the sorcs freeze work or just take breezes freeze away.

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 01:53 AM
We need more community poll support on this..
Remiem/Arpruvial.. can you plz add Poll option on thread?

Choices:
1.Activate Sorcerers Freeze skill
2. Don't activate the skill

Puppys
12-16-2014, 01:55 AM
We need more community poll support on this..
Remiem/Arpruvial.. can you plz add Poll option on thread?

Choices:
1.Activate Sorcerers Freeze skill
2. Don't activate the skill

Or

1. Nerf Breeze
2. Don't nerf breeze

<3

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Or

1. Nerf Breeze
2. Don't nerf breeze

<3

lol .. not about pet here XD

Robhawk
12-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Breeze is just another BIG mistake in the history of big mistakes that STS did... A daaaamn legendary pet stunning everything for years... oh woooow -> WELL DONE !!!! Now get back to sleep devs!

@STS: Just rehatch all my pets so i can sell them and after that i buy a breeze and im fine! Who needs samaels or singes anymore... LMAO !

BTW: What is the purpose that the mage-class has NO stun immunity skills while the rogues and warriors have? At the same time warriors and rogues have equal stun skills? Perhaps any dev can explain this to me because imho this is just another BIG design mistake that YOU DONT CARE ABOUT!!!

I also have an idea for another legendary pet, breeze2: Just no stats, no primary boost, no crit, no damage nothing just give it an arcane ability:AOE stun for 30 seconds! Then i can kill even the hardest badass rogues and warriors even naked... punching mages without a weapon also look very funny and the opponents should enjoy this, i guess!

Newcomx
12-16-2014, 04:22 AM
IMO.... activate all skill in all character as in the skill description, and create pet that can counter the skill. As as result, there will be no OP character, because all skill have their counter.

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 04:25 AM
IMO.... activate all skill in all character as in the skill description, and create pet that can counter the skill. As as result, there will be no OP character, because all skill have their counter.

Thats also good idea..
But since as we see that STS is very busy busy guys with lots of other priorities..
So currently only 1 implementation will be enough.....

Dex Scene
12-16-2014, 08:49 AM
Thats also good idea..
But since as we see that STS is very busy busy guys with lots of other priorities..
So currently only 1 implementation will be enough.....
And that will be make breeze's freeze not work in pvp. Or make mage's ice freeze and timeshift root working in pvp.

Dex Scene
12-16-2014, 08:50 AM
And that will be make breeze's freeze not work in pvp. Or make mage's ice freeze and timeshift root working in pvp.
Oh I forgot to say, make banish work in pvp too.

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 11:10 AM
Oh I forgot to say, make banish work in pvp too.
Somebody already said that bro -.-

Higuani
12-16-2014, 11:28 AM
What i like about this is mage skills are all in pets atm.
Mage skills:
Slag fireball / Breeze ice / heal sns / shield scorch+nekro

Tank skills:
shield nekro / axe frosteye+whims (pulling)

Rogue skills:
Heum nothin?

Carapace
12-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response on this one, it's been pretty busy here as you speculate. Having said that, we believe we're going to go with the removal of the freeze effect from Breeze in PvP.

Breeze seems to be the big offender here, and I thought it would be a good idea to point out that the original intent for Breeze is as a crowd control pet for Planar Tombs as well as other zones in PvE. The PvP overlap was unexpected, and indeed over powered as everyone is talking about. Much like Freeze was removed from Sorcerer's abilities the PvP effect of Breeze's Passive Freeze should be removed.

Am I misunderstanding that it's Breeze's passive level 41 chance to freeze that is creating the problem?

Zeus
12-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response on this one, it's been pretty busy here as you speculate. Having said that, we believe we're going to go with the removal of the freeze effect from Breeze in PvP.

Breeze seems to be the big offender here, and I thought it would be a good idea to point out that the original intent for Breeze is as a crowd control pet for Planar Tombs as well as other zones in PvE. The PvP overlap was unexpected, and indeed over powered as everyone is talking about. Much like Freeze was removed from Sorcerer's abilities the PvP effect of Breeze's Passive Freeze should be removed.

Am I misunderstanding that it's Breeze's passive level 41 chance to freeze that is creating the problem?

Thank you!

Also, both the AA and passive can freeze. I think that you should allow the passive to remain though that way people still have some reason to use it in PvP. The current implementation, with stun immunity rules in place, has not seemed to work. I am still able to get frozen over and over again via Breeze.

Also, any word on the eye gem or Frost-Touched Bow proc? The bow itself has a very low chance to proc and loses the amazing heal abilities of Elon bow (which I am fine with). I just think that if one is giving up Elon bow's healing capabilities, the proc should occur more than a 1-2% chance.

Dex Scene
12-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey guys,

Ty!! Remove the whole freeze things (AA/ Passive both) from pvp. Freeze never was intended to work in pvp anyway.
Thanks Cara!!

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Ah.. I would have loved mage freeze work ^_^
But anyways now..
*tries to find a corner to cry*

Bunny♥
12-16-2014, 11:46 AM
PvP effect of Breeze's Passive Freeze should be removed.

can you make this clear? So just remove the passive freeze? I am curious as I might misunderstand things and will just waste grinding off on tombs for another useless nerffed pet.

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 11:47 AM
can you make this clear? So just remove the passive freeze? I am curious as I might misunderstand things and will just waste grinding off on tombs for another useless nerffed pet.
Lols

Carapace
12-16-2014, 11:49 AM
The Activated Ability can still freeze, however it is subject to the PvP Immunity effects. Breeze's passive attack with a chance to freeze however is quite high, making it not a practical choice to make related to the stun immunity because instead of a constant stun, you would be very susceptible to the reality that after being frozen you have ~10 seconds before it freezes you again. A bit of an exaggeration, but in PvP anything that removes your ability to move or function feels exponentially longer!

The current plan is to strip his PvP Freeze ability, but before doing so want to make sure everyone understands that this means only his AA has a chance to freeze in PvP, and that his passive will not at all. He will more or less become not a PvP go to pet at this point.

If the idea is to preserve his ability to freeze, but extend or special case it's immunity so that in a worse case scenario it could freeze once every 12 seconds at least this is doable. The complication is of course Mages don't get this, having a pet that does this feels a bit cheap. I'm in favor of disabling the PvP freeze component of Breeze's passive attack, but if the community would prefer we can give it a special immunity that has a longer effective time than typical stun immunity in PvP.

Thanks for working with me on this guys,
Carapace

Primeblades
12-16-2014, 11:50 AM

Unbalance and jealousy?!! Kill me now...

Mages are way underpowered, only thing that will happen by adding freeze to the blue dudes, is a more balanced pvp

Higuani
12-16-2014, 11:50 AM
+1000000000000000000000

Carapace a big THANK YOU

Bunny♥
12-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Lols

Im just asking as I am about to buy 2 of these.

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 11:52 AM
The Activated Ability can still freeze, however it is subject to the PvP Immunity effects. Breeze's passive attack with a chance to freeze however is quite high, making it not a practical choice to make related to the stun immunity because instead of a constant stun, you would be very susceptible to the reality that after being frozen you have ~10 seconds before it freezes you again. A bit of an exaggeration, but in PvP anything that removes your ability to move or function feels exponentially longer!

The current plan is to strip his PvP Freeze ability, but before doing so want to make sure everyone understands that this means only his AA has a chance to freeze in PvP, and that his passive will not at all. He will more or less become not a PvP go to pet at this point.

If the idea is to preserve his ability to freeze, but extend or special case it's immunity so that in a worse case scenario it could freeze once every 12 seconds at least this is doable. The complication is of course Mages don't get this, having a pet that does this feels a bit cheap. I'm in favor of disabling the PvP freeze component of Breeze's passive attack, but if the community would prefer we can give it a special immunity that has a longer effective time than typical stun immunity in PvP.

Carapace
It would be good if 30 sec Freeze immunity..

* n if get time.. think about giving mages their freeze or root skills too* :)

Dex Scene
12-16-2014, 12:00 PM

Carapace
How can freeze didn't work in pvp all these years and now one pet breaks all the rules and to make up that it follows stun immunity rules?
if Freeze works in pvp under stun immunity rules then make it for every other freezes eg: mage's ice

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 12:00 PM
How can freeze didn't work in pvp all these years and now one pet breaks all the rules and to make up that it follows stun immunity rules?
if Freeze works in pvp under stun immunity rules then make it for every other freezes eg: mage's ice
Agreed

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Can I have my 2.3m gold back? I haven't even gotten Breeze to level 41 yet. These mistakes and oversights are constantly hurting people's in game gold, which many like myself used real life money to get. I did not run out and purchase that pet initially because I thought you guys were going to take a 2nd look at it. Then when I saw you guys (STS) acknowledge Breeze's AA and passive attack on multiple forum posts, I figured it was safe to purchase. All of the sudden, you change your mind again and now what I'm hearing is kiss the 2.3m goodbye and find another pet. Do you know how much real life money 2.3m equates to? It's more than $50 USD.

This is out of hand. Professional companies have game testers for a reason and that is so the customer has a seamless experience. With this game it's constantly buff, nerf, buff, nerf, buff , nerf and depending on when you buy, someone makes money, while the other loses gold. It's not right. If you guys had just ONE SINGLE person at your company that played this game 1 hour per day, then you would know what the effects of all of these things are and not make so many mistakes.
Bro.. weren't u gonna buy me a Ferrari soon?

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 12:55 PM
I was going to get you a convertible one but now I can only afford to buy you a hard top because of Breeze nerf. lol
Lmfao.. ty bro

Carapace
12-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Can I have my 2.3m gold back? I haven't even gotten Breeze to level 41 yet. These mistakes and oversights are constantly hurting people's in game gold, which many like myself used real life money to get. I did not run out and purchase that pet initially because I thought you guys were going to take a 2nd look at it. Then when I saw you guys (STS) acknowledge Breeze's AA and passive attack on multiple forum posts, I figured it was safe to purchase. All of the sudden, you change your mind again and now what I'm hearing is kiss the 2.3m goodbye and find another pet. Do you know how much real life money 2.3m equates to? It's more than $50 USD.

This is out of hand. Professional companies have game testers for a reason and that is so the customer has a seamless experience. With this game it's constantly buff, nerf, buff, nerf, buff , nerf and depending on when you buy, someone makes money, while the other loses gold. It's not right. If you guys had just ONE SINGLE person at your company that played this game 1 hour per day, then you would know what the effects of all of these things are and not make so many mistakes.

Things like this is exactly why it's more of an open discussion about proposed changes and what is best for everyone. Given the nature of Breeze's overpowered ability do you have specific feedback on what would make this pet feel more balanced and also worth your money? It sounds like the idea of an isolated immunity to his own ability would be a good compromise.

Puppys
12-16-2014, 01:05 PM
I'm not very technical, but even my lamentable PvP system understanding can see that jumping from freeze to freeze in PvP it's not really funny. I think all freezes that overpass 2s should be removed since now PvP is not anymore about "who's better" and is now mostly "who freezes other first"... Not funny... I think mages could get a buff into lifegiver since its HP boost pretty sucks comparing with other classes one. Also they need a buff into their DMG and DPS since 40+ DMG more won't save them from 30% crit that rogues have.. Also from being the class with the worst defensive and HP stat, two 3000 dmg crit from rogues are lethal with no shield. No?...

Zeus
12-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Things like this is exactly why it's more of an open discussion about proposed changes and what is best for everyone. Given the nature of Breeze's overpowered ability do you have specific feedback on what would make this pet feel more balanced and also worth your money? It sounds like the idea of an isolated immunity to his own ability would be a good compromise.

Nerfing the pet to the point where it is unusable in PvP will destroy the pet's value and reason for farmers to run planar tombs. Instead, as you mentioned, just give Breeze an isolated immunity that only applies to itself. This way, when people stack breeze pets - dealing with multiple breezes does not get out of hand.

So, for example, an isolated immunity should include following scenarios:

A. If Player1 has breeze and Player2 has breeze and Player1 activates AA. Shortly after, Player2 activates AA, the opponent that Player1's Breeze AA froze should not be re-frozen by Player2's AA.
B. If a person was frozen by AA, he should have some sort of freeze immunity so he does not get re-frozen by pet passive or by another AA from a different breeze.

However, the pet passive should still have the ability to randomly freeze. It just shouldn't be allowed to re-freeze immediately after. Essentially, just make sure both the passive and the AA cannot be stacked w/ each other or w/ other Breezes.

This should ensure that Breeze still remains useful but PvP does not become breeze focused/centered.

After all, you don't want players to be yelling in guild chat: "Join Breeze player, quick!"

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Nerfing the pet to the point where it is unusable in PvP will destroy the pet's value and reason for farmers to run planar tombs. Instead, as you mentioned, just give Breeze an isolated immunity that only applies to itself. This way, when people stack breeze pets - dealing with multiple breezes does not get out of hand.

So, for example, an isolated immunity should include following scenarios:

A. If Player1 has breeze and Player2 has breeze and Player1 activates AA. Shortly after, Player2 activates AA, the opponent that Player1's Breeze AA froze should not be re-frozen by Player2's AA.
B. If a person was frozen by AA, he should have some sort of freeze immunity so he does not get re-frozen by pet passive.

However, the pet passive should still have the ability to randomly freeze. It just shouldn't be allowed to re-freeze immediately after.

Essentially, just make sure both the passive and the AA cannot be stacked w/ each other or w/ other Breezes.
Apply da same to mages also :)

Dex Scene
12-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Apply da same to mages also :)
+100
Freeze is freeze. If breeze gets it working in pvp, mages should aswel.

Tomorrow, if a new pet comes out which banishes in pvp and even though people know Banish doesn't work in PvP, instead of supporting to fix it they buy it for 100m+ gold to be op and when STG tries to fix it, people yelling how they have spent 100s of million golds to buy it.
Weren't they aware that banish freeze don't work in pvp and are subjects to be fixed??
Breeze will still be op pet in pve with the freeze and i would buy it in any near future.

Linkincena
12-16-2014, 09:18 PM
Ok, now we're talking. In my honest opinion, yes, this pet is OP. It should have a 7.5 second freeze immunity so that someone cannot be freeze locked by back to back AAs. I feel that the duration of freeze is way too long as well. Perhaps shorten the freeze duration by 20%-30%.

With regards to Breeze in PVE, if possible, code the AA so that it targets the most dense nearby mob so that he's not freezing the lone mob that was hanging way behind.

Off topic: Against popular demand, I don't think mages should have freeze in PVP. Right now the freeze is isolated to just Breeze. If mages got the ability to freeze, they would be able to stun a player, followed by freeze from ice skill, followed by Samael Panic and again stun skill because 7.5 seconds immunity would be up, then freeze again, etc.
Up with mage freeze immunity time to 15 sec

Alhuntrazeck
12-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Then for all that's holy please nerf the freeze duration! It is currently the longest incapacitation in the game! And we're talking about a LEGENDARY PET here.

Something like slag's panic sounds better.

eugene9707
12-16-2014, 10:10 PM
If mages got the ability to freeze, they would be able to stun a player, followed by freeze from ice skill, followed by Samael Panic and again stun skill because 7.5 seconds immunity would be up, then freeze again, etc.

Isnt that also doable with a breeze and a sam ? (in clash situation)

Madnex
12-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Either scrap the freezing in PvP altogether or shorten the duration of the freeze to that of a stun (1-2 seconds). Complaining about the gold people spent on it is irrelevant - remember how people spent even 18m on bulwark when it was OP and a month after it's worth barely 5m? When you see something so obviously overpowered of course you want to rush and buy it but it should also ring a bell that maybe it was not supposed to be this good.

Wutzgood
12-16-2014, 11:31 PM
Either scrap the freezing in PvP altogether or shorten the duration of the freeze to that of a stun (1-2 seconds). Complaining about the gold people spent on it is irrelevant - remember how people spent even 18m on bulwark when it was OP and a month after it's worth barely 5m? When you see something so obviously overpowered of course you want to rush and buy it but it should also ring a bell that maybe it was not supposed to be this good.

Pirate rings anyone?

Instanthumor
12-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Pirate rings anyone?

I lost a lot of gold on Pirate Rings.

epicrrr
12-17-2014, 01:11 AM

Carapace

Breeze is a good addition to the PVP mechanics, Breeze is selling hot atm as of every low lvl pvp-ers i know has included this pet to be in their "priority-to-get-pet". IMO dont remove the Freeze AA and Passive while in its current duration, effects and how it freezes is currently OP and too long, the removal will get a lot of people angry and raging.

My proposed changes pick 1:

AA duration reduction
Freezing of target especially in PVP should be reduced like every stun there is to 2-3 second, the freeze duration is 5-7 sec (from observation) which is highly noticeable which is why people felt uncomfortable. Nobody like being still for that long esp. on a fast pace battle where you can easily get picked off.

Ability to cast skill even at freeze state
When you get hit by Crawly AA you are able to cast spells such as; aim shot but going the wrong way if you not facing a target, heal packs, warrior shield heal and the sorcs heal. I dont know how Crawly skill is categorized stun? panic? but having us able to cast heal spells is a good way of balancing Breeze long AA.

Ability changes
2 sec stun and 2-4 sec AOE slow, same radius with current AOE. Slow rate can be the same as the lurid/umbral proc patch or the Tindirin diminishing slow. At least you are moving.

Ability/passive changes
Change ability to 4 sec diminishing slow, and change passive to 15% chance to freeze 2-3 targets for 2 sec (ability > passive)

Breeze was introduced and has gained popularity with its freeze capability, again its a very good addition to PVP a mass dis-abler good AA/Passive while the Happy bonus is not Overpowering and causing a trade-off with arcane pet. Removal of those is not the solution.

ON TOPIC. Just because this pet has freeze ability and is observed OP in PVP doesnt justify putting freeze on Sorcerers, I dont know too much about sorcs dilemma but a pet is a part of your character an extension of your skill set. Your sorcs already has tons of skill under his sleeve. I know you guys felt very underpowered but truth is sorcs been getting fun-ner to play and is hard not to be felt when in PVP.

experiences from lvl 13 pvp dont rant and tell me 41 pvp is way diferent, its not its just 13 scaled up.

Linkincena
12-17-2014, 03:15 AM
Breeze is a good addition to the PVP mechanics, Breeze is selling hot atm as of every low lvl pvp-ers i know has included this pet to be in their "priority-to-get-pet". IMO dont remove the Freeze AA and Passive while in its current duration, effects and how it freezes is currently OP and too long, the removal will get a lot of people angry and raging.

My proposed changes pick 1:

AA duration reduction
Freezing of target especially in PVP should be reduced like every stun there is to 2-3 second, the freeze duration is 5-7 sec (from observation) which is highly noticeable which is why people felt uncomfortable. Nobody like being still for that long esp. on a fast pace battle where you can easily get picked off.

Ability to cast skill even at freeze state
When you get hit by Crawly AA you are able to cast spells such as; aim shot but going the wrong way if you not facing a target, heal packs, warrior shield heal and the sorcs heal. I dont know how Crawly skill is categorized stun? panic? but having us able to cast heal spells is a good way of balancing Breeze long AA.

Ability changes
2 sec stun and 2-4 sec AOE slow, same radius with current AOE. Slow rate can be the same as the lurid/umbral proc patch or the Tindirin diminishing slow. At least you are moving.

Ability/passive changes
Change ability to 4 sec diminishing slow, and change passive to 15% chance to freeze 2-3 targets for 2 sec (ability > passive)

Breeze was introduced and has gained popularity with its freeze capability, again its a very good addition to PVP a mass dis-abler good AA/Passive while the Happy bonus is not Overpowering and causing a trade-off with arcane pet. Removal of those is not the solution.

ON TOPIC. Just because this pet has freeze ability and is observed OP in PVP doesnt justify putting freeze on Sorcerers, I dont know too much about sorcs dilemma but a pet is a part of your character an extension of your skill set. Your sorcs already has tons of skill under his sleeve. I know you guys felt very underpowered but truth is sorcs been getting fun-ner to play and is hard not to be felt when in PVP.

experiences from lvl 13 pvp dont rant and tell me 41 pvp is way diferent, its not its just 13 scaled up.

Freeze is originally a mage base skill... deactivated currently for pvp

Brownback
12-17-2014, 03:20 AM
Its actually who freezes second because your freeze will cd faster if they do first

Linkincena
12-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Its actually who freezes second because your freeze will cd faster if they do first
Yeah.. Same as fireball..

I say don't even need touch Breeze now..
Just give mages their original power back..

Idly
12-17-2014, 03:44 AM
Put the freeze in the same category as stun (following stun immunity), reduce the freeze time to 2.5 seconds, make the passive a non target seeking static pool which freezes anyone who's dumb enough to walk over it.

Make a Misty 2.0 new mythic pet with viable stats and an AA that removes all enviromental effects and a passive with a 25% chance to remove all other effects (Stun, panic, feeble etc)

Make a new pvp map that gives everyone all their skills and see how popular it is, don't even make it difficult just duplicate CTF map and rename as a 'pure' option.

Linkincena
12-17-2014, 05:49 AM
Put the freeze in the same category as stun (following stun immunity), reduce the freeze time to 2.5 seconds, make the passive a non target seeking static pool which freezes anyone who's dumb enough to walk over it.

Make a Misty 2.0 new mythic pet with viable stats and an AA that removes all enviromental effects and a passive with a 25% chance to remove all other effects (Stun, panic, feeble etc)

Make a new pvp map that gives everyone all their skills and see how popular it is, don't even make it difficult just duplicate CTF map and rename as a 'pure' option.

Misty already removes Stun, panic etc..

but not freeze

siddhant
12-17-2014, 06:51 AM
they closed the poll...wew sts

warriorromio
12-17-2014, 07:20 AM
Lolz...
Then fix dova tooo...
Why his aa never stunn

warriorromio
12-17-2014, 07:23 AM
Or launch a pet that allow players to remove all stun freez or snare effect ...

warriorromio
12-17-2014, 07:24 AM
Or a pet that have curse avaibility...
I m wishing to have curse on tank...
Mages or rouge hit once and die

obee
12-17-2014, 07:34 AM
PVP screws everything up lol.

Puppys
12-17-2014, 07:51 AM

Yep... Or put Pure PvP test map on the test server, this way we hesitate any possible glitch that could affect the main server, it's hardcorely bugged anyways now... Great ideas anyways. :)

- Samdegreat
12-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Have two pvp modes lol -

old school - keep game how it is now (get rid of pet freeze)
Next gen - everything is allowed (within pve) like banish,freeze etc

Arrowz
12-17-2014, 08:19 AM

No its not. I bought $50 worth of plat and made over 2.6m soo idk what ur doing

Robhawk
12-17-2014, 08:27 AM
Warriors have curse, pets have freeze... mhhh !!!

How about mages have aimed shot and/or some juggernaut? Sounds good !!!

Linkincena
12-17-2014, 08:30 AM

Mages good for looking innocent n begging along with Shazbot ..lmfao

Dex Scene
12-17-2014, 08:38 AM

Lightning should hit as hard as aim shots if not more than that.
Shield should have ignore 20% damages and 50 strngth + stats and move imparing remove upgrades :)

CheifR
12-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Wouldn't that give mages twice the freeze potential though

twoxc
12-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Putting breeze pet with that long of a freeze is like sts is trying to say "you MUST PVP and USE BREEZE, it's what we want you to use" it render all arcane pet out there useless, literally including sns or any other stun/terrify pet such as samael/Nekro. There's no strategy here. It's like there's a huge hidden warning sign at the entrance to pvp saying "BEWARE MUST HAVE BREEZE OR YOU'll FREEZE AND DIE INSTANTLY" or in short "DON'T ENTER WITHOUT BREEZE" LOL.

CheifR
12-17-2014, 09:56 AM
I would understand if they halfed the freeze time. I'm sure that they added it so every class has access to every type of stun and mages i guess are annoyed it's not exclusively for them but understand for one mages already have enough movement impairing effects alone but it would be a huge kick in the balls if they stopped it's AA from being able to work in pvp or nerfed it too much. I do agree that they should make pvp for test servers specifically because of this. Then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Alhuntrazeck
12-17-2014, 10:25 AM

Tbh it is vastly different. Attacks at endgame are way more fast-paced; in endgame, if you're frozen, it will take a rogue as long as the freeze time to kill you while you can do absolutely nothing about it. A mage, even shielded, can be downed in about 3 combos if you're less geared and even less if you have higher gear. You can put in a serious dent into a warrior, perhaps even killing him while he's frozen (again, with same or higher gear). How is this fair...?

(Not mentioning rogue vs rogue fights, everyone knows how that is...1 combo while opponent is frozen = GG.)

Dex Scene
12-17-2014, 11:24 AM
Tbh it is vastly different. Attacks at endgame are way more fast-paced; in endgame, if you're frozen, it will take a rogue as long as the freeze time to kill you while you can do absolutely nothing about it. A mage, even shielded, can be downed in about 3 combos if you're less geared and even less if you have higher gear. You can put in a serious dent into a warrior, perhaps even killing him while he's frozen (again, with same or higher gear). How is this fair...?

(Not mentioning rogue vs rogue fights, everyone knows how that is...1 combo while opponent is frozen = GG.)
Nicely said.

Higuani
12-17-2014, 11:26 AM
I dont care if it still freezes the only problem is its to long.
The AA we can avoid but its the passive thats make me go on a rage mode. I'm more freezed by the passive then the AA
Maybe do it like HORN skill if 1 cast the AA of breeze the other breeze can't freeze us after the first one till the time is done.
And ofcourse reduce the time being freezed.

I might give it a shot again on my 41 mage if we have freeze back.
I mainly quited endgame because i'm playin as a mage the main reason is all the skills a mage have it turned into a pet. Whats the use to play a mage nowadays if pets can do the same 'skills'..

Robhawk
12-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Whats the use to play a mage nowadays if pets can do the same 'skills'..

No! The pets can do the mages skill but the mage isnt allowed to... in other words breeze is more of mage then the mage! lol! :livid:

twoxc
12-17-2014, 11:58 AM
the freeze duration should be as long as stun/terrified and with the same amount of freeze chance like 30-40%. This will allow everyone that can't afford expensive arcane pet such as samael/nekro to be at the same level in a way. Correctly me if i'm wrong but it's at a 100% freeze chance and also freeze multiple players?

Samaeldavisjr
12-17-2014, 02:05 PM
Get rid of freeze pvp...period. Problem solved.
For all of you who "took advantage" of this rediculous mistake, good for you. you added a few dozen kills to your kdr. But you shouldve never thought a legendary pet for 250 frags was gonna be allowed to outperform 25m-110m gold pets. Shinytoy...for real?

Samaeldavisjr
12-17-2014, 02:06 PM
the freeze duration should be as long as stun/terrified and with the same amount of freeze chance like 30-40%. This will allow everyone that can't afford expensive arcane pet such as samael/nekro to be at the same level in a way. Correctly me if i'm wrong but it's at a 100% freeze chance and also freeze multiple players?

then why would everyone want arcane pets then? screw buying sam, nekro, or whatever. just buy a 3m gold legendary pet and call it good. rolls eyes

Idly
12-17-2014, 02:35 PM
then why would everyone want arcane pets then? screw buying sam, nekro, or whatever. just buy a 3m gold legendary pet and call it good. rolls eyes

You could buy slag for 700k with a 60-70% panic, doesn't mean its better than Sam. Twoc makes a fair point. 30-40% freeze is fair imo so long as the duration is reduced.

phillyr
12-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Why play mage at all? Its obvious only players who like getting crapped on play this toon. Its a HUGE slap in the face to all the mages who were waiting for real change....only to find all other toons can now use a skill that was taken away from us for being "op"

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Vjerevica
12-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Correction. That should help mages not get squished the second they lose their spawn bubble.

Linkincena
12-18-2014, 01:49 AM
The AA we can avoid but its the passive thats make me go on a rage mode. I'm more freezed by the passive then the AA
Maybe do it like HORN skill if 1 cast the AA of breeze the other breeze can't freeze us after the first one till the time is done.

I mainly quited endgame because i'm playin as a mage the main reason is all the skills a mage have it turned into a pet. Whats the use to play a mage nowadays if pets can do the same 'skills'..
Yup Endgame or Twink warriors /Rogues now have access to:
Stun
Panic
Freeze
Curse
BiG heal over times
High Armors
Even great Mana regen pets n Amulets
Pull/ Push

Mages left with:
Mana -.-
Low HP
2% chance to root if u luckily have Gun..
Slow movement ( U need Wind to move 25%.. which is not fast enough yet against Axethrow)
Very low armor..
15 Sec protection with shield.. That doesn't stand against high rogue n warrior damages.
N without it ...death
Also being renamed to "Food" in pvp these days.. Yippey -.-

Carapace
12-18-2014, 03:54 PM
The debate continues on this one, but here are some ideas on how to address this issue from my standpoint (Next year, due to the holidays).

Before we go any further, please note that...
These ideas are all subject to change, and are not promises!

Given the nature of Freezing in PvP being a notable point of discussion, previously removed and now re-introduced through this pet, I'm openly discussing this with the hopes of reaching a compromise that the community agrees with us upon. This is a large list to digest, and not all of them might necessarily happen if it were to be applied so take it with a grain of salt. At the moment I feel this combination yields a nice compromise, the goal of which is to take some of the sting off players who purchased Breeze for this intent, and accommodate where necessary to balance out the extremes. With this in mind, here are some potential ideas.

- Breeze's Passive Attacks can still freeze players in PvP, but will have their own isolated immunity of about 10 seconds (normal stun immunity is 7.5 seconds). This would mean that you could come out of a freeze and then be stunned immediately after by a stun effect. This seems noteworthy enough to mention. It's also possible to tie them together in that you either get the 10 second immunity from a freeze, or 7.5 seconds from a stun. This also sounds a bit silly, but freeze sounds like a larger problem given the amount of time a freeze can last.

- Mages Frostbolt would be receive the same effect as Breeze's passive ability, including the 10 second immunity, and they would be inclusive of each other. This means If you for example froze a player with frost bolt, Breeze could not freeze them before that 10 seconds was up.

- Maximum freeze time reduced (amount would be determined at a later time, but I'm thinking 2 - 2.5 seconds)

- During the freeze, about every .5 seconds there will be a X% chance for the trapped player to break free. This would likely be around 25% or 33%, but could go as high as 50% depending on the maximum length of the freeze.

- Breeze's Activated Ability will remain on the generic Stun Immunity as it's tied to a cool down

Thanks for working with me on this guys, let's hear some thoughts.

- Carapace

Madnex
12-18-2014, 04:30 PM
If we're not going to scrap it, this is an 100% immobilization effect that doesn't only stack on stun but also on panic/terrify. That is quite powerful, seeing how even the best arcane abilities at the past had at best a 70% chance to cause that and for a much smaller duration of time. So two seconds duration with a 10 second immunity sounds good. 25% chance to break free every .5 seconds as well if the sorcerers are getting it back.

Mainly reducing the duration is what we should focus on, IMO. Should adjust that to start off so the rest of the players won't have to deal with this imbalance for another month+.

Arrowz
12-18-2014, 04:49 PM

Rogue more fun anyways :P

Froxanthar
12-18-2014, 05:07 PM
The debate continues on this one, but here are some ideas on how to address this issue from my standpoint (Next year, due to the holidays).

Given the nature of Freezing in PvP being a notable point of discussion, previously removed and now re-introduced through this pet, I'm openly discussing this with the hopes of reaching a compromise that the community agrees with us upon. This is a large list to digest, and not all of them might necessarily happen if it were to be applied so take it with a grain of salt. At the moment I feel this combination yields a nice compromise, the goal of which is to take some of the sting off players who purchased Breeze for this intent, and accommodate where necessary to balance out the extremes. With this in mind, here are some potential ideas.

- Breeze's Passive Attacks can still freeze players in PvP, but will have their own isolated immunity of about 10 seconds (normal stun immunity is 7.5 seconds). This would mean that you could come out of a freeze and then be stunned immediately after by a stun effect. This seems noteworthy enough to mention. It's also possible to tie them together in that you either get the 10 second immunity from a freeze, or 7.5 seconds from a stun. This also sounds a bit silly, but freeze sounds like a larger problem given the amount of time a freeze can last.

- Mages Frostbolt would be receive the same effect as Breeze's passive ability, including the 10 second immunity, and they would be inclusive of each other. This means If you for example froze a player with frost bolt, Breeze could not freeze them before that 10 seconds was up.

- Maximum freeze time reduced (amount would be determined at a later time, but I'm thinking 2 - 2.5 seconds)

- During the freeze, about every .5 seconds there will be a X% chance for the trapped player to break free. This would likely be around 25% or 33%, but could go as high as 50% depending on the maximum length of the freeze.

- Breeze's Activated Ability will remain on the generic Stun Immunity as it's tied to a cool down

- Carapace
They just receive shield buff. If this happening, grats guys. Its look like Mage going to be OP class next year.

Mage :
PvE : High
PvP : High

Spellcheck
12-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Lol the rogue and warrior reign is over!

Ninjasmurf
12-18-2014, 06:53 PM
They just receive shield buff. If this happening, grats guys. Its look like Mage going to be OP class next year.

Mage :
PvE : High
PvP : High
Lol unless our base armor and health is equal to rogue/warrior we will never be the best class. Don't forget rogues and warriors have skills that remove immobilizing effects..

Ninjasmurf
12-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Lol the rogue and warrior reign is over!

*rogue puts on razor shield*
*mage throws ice*
*nothing happens*
*rogue presses aimed shot*
*mage dead.

What changed?

eugene9707
12-18-2014, 07:46 PM
*mage throws ice*
*nothing happens*
*mage dead.

What changed?

or....
*rogue use aimed shot*
*mage dead*

or....
*rogue use charged attack*
*mage throws ice*
*both stunned*
*rogue 1 shot mage*

Alhuntrazeck
12-18-2014, 09:02 PM
I hope you implement these changes. Right now, a mage with the new gun and breeze can potentially keep an opponent locked for up to 10 FREAKING SECONDS. This is not OP, its akin to the Bulwark with its 100% proc chance - should not ever be happening. Shorten freeze times and make the immunity 7.5 seconds, and everyone's happy. 6 or more seconds is just too gamechanging.

Imagine this scenario: a Breeze using player freezes an opponent in an SNS pool. There is literally NOTHING that opponent can do until the freeze is over; and we all know how hard SnS hits.

Linkincena
12-18-2014, 09:53 PM

- Carapace

That would be Ok.. and balanced since breeze is not earned so easily . .
Do give a look at Ice Subskills if they could give a Use in pvp..
1st Subskill - 20% chance to AOE freeze
4th Subskill - Freeze Pool Spawn if someone passes over it ( Breeze is having the ability of spawn freezing pool i guess)

(Meanwhile also give a small look at Mage Heal over time..since it has been at lvl 16 since ages)

Remarked
12-18-2014, 10:23 PM

- Carapace

Hopefully this happens.
Mages at twink brakets are seriously just target pratice

debitmandiri
12-18-2014, 10:39 PM
*mage throws ice*
*nothing happens*
*mage dead.

What changed?

Razor shield only stay for 5secs
Mage will not get 1 hit if their shield up + 2secs invulnerability
After razor cooled of mage can stun rogue before he pick up all his pack
Mage kill rogue with 2k-3k crit

Another scenario

will0
12-18-2014, 11:55 PM
have you seen rogue does 7k hp combo ? lolz........
mage light crit is only 20% not even 50% - what are you complaining about mage lightning crit?

2 sec invulnerability is nothing if you didnt charge it ... mage is gone by the time shield is charge if we get hit then we died as well - no win win situation.

legendary pet can freeze, give arcane pet SNS a passive stun attack as well!

Madnex
12-19-2014, 12:08 AM
If you can't survive five seconds (razor's duration, which the majority of rogues isn't currently using) to charge fire/gale followed by ice when they start moving and stunlock to death then something's up with your mage build and/or skill. Add a terrify/panic pet and that's the whole fight with your opponent just sitting there powerless. Both ice and fire are 100% chance of stun/freeze and can definitely be alternated with ease. Not to mention that ice can be used as a starter since it requires no charge to freeze plus it has the shortest cooldown of the mage's skills.

Drastic reduce of the duration on the pet's AA and passive chance of freeze. This is game-breaking.

Serancha
12-19-2014, 04:59 AM
(razor's duration, which the majority of rogues isn't currently using)

Which the majority of rogues aren't currently using...

*runs away giggling*

Froxanthar
12-19-2014, 06:34 AM
I always die when 1 vs 1 against mage as a warrior.. smh.

Arachnophobik
12-19-2014, 06:38 AM
I always die when 1 vs 1 against mage as a warrior.. smh.
Im doing good XD! As long as its not maxed geared! But since the buff they definitely became challenging

Linkincena
12-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Hope we get the update for mages soon..

Samaeldavisjr
12-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Are arcane pets leaving the game? Whats the use of an Arcane pet if legendary pets are better? Can someone tell me this?
I cant figure out why gear/pet upon gear/pet just negate each other month after month. Eight steps forward and 12 steps back.
Dark Crystal gear doesnt hold a candle to whats currently out and arcane pets are getting destroyed by legendary pets.

nevercan
12-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Hope we get the update for mages soon..

Same :) so long it doesnt get nerfed after -.-

nevercan
12-19-2014, 03:14 PM
Hopefully this happens.
Mages at twink brakets are seriously just target pratice

Nah dont lie only 99,99999999999999% of al twink mages are targeting practise

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:16 PM
If mages would get their freeze they would be op....in vs they just spam ice and thunder so the enemy keeps frozen all the time and is dead after less then a minute. It would ruin PvP [emoji19]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:27 PM
Ikr...I heard singe only so op because they made dova stats too high (I know wasn't the question lol)

nevercan
12-19-2014, 03:58 PM
If mages would get their freeze they would be op....in vs they just spam ice and thunder so the enemy keeps frozen all the time and is dead after less then a minute. It would ruin PvP [emoji19]

Pvp
olready is crap thanks to breeze

Remarked
12-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Sts screwed up when they introduced Breeze into AL. should of been common sense to know alot of players would complain about the pet. To even make this fair they should just bring Freeze to Mages or just Take away that trouble making pet.

Ravager
12-19-2014, 05:45 PM
When I messaged Remiem in chatbox, I asked if Breeze would be altered prior to the ctf tournament. She said if it is to be modified, it wont happen until early next year (if at all)

cami
12-19-2014, 05:51 PM
When I messaged Remiem in chatbox, I asked if Breeze would be altered prior to the ctf tournament. She said if it is to be modified, it wont happen until early next year (if at all)

AND the winner of tournament is Karma

Kriticality
12-19-2014, 05:54 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?192747-If-Freeze-is-allowed-in-pvp-now-Give-Sorcerers-their-Freeze-skill-back-in-PVP&p=1963079&viewfull=1#post1963079

This is Carapace talking about Freeze in PVP. It includes ideas of Mage Freeze and what Breeze should be.

Kakashis
12-19-2014, 06:39 PM
Meeh, it's no different from Sam stun. Just use ironbite or misty on a team. What freeze?

Appeltjes
12-19-2014, 06:47 PM
Meeh, it's no different from Sam stun. Just use ironbite or misty on a team. What freeze?

To be frozen or stunned afterwards again...

uunknownn
12-19-2014, 06:58 PM
Remember when crawly`s first come out??all samael users also complain!!!!nerf nerf!!!people always complain when legendary pets has a good a.a like panic ,freeze,hold in position blah blah blah...-,-

Remarked
12-19-2014, 07:32 PM
atleast Crawly snare doesnt last
a billion seconds unlike Breeze. plus his AA freezes you..

justhell
12-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Bulwark can curse now pet can freeze,maybe next...they wanna remove mage from AL slowly... [emoji24]

uunknownn
12-19-2014, 08:38 PM
atleast Crawly snare doesnt last
a billion seconds unlike Breeze. plus his AA freezes you..
Maybe i agree at some point the prob.players always complain when they felt ordinary players can achieve legendary pet that can compare to their arcane pet..how bout nerf all arcane pets that has panic specially samael that has almost 99% that can panic in pvp.lol

Linkincena
12-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Pvp

No... we would thank breeze came lol

Arrowz
12-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Pvp

So far what ive seen in this thread are people complaining that breeze has ruined pvp, and they try to use this as justification to bring back mage freeze which would ruin pvp even more. Why not just remove freeze from pvp all together, buff mages health and armor aswell as the heal over time on lifegiver to bring them more inline with the other classes, and for the people that already opened breeze egg, give them 2m gold as compensation and re-egg their pet so they can choose whether to keep it or not.
PROBLEMS SOLVED

Linkincena
12-19-2014, 11:35 PM
So far what ive seen in this thread are people complaining that breeze has ruined pvp, and they try to use this as justification to bring back mage freeze which would ruin pvp even more. Why not just remove freeze from pvp all together, buff mages health and armor aswell as the heal over time on lifegiver to bring them more inline with the other classes, and for the people that already opened breeze egg, give them 2m gold as compensation and re-egg their pet so they can choose whether to keep it or not.
PROBLEMS SOLVED
Nop thats not a solution . ..
Cos at endgame things have changed a lot when we were at lvl 16 or lvl 26...
Damages have rocketed sky high for Rogues and warriors.. one hits plus other damages are now much stronger along with higher hps... and anyways they will keep getting stronger further more..
Freeze has been long out of pvp for more than 2 years.. its about time for the skill

Arrowz
12-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Nop thats not a solution . ..
Cos at endgame things have changed a lot when we were at lvl 16 or lvl 26...
Damages have rocketed sky high for Rogues and warriors.. one hits plus other damages are now much stronger along with higher hps... and anyways they will keep getting stronger further more..
Freeze has been long out of pvp for more than 2 years.. its about time for the skill

Have you even played pvp with breeze around? If so wouldnt be saying "its about time for the skill". Nobody was calling freeze to be put back into pvp before breeze came around. So just because one pet breaks pvp your going to use that as justification to break it even more?

Axesam
12-20-2014, 12:23 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't think Breeze is that effective? In PVE, Breeze is always lagging a mile behind and freezing the wrong target.

In TDM, this pet seems to only target the troll which makes it really frustrating to use. I suppose it's effective when the troll is not around, but is that ever the case. Besides, people are spread out all over the place.

In CTF, it's a little more effective but still people are spread out and the pet can target an opposing player who is around the corner and you'll never get to hit them.

I think this pet is OP mostly in a 1v1 or 2v2 situation. Compared to Samael, I give up a lot in almost every single stat and I miss the hp and mana regen big time between fights. Please don't nerf it too much and make this pet useless. How would everyone feel if instead of being frozen like a statue, you were still able to attack, heal, etc but just not move? Similar to crawly I suppose. Would that fix the issue?

You r not alone :) All complainer dont have breeze so they dont know how stupid breeze is, how slowly breeze is, how blind breeze is, etc. If they have breeze, maybe they'll ask sts to fix breeze stupidly.

Zynzyn
12-20-2014, 12:52 AM
Breeze is a planar arena pet. What could they give Breeze to be a planar arena pet if not his AA? That is the only thing that Breeze is worth for. If they nerf that AA why will people want to do planar arena runs? Breeze's Happiness bonus and passive ability are meh. It has to be somewhat worthy for it to be obtained from Planar fragments. The freezing goes very well with the winter theme. Sts has done a good job. I dont have a Breeze, but i want to do planar runs just to get it.

Imo, there is no need to make "fix" and "nerf" threads for every new thing that sts gives us. Lets just adjust with it, get our own if we dont have one and have fun.

Arrowz
12-20-2014, 01:11 AM
Breeze is a planar arena pet. What could they give Breeze to be a planar arena pet if not his AA? That is the only thing that Breeze is worth for. If they nerf that AA why will people want to do planar arena runs? Breeze's Happiness bonus and passive ability are meh. It has to be somewhat worthy for it to be obtained from Planar fragments. The freezing goes very well with the winter theme. Sts has done a good job. I dont have a Breeze, but i want to do planar runs just to get it.

Imo, there is no need to make "fix" and "nerf" threads for every new thing that sts gives us. Lets just adjust with it, get our own if we dont have one and have fun.

Like a mod or a dev said, i forget who, the point of breeze was to help for difficult pve maps such as elite tindirin or planar tombs by freezing the enemies for a long time. It wasnt meant to be a pvp god. So when they made him as a planar arena pet they did so with the intention of him being used for pve. So ur first point is irrelevant

debitmandiri
12-20-2014, 01:14 AM
@will

After syrillax gem, i have seen mage with sam can achieve 45% crit.

Fireball - lightning = average geared rogue totally dead

Kriticality
12-20-2014, 01:18 AM
Like a mod or a dev said, i forget who, the point of breeze was to help for difficult pve maps such as elite tindirin or planar tombs by freezing the enemies for a long time. It wasnt meant to be a pvp god. So when they made him as a planar arena pet they did so with the intention of him being used for pve. So ur first point is irrelevant

Correct. It's already been stated. Breeze was not meant to be more useful than arcane pets. It was a mistake. This is why we aren't playing legendary legends. Excited for devs to make him how he was meant to function. :)

Linkincena
12-20-2014, 02:15 AM
Have you even played pvp with breeze around? If so wouldnt be saying "its about time for the skill". Nobody was calling freeze to be put back into pvp before breeze came around. So just because one pet breaks pvp your going to use that as justification to break it even more?

Things cannot always be in favor of Rogues and Warriors.. Have to bear with that..
Remember the time when Bulwark came with Curse on it.. what was the reaction of community..
Curse was never removed though its damaged was reduced...
Same thing is being suggested for Freeze with reduced Stun time and high immunity time...
And anyways ..Freeze was mage's unique ability...
Now Rogues and Warriors have all Mage's Skills through pets..
Breeze cannot be simply scrapped away...and cannot be compensated with gold or Plat like that.. it will be nerfed or decided for what to do as Carapace said..
Meanwhile as said Mage Freeze has been long in Off Mode and has to make a comeback due to its uniqueness and bring a class balance..
May see a negative reaction from Rogues and Warrior community.. however again saying.. things cannot always be in favor of warrs n rogues..

Raselph
12-20-2014, 02:35 AM
If sts can't buff our gears...make us get a DMG buff in pvp man. Like 5%-10%??

nevercan
12-20-2014, 04:35 AM
No... we would thank breeze came lol

The style of sts is they give mage thier ice back mages happy tanks and rouges not 1 month later they nerfed mages ice skils rouges and tanks happy mages even more crap then befor, they did the same to buowark

Buckledown
12-20-2014, 04:40 AM
Thats why breeze so op :upset:

Dex Scene
12-20-2014, 06:49 AM
You r not alone :) All complainer dont have breeze so they dont know how stupid breeze is, how slowly breeze is, how blind breeze is, etc. If they have breeze, maybe they'll ask sts to fix breeze stupidly.
Yes breeze should be buffed. The auto target forever freezing pool and the passive freezing is not enough, breeze needs some damage pools like SNS and why not samael's Hp regen too, right? Afterall its so hard to kill a dummy frozen helpless opponent!

Linkincena
12-20-2014, 07:06 AM

Misty cannot unfreeze players.. tested already..

Linkincena
12-20-2014, 07:07 AM
Yes breeze should be buffed.Afterall its so hard to kill a dummy frozen helpless opponent!

Lmfao

Sir Lubo Penev
12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
Not sure who and when said this, but I guess they were drunk. Breeze is totally useless in pve. Opened the guy (should have sold...), did a couple Tomb 1 runs. My experience corresponds with what some of the people here wrote - Breeze is so slow and never freezes the mobs you need frozen. Plus, I didn't see him freeze the boss - probably bad luck or maybe he did freeze but I didn't notice; however, if he can't freeze bosses, his pve usefulness gets close to zero.

Artoholics
12-20-2014, 07:52 AM
If sts can't buff our gears...make us get a DMG buff in pvp man. Like 5%-10%??
What a senseless idea...the only they could do like that is giving rogues their pet dmg boost back

Spellcheck
12-20-2014, 10:54 AM
Pffft I'm done with breeze lol. 2 breeze on other team = gg. And when mages can't use there shield due to being stun locked, rogue just come In front of them and snipe them away. Smurfs are ded now. I suggest a 5-10% damage boost 1-20 since even warriors do more damage than them and nerf breeze.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arrowz
12-20-2014, 10:58 AM
Things cannot always be in favor of Rogues and Warriors.. Have to bear with that..
Remember the time when Bulwark came with Curse on it.. what was the reaction of community..
Curse was never removed though its damaged was reduced...
Same thing is being suggested for Freeze with reduced Stun time and high immunity time...
And anyways ..Freeze was mage's unique ability...
Now Rogues and Warriors have all Mage's Skills through pets..
Breeze cannot be simply scrapped away...and cannot be compensated with gold or Plat like that.. it will be nerfed or decided for what to do as Carapace said..
Meanwhile as said Mage Freeze has been long in Off Mode and has to make a comeback due to its uniqueness and bring a class balance..
May see a negative reaction from Rogues and Warrior community.. however again saying.. things cannot always be in favor of warrs n rogues..

I never said things should always be in favor of rogues and warriors. In an earlier post i clearly stated mages should be buffed to bring them more inline with other classes. However, that being said, giving mages 3 ways to immobilize their enemy is not a solution that creates balance. Its simply replacing one imbalance with another. The reason people complain about breeze is because they are stunned for so long until they die that they literally cannot do anything to prevent it. Bringing mage freeze back to pvp would be the exact same thing. They stun u, they freeze u, then use panic ability on pet and u literally cannot do a single thing to prevent it. I feel like you are biased towards mages because you think 3 ways to immobilize enemies from one class equates to balance

Linkincena
12-20-2014, 11:09 AM
I never said things should always be in favor of rogues and warriors. In an earlier post i clearly stated mages should be buffed to bring them more inline with other classes. However, that being said, giving mages 3 ways to immobilize their enemy is not a solution that creates balance. Its simply replacing one imbalance with another. The reason people complain about breeze is because they are stunned for so long until they die that they literally cannot do anything to prevent it. Bringing mage freeze back to pvp would be the exact same thing. They stun u, they freeze u, then use panic ability on pet and u literally cannot do a single thing to prevent it. I feel like you are biased towards mages because you think 3 ways to immobilize enemies from one class equates to balance
Breeze won't be removed..

will0
12-20-2014, 12:28 PM
@will

After syrillax gem, i have seen mage with sam can achieve 45% crit.

Fireball - lightning = average geared rogue totally dead

True but not all can afford >10 eyes in their gear...rouges with that number and planar amulet are above >55% critical no buff yet

Hamid Ahfir
12-20-2014, 02:18 PM
if the ice skill come back, there will be a big polemic because the rogue, warrior even be so weak against a mage possessing a freeze is why the freeze is alowed in pvp, but only, breeze because it 's for this reason it is a pet, it is accessible for all, by purchase, or farm, the ice skill shall and must never go back, never!

Hamid Ahfir
12-20-2014, 02:20 PM
Just a few more word.. if mage freeze in pvp , its around 2 sec .. but couldown is 2 sec around :/... ppl dont understand if freeze come back .. pvp is ruined .. just dead.. :(

cami
12-20-2014, 02:38 PM
mage need nerf again

Caabatric
12-20-2014, 02:51 PM
nobody said that mages would be getting this skill back and the one thread about it was to emphasize a point about how op breeze is...

Remarked
12-20-2014, 02:52 PM
its already ruined with Breeze.

Hamid Ahfir
12-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah need nerf sure , n im ok , breeze ruined the pvp but syrillax n paracelcus gem already have ruin pvp .. why not continue ? >:-(

Dex Scene
12-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Not sure who and when said this, but I guess they were drunk. Breeze is totally useless in pve. Opened the guy (should have sold...), did a couple Tomb 1 runs. My experience corresponds with what some of the people here wrote - Breeze is so slow and never freezes the mobs you need frozen. Plus, I didn't see him freeze the boss - probably bad luck or maybe he did freeze but I didn't notice; however, if he can't freeze bosses, his pve usefulness gets close to zero.

Gift me next breeze you get bro. As his usefulness is close to zero

Spellcheck
12-20-2014, 04:17 PM
So you're saying.... don't nerf an op pet that ruined pvp but nerf a class that is beyond weak?

And to buy a pet that costs 2m+ to just fit in at pvp?

This is the most biased thread ever XD. I'm done.

ColdBlahd
12-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Here's what you don't understand dude, Breeze is literally just OP. And Sorcerers should get their freeze back, just because you don't want to be killed by a Sorcerer? And yet you do the freezing yourself with Breeze. Yeah... This thread is biased beyond the limit guy haha :)

Sir Lubo Penev
12-20-2014, 04:38 PM
I'll keep you in mind. :)

Titanfall
12-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Let me define what you said.
'I wana be OP with breeze dont nerf it. Dont give smurfs freeze back cause i dont wana be killed by smurfs and i dont wana get stun locked. Dont nerf breeze pls because i hav it and i can kill scrubs who dont have it.' Im pretty accurate no?

Spellcheck
12-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Let me define what you said.
'I wana be OP with breeze dont nerf it. Dont give smurfs freeze back cause i dont wana be killed by smurfs and i dont wana get stun locked. Dont nerf breeze pls because i hav it and i can kill scrubs who dont have it.' Im pretty accurate no?

Yep, 100% accurate XD.

Spellcheck
12-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Yes breeze should be buffed. The auto target forever freezing pool and the passive freezing is not enough, breeze needs some damage pools like SNS and why not samael's Hp regen too, right? Afterall its so hard to kill a dummy frozen helpless opponent!

Breeze is still a weak pet with that ofc, maybe his passive level 1 can shoot a maxed geared rogue at endgame aimed shot and a 50% chance of casting an arcane proc that deals (based on level) damage to them when somebody steps on it and how about the snare ofc? That passive ability can activate a 5/5 Time shift and when the time shift explodes, it makes a baby breeze that has the same stats but his AA can now heal 500 health every tick.

Hamid Ahfir
12-20-2014, 06:17 PM
All ppl dont understand .. n just for info , i never have lose vs in one year i play pvp , n all i trying to tell its if mage is too op .. we r just dead , breeze op sure , but only cuz aa guys dont cry .. lmao.. its only a pet , go buy n go play pvp .. U.u .. if mage got freeze in pvp , ice skill shoud dont give any damage.. its a idea ... or like this but plz dont cry for a pet .. lmao this thread is wtff...

Appeltjes
12-20-2014, 06:21 PM
Just a few more word.. if mage freeze in pvp , its around 2 sec .. but couldown is 2 sec around :/... ppl dont understand if freeze come back .. pvp is ruined .. just dead.. :(

IMMUNITY TIMER!!!

All ppl dont understand .. n just for info , i never have lose vs in one year i play pvp , n all i trying to tell its if mage is too op .. we r just dead , breeze op sure , but only cuz aa guys dont cry .. lmao.. its only a pet , go buy n go play pvp .. U.u .. if mage got freeze in pvp , ice skill shoud dont give any damage.. its a idea ... or like this but plz dont cry for a pet .. lmao this thread is wtff...

LOL, you're the one crying here these 2 comments even make it more clear...

Hamid Ahfir
12-20-2014, 06:21 PM
Just .. dont understand if they nerf aa in pvp , in pve too .. so after its a useless pet , with a bad stats .. , i personally use him only in pve, sometime pvp for clash , n i think it is not a so op pet like ppl , lmao -. -.. before this pet , lets talk about server lagging n other.. U.u

Appeltjes
12-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Just .. dont understand if they nerf aa in pvp , in pve too .. so after its a useless pet , with a bad stats .. , i personally use him only in pve, sometime pvp for clash , n i think it is not a so op pet like ppl , lmao -. -.. before this pet , lets talk about server lagging n other.. U.u

Lol, why would you make a random thread see nobody agrees with you and then try switching topics...

jiph
12-20-2014, 06:42 PM
Breeze is better than any arcane pet in pvp and you wasted 150m on s&s lol thats why I never buy arcane pets

Hamid Ahfir
12-20-2014, 06:45 PM
I agree with u grimm but if u r a Rogue , if mage freeze u , ur dead for sure , Rogue already broke in pvp , now sts should buff mage ? Whats a rogue after this , a little rabbit ? Seriously .. give a ice skill can freeze in pvp for mage is completely crazy .. or give ability to Aimed to freeze too , can be fair.

justhell
12-20-2014, 06:48 PM
Meh... another STS secret agent for removing mage from AL [emoji13] jk jk jk...don't care bout breeze just make ice can freeze and time shift can root,then we'll have another ice age...

Titanfall
12-20-2014, 06:55 PM
Let me define your other posts.
'If breeze is to OP then why don't you scrubs go buy it, I'm so pro I've never lost 1v1 with breeze so you can't nerf it but don't bring mage freeze back if you do I'll get frozen and that's not fair cause I'm VIP rich boy and I have the rights to not be frozen. Breeze is just a pet anyway.' That pet is a GAME CHANGER. that's like saying the arcane ring is just some ring no big deal.

Titanfall
12-20-2014, 06:57 PM
See your not understanding something here, your saying that if mages get freeze then it'll be unfair and you'll die for sure, well you'll die for sure if you get frozen for 6 secs anyway. Hypocrite.

Arpluvial
12-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey guys!

As two threads were discussing different sides of the same topic, I merged them to keep it all in one place.

Caabatric
12-20-2014, 09:22 PM
... breeze should be nerfed but buffed another area
breeze should not be able to chain freeze with its passive, I suggest making its passive more like colton's (susceptible to stun immunity)
the freeze from arcane ability or passive should then only last 2-3 seconds max

The second option is to make the passive like crawlies aa. (roots target but target can still use spells)
In this case then the root should last 3-4 seconds max

It needs to be buffed however in movement speed(it is so slow!!), its auto-aim passive should be fixed (should target a target it can hit not someone that is hiding behind a wall or trulle)

This should satisfy breeze users as they would not have lost completely a 2m investment, and the pet wont outshine sam or other arcane pets.
Now i know some breeze users are going to say it is no longer worth its value or that poorer players should have the same chance as an arcane player but really think.
Almost everyone in pvp was complaining about how op breeze was. did you really expect it wouldnt be nerfed, it was quite obvious.....
And really if someone spent 20-30m for a pet, does it make sense a 2-3m pet is better and makes all other pets obsolete, even sam didn't do that. As you can see in place of sam you still see all types of pets in pvp (singe, slag, orion, yowie ,blinky ,grimm, abadon, dova,etc.)
even arcane ring users can be beaten by players using blood ruby

Edit:
Oh and mages shouldnt be given ice freeze back if breeze is nerfed

Linkincena
12-20-2014, 09:42 PM
... breeze should be nerfed but buffed another area
breeze should not be able to chain freeze with its passive, I suggest making its passive more like colton's (susceptible to stun immunity)
the freeze from arcane ability or passive should then only last 2-3 seconds max

The second option is to make the passive like crawlies aa. (roots target but target can still use spells)
In this case then the root should last 3-4 seconds max

It needs to be buffed however in movement speed(it is so slow!!), its auto-aim passive should be fixed (should target a target it can hit not someone that is hiding behind a wall or trulle)

This should satisfy breeze users as they would not have lost completely a 2m investment, and the pet wont outshine sam or other arcane pets.
Now i know some breeze users are going to say it is no longer worth its value or that poorer players should have the same chance as an arcane player but really think.
Almost everyone in pvp was complaining about how op breeze was. did you really expect it wouldnt be nerfed, it was quite obvious.....
And really if someone spent 20-30m for a pet, does it make sense a 2-3m pet is better and makes all other pets obsolete, even sam didn't do that. As you can see in place of sam you still see all types of pets in pvp (singe, slag, orion, yowie ,blinky ,grimm, abadon, dova,etc.)
even arcane ring users can be beaten by players using blood ruby

Edit:
Oh and mages shouldnt be given ice freeze back if breeze is nerfed

In-line with ur quote Carapace has just suggested 2-2.5 sec freeze with 20 to 33% chance to break free every 500 ping or 0.5 secs... thats still OK... Since it won't be 7 secs long which would also be in-line with current Stun /Panics in game

Dex Scene
12-21-2014, 06:32 AM
Forget Breeze's freeze, mage's freeze!! Freeze is a Freeze!! If Freeze didnt work in pvp all these years, it should not in any coming days.
If it works in pvp, it should work completely. Mages would get freeze if breeze gets it working in pvp.

Qamr
12-21-2014, 07:03 AM
any way it's so unfair to take freeze or any other skill from mage in pvp.
people choose mage in the beginning of the game, that's mean they choose to have magic skills At the expense of armor and health points.
and when he come to the game he found that they can't have the total benefit of their magic skills, but actually they still weak in armor and hp.
that's defiantly unfair.
u should give every type of characters their full ability benefits, or remove it from all of them (as example remove armor and health buff from warrior and ctr buff in skills like amid shoot from rogue.

Artoholics
12-21-2014, 07:29 AM
any way it's so unfair to take freeze or any other skill from mage in pvp.
people choose mage in the beginning of the game, that's mean they choose to have magic skills At the expense of armor and health points.
and when he come to the game he found that they can't have the total benefit of their magic skills, but actually they still weak in armor and hp.
that's defiantly unfair.
u should give every type of characters their full ability benefits, or remove it from all of them (as example remove armor and health buff from warrior and ctr buff in skills like amid shoot from rogue.
It's the same with rogues at the moment because of the -10% dmg debuff.[emoji19] So if you want mage's skills back, I want rogue's dmg back

Arachnophobik
12-21-2014, 08:21 AM
It's the same with rogues at the moment because of the -10% dmg debuff.[emoji19] So if you want mage's skills back, I want rogue's dmg back
I say give the 10% dmg back to rogues and nerf aim shot in pvp instead

gumball3000
12-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Just lower the stun duration it's too long. I don't care if its called freeze, stun or panic, you shouldn't get immobilised for so long in pvp,

Linkincena
12-21-2014, 08:41 AM
I say give the 10% dmg back to rogues and nerf aim shot in pvp instead
Bro... Look at pvp leaderboards...
Do rogues really need any buffs?
Anyways man.. this thread is bout mage freeze.. lets discuss about it..

debitmandiri
12-21-2014, 08:51 AM
Wait a second...

" Breeze's Passive Attacks can still freeze players in PvP, but will have their own isolated immunity of about 10 seconds (normal stun immunity is 7.5 seconds). This would mean that you could come out of a freeze and then be stunned immediately after by a stun effect. This seems noteworthy enough to mention. It's also possible to tie them together in that you either get the 10 second immunity from a freeze, or 7.5 seconds from a stun. This also sounds a bit silly, but freeze sounds like a larger problem given the amount of time a freeze can last"

This is mean if we are frozen we get 10secs impairing immunity and 7.5secs if stuned

Or

Stun and freeze immunity are different ?

Forgive me, my english not so good :p

Linkincena
12-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Wait a second...

" Breeze's Passive Attacks can still freeze players in PvP, but will have their own isolated immunity of about 10 seconds (normal stun immunity is 7.5 seconds). This would mean that you could come out of a freeze and then be stunned immediately after by a stun effect. This seems noteworthy enough to mention. It's also possible to tie them together in that you either get the 10 second immunity from a freeze, or 7.5 seconds from a stun. This also sounds a bit silly, but freeze sounds like a larger problem given the amount of time a freeze can last"

This is mean if we are frozen we get 10secs impairing immunity and 7.5secs if stuned

Or

Stun and freeze immunity are different ?

Forgive me, my english not so good [emoji14]
Yup.. Stun and Freeze are different . ..
Currently u can debuff stun using Misty but not freeze

siddhant
12-21-2014, 09:11 AM
rogus have been ruling pvp for a lot time now when magws want their freeze back these rogues are the one saying no and other times in pvp game they will call mages as food afraid of fair fight after all i am guessing..

Wutzgood
12-21-2014, 10:03 AM
Nice giving mages freeze would balance them in pvp. Finally people may fear mages when seeing them instead of laughing.

siddhant
12-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Nice giving mages freeze would balance them in pvp. Finally people may fear mages when seeing them instea of laughing.
this is what i am talking abt and the poll speaks for itself scroll up wkwk

Wutzgood
12-21-2014, 10:06 AM
From the sound of it breeze was introduced so players can be prepared for mages getting freeze skill back in pvp. Finally a balanced pvp where all 3 classes are deadly.

Hercules
12-21-2014, 11:51 AM
and why? mages want freeze? buy breeze better

Pyrogenie
12-21-2014, 12:00 PM
Unbalance and jealousy?!! Kill me now...

Mages are way underpowered, only thing that will happen by adding freeze to the blue dudes, is a more balanced pvp

Think back to when mage freeze ability was removed from pvp, why was it removed?. the jealousy I speak of comes from players "mages freeze and I cannot". Naturally it would balance out a average mage against a op rogue BUT that's not always the case. That same mage against a average rogue now has the advantage. Not all rogues or warriors are immortal lol. Mages aren't underpowered "IF" you know what your doing.

Wutzgood
12-21-2014, 12:28 PM

Breeze is for all classes and is a pet so they dont compare. M

Freeze is one of mages skills that doesn't work. Imagine if hor didn't have shield or aimed shot didn't have the crit boost. Same thing.

Dex Scene
12-21-2014, 12:57 PM
What if warriors mages run with a pet which has aim shot in AA and Passive and it hits harder than a real rogue hits.
Or
mages rogues run with a pet which has HOR and Shield in AA and Juggernaut boost in passive!!!

Hercules
12-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Breeze is for all classes and is a pet so they dont compare. M

Freeze is one of mages skills that doesn't work. Imagine if hor didn't have shield or aimed shot didn't have the crit boost. Same thing.

What if warriors mages run with a pet which has aim shot in AA and Passive and it hits harder than a real rogue hits.
Or
mages rogues run with a pet which has HOR and Shield in AA and Juggernaut boost in passive!!!

Oh now I understand then I vote a YES :D

Artoholics
12-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Why? Rouges olrdy kil tanks and mages with -% dmg give rouges back wil get pvp even more inbalensed...
And tanks get +% dmg then remove thier dmg buf
There are lvl's rogue can't beat a warrior...lol

Songoku
12-21-2014, 08:06 PM
Bulwark can curse now pet can freeze,maybe next...they wanna remove mage from AL slowly... [emoji24]

Thats their plan i guess. Its funny how they got time to make new pets and events every month or so but wont solve the actual problem - balancing the classes smh. Might aswell intorduce two more classes hey sts? Mages are dead anyways

Songoku
12-21-2014, 08:38 PM
its pointless to ask for mage buffs they wont give it. ive seen many threads where ppl asking for buffs but so far none has happened ( and that 10% shield thing was a load of BS) so it pointless asking to STS. They may have the vote thingie on this thread but even when most the votes will be "yes" they still wont apply it. Sts Just like to annoy ppl and waste thier time.

Songoku
12-21-2014, 08:47 PM
Plus if freeze did come back for mage then the non breeze owner's will start complaining and it too will get removed again. So mages arent gonna win. If they wanted to give freeze to mage they would have done it the same time they introduced breeze. But its not gonna happen coz its gonna cause bigger problem for them to solve.

Breeze killed everything it was a big FAIL.

Linkincena
12-21-2014, 10:13 PM
We are debating about a serious skill here... not complaining...
This debate and discussion would help devs take a decision..
Lets keep it constructive and discuss further..

Castellann
12-21-2014, 11:12 PM
+1 agree

Kingofninjas
12-21-2014, 11:32 PM

Please remind me to never run tombs with you.

Pillowhead
12-21-2014, 11:59 PM
They will fix it when they can.

Raselph
12-22-2014, 01:26 AM
We are debating about a serious skill here... not complaining...
This debate and discussion would help devs take a decision..
Lets keep it constructive and discuss further..

Yes, if sts can allow pets to have Mage skills and wepons have mages skills. Why can't they give our skills back? Now I want to why the Mage class was made if they got no skills. There is a huge difference between pets getting mages skills and mages not having their very own skills. What's the point when a pet has the capability to freeze a class while the class that can freeze cannot even freeze their target totally in pvp?

Hail
12-22-2014, 02:05 AM
So when/"if" this pet becomes useless, what is the point of farming it? Surely the price will drop so drastically the pet will be useless to farm and useless to use. If people are complaining too much about it why not just follow the expressions "If you cannot beat them. Join them" and get this little blue lizard for yourself. People who may not own this pet are the ones complaining that its too op. If it gets a nerf what about the people that spent 2 to +3m to use this pet effectively. I have bought one and I know I wont be a happy camper :) Just remember every decision made will make someone upset. I think it would be wise to keep Breeze as it is to.. 1) Keep the price up so endgamers have something worthy to make money off. 2)People who have already bought and opened this pet will get what they deserve - a good pet. 3)Give anyone else who has not bought it the chance to see from our perspective on the pet. :)
Oh and... Bring back mages ability to freeze :)

debitmandiri
12-22-2014, 04:37 AM
Yup.. Stun and Freeze are different . ..
Currently u can debuff stun using Misty but not freeze

Omg...ok
But sts must fix razor duration too...to counter so many impairment effect :(

Bless
12-22-2014, 05:46 AM
To the devs and the mage population:

Just remove freeze from pvp. Period.

Mages should not get freeze back. If thats the case, rogues are clearly screwed becuase unlike mages, we are vulnerable to 2 hits and 3 hits the entire duration of a 1v1/clash, as we do not have a shield skill. Imagine us frozen without any shield or buffs!

Mages will be fine in clashes with thier two new shield buffs without the freeze in pvp, the problem here is that every mage wants to outlive the tank or rogues in clash. No. Rogues and mages are not tanky, you are bound to get killed, so don't expect a buff that will make you everlasting. Look at rogues, we die in the first few seconds of the clash a lot, whereas mages have the 2 second immunity that can help.

My second point, I believe pvp isn't made for 1v1s and NO BUFFS OR NERFS should be made on the basis of 1v1s, however, I can easily say that in a 1v1 against a rogue, a mage can chill in thier 2 seconds invulnrability and spam skills - strike 2k crits with the potential 3 attack skills. With or without razor, its hard not to die. Not to mention its duration is bugged, so it doesn't even last half the match and we are stunned as soon as it wears out.

Just giving a rogue perspective, because the way things are headed with these mage buffs, rogues are screwed. They already got buffed enough, stop crying. Not all mages can kill tanks in 1v1s and that does not mean they were underpowered (what? You want to kill every class in pvp naturally?). The pvp here was intended for teamplay. If you cannot kill other mages or rogues, refer to the earlier point or maybe its time for you to get new gear or skill . If you want tips ask Beocatarii, he can kill rogues finely in 1v1s.

Raselph
12-22-2014, 06:33 AM

Mages should not get freeze back. If thats the case, rogues are clearly screwed becuase unlike mages, we are vulnerable to 2 hits and 3 hits the entire duration of a 1v1/clash, as we do not have a shield skill. Imagine us frozen without any shield or buffs!

Mages will be fine in clashes with thier two new shield buffs without the freeze in pvp, the problem here is that every mage wants to outlive the tank or rogues in clash. No. Rogues and mages are not tanky, you are bound to get killed, so don't expect a buff that will make you everlasting. Look at rogues, we die in the first few seconds of the clash a lot, whereas mages have the 2 second immunity that can help.

My second point, I believe pvp isn't made for 1v1s and NO BUFFS OR NERFS should be made on the basis of 1v1s, however, I can easily say that in a 1v1 against a rogue, a mage can chill in thier 2 seconds invulnrability and spam skills - strike 2k crits with the potential 3 attack skills. With or without razor, its hard not to die. Not to mention its duration is bugged, so it doesn't even last half the match and we are stunned as soon as it wears out.

Just giving a rogue perspective, because the way things are headed with these mage buffs, rogues are screwed. They already got buffed enough, stop crying. Not all mages can kill tanks in 1v1s and that does not mean they were underpowered (what? You want to kill every class in pvp naturally?). The pvp here was intended for teamplay. If you cannot kill other mages or rogues, refer to the earlier point or maybe its time for you to get new gear or skill . If you want tips ask Beocatarii, he can kill rogues finely in 1v1s.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!

I forgot to mention in my previous post that IF ICE IS GIVEN BACK counter argument. Then it should be charged ice which can freeze the target. I absolutely forgot since ATM I'm traveling. If a normal ice can freeze that target then wars and rogues would become easy to be killed. Why not make it a charged attack that can freeze the TGT, if you allow an uncharged attack to freeze ur target in pvp that is kind of unfair from my perspective since ice skill cooldown is 3 secs and the TGT remains frozen more than the CD PERIOD. For the least increase the CD period or make the skill such that the target only freezes when the skill is the charged.this would make it likely to be balanced and sort of normalish.

Bless
12-22-2014, 06:42 AM
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!

I forgot to mention in my previous post that IF ICE IS GIVEN BACK counter argument. Then it should be charged ice which can freeze the target. I absolutely forgot since ATM I'm traveling. If a normal ice can freeze that target then wars and rogues would become easy to be killed. Why not make it a charged attack that can freeze the TGT, if you allow an uncharged attack to freeze ur target in pvp that is kind of unfair from my perspective since ice skill cooldown is 3 secs and the TGT remains frozen more than the CD PERIOD. For the least increase the CD period or make the skill such that the target only freezes when the skill is the charged.this would make it likely to be balanced and sort of normalish.
It doesn't matter if its charged or uncharged. It still freezes and mages do not need OP buffs. I'd imagine you'd be unhappy if the 20% damage nerf on rogues was removed.

Just remove freeze from pvp overall. Its ironic how y'all think backwards, you want to bring more luck and fluke instead of skill into the game, yet want to 'fix' or 'balance' pvp at the same time...

Linkincena
12-22-2014, 08:04 AM
It doesn't matter if its charged or uncharged. It still freezes and mages do not need OP buffs. I'd imagine you'd be unhappy if the 20% damage nerf on rogues was removed.

Just remove freeze from pvp overall. Its ironic how y'all think backwards, you want to bring more luck and fluke instead of skill into the game, yet want to 'fix' or 'balance' pvp at the same time...

Breeze won't be removed.. Idk about if its unique freeze ability would be completely removed or not..
give alternative solution to it...
i don't wanna compare rogues to Mages cos that is a long debate...
Focus on a solution . . Lets discuss further..

Artoholics
12-22-2014, 08:06 AM

Thanks Bless [emoji106] Finally lol

EQT
12-22-2014, 08:11 AM
breeze freezes too often and stuns for too long. Don't get rid of breeze AA, just nerf it. You should have a timer of consecutive stuns from breeze. In PvP i get stunned for 7 secs unfreeze for 2 secs and get stunned again for 7 secs. Developers please listen to the community, we are offering out constructive criticism so please take our opinions on board.

Bless
12-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Breeze won't be removed.. Idk about if its unique freeze ability would be completely removed or not..
give alternative solution to it...
i don't wanna compare rogues to Mages cos that is a long debate...
Focus on a solution . . Lets discuss further..
Devs have been discussing removing freeze in pvp. Don't lose hope.

Froxanthar
12-22-2014, 08:16 AM
I have to agree with Bless.

Linkincena
12-22-2014, 08:17 AM
Devs have been discussing removing freeze in pvp. Don't lose hope.
If freeze is going to be completely removed that's too an Ok solution . ..
But wait yet.. Devs haven't replied . ..
So don't lose hope :)

Higuani
12-22-2014, 09:10 AM

Lol if breeze can freeze, mages can be able to freeze to. End of story. I'm sick to see EVERY skill of a mage gettin converted into a PET!!!
Why every rogue is so scared that freeze would come back? You rogues cleary dominate in pvp. Now they even made breeze to freeze your target that you can kill everyone in 1 combo. Is that fair?
I would have a chance kill some players with freeze, I quited endgame pvp because i can't follow in gear, I'm half myth/legendary, everyone who see me in pvp go Always after me because i'm the most 'EASY' target 'food'.
With freeze on ice i would have a chance of winning or running away (if not freezed by breeze)

Thats from a mage view my kdr is so negative.. I'm so scared to log into my 41 mage everyone who see my kdr starts whine about it. There is noway i can get my kdr positive with rogues usin breeze. So i rather stay at twink
I would LOVE to comeback at endgame. The time i was Purple thunder was the best time ive ever had. Then new gears came at a crazy rate and i can't follow (gold wise) Thats where i left 41.

mvg Little blue smurf Higuani

Linkincena
12-22-2014, 10:09 AM
I would like to recall Carapace's reply here...
Pl suggest some changes be made to breeze to keep its worth alive and make it more balanced...

- Carapace

Vjerevica
12-22-2014, 10:18 AM

These are quite high percantages to break free. It could make freeze useless after update again (50% chance every 0,5 sec practicaly means that no player will stuned for entire duration). It seems appropriate that player which break free from freeze has lowered imunity with same percentage.

For example, if percentage to break free is 25%, then for the rest of the stun immunity period of 7.5 sec this player has 25% chance to get freezed again (of course calculated every 0.5 seconds for the suposed duration of the freeze effect).

Linkincena
12-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Correct me if im wrong in here...

From the intent of introduction of Breeze's ability... I think it connects to Remiem's thread in Sorcerers Section on "When is Mage Buff Coming"?..

Through Breeze's ability i think we can see the picture connecting to the Statement here "What Happens if Mages get their Freeze ability back"

So Breeze's ability, as i may see, is giving a future picture on a part of incoming Mage buff...

Excuses
12-22-2014, 11:20 AM
For me, freeze is a good alternative buff for mage's squishiness(it's like wet bathroom tissue. Honestly want more hp or armor. )
Having its own 10sec immune out of stun immune, about 30%chance of 2 sec freeze with 50% chance of break sounds reasonable because frostbolt cd is pretty short and it's aoe attack.

Only thing I don't like about this is that pvp has too much stun and panic already. Too much stun makes game bored. (And other bugs that sts might bring up..)
Except that cara has good concept of freeze I think.

Let's not cry that we can't kill this class as before. They aren't supposed to kill other class naturally(well, rogue were), but if the freeze immune works properly, it's not gonna be that bad.

Or just more armor and hp are fine for me too. Xp
And keep breeze freeze in its own 10sec immune to keep its value. This freeze should not stack.

Dex Scene
12-22-2014, 01:19 PM
So when/"if" this pet becomes useless, what is the point of farming it? Surely the price will drop so drastically the pet will be useless to farm and useless to use. If people are complaining too much about it why not just follow the expressions "If you cannot beat them. Join them" and get this little blue lizard for yourself. People who may not own this pet are the ones complaining that its too op. If it gets a nerf what about the people that spent 2 to +3m to use this pet effectively. I have bought one and I know I wont be a happy camper :) Just remember every decision made will make someone upset. I think it would be wise to keep Breeze as it is to.. 1) Keep the price up so endgamers have something worthy to make money off. 2)People who have already bought and opened this pet will get what they deserve - a good pet. 3)Give anyone else who has not bought it the chance to see from our perspective on the pet. :)

Freeze never works in pvp. If a pet breaks the rule, people will complain!!
People who bought it for 2-3m knows it aswel.

Remiem
12-22-2014, 01:37 PM
We will be re-analyzing Breeze once we get back from the Holidays (January 5th.) I can not speak just yet about what exactly those changes will be, but we've got our eye on it.

notfaded1
12-22-2014, 02:16 PM
We will be re-analyzing Breeze once we get back from the Holidays (January 5th.) I can not speak just yet about what exactly those changes will be, but we've got our eye on it.

Wow pvp players world wide rejoice... minus the few with only breeze and legendaries who were all of sudden killing ringed players with S&S o.O

I lol@pvp but I have to say I can't imagine players with breeze really thought that was how a legendary pet was supposed to work... when all of us saw or heard that was what was happening we knew it had to be a mistake.

Bless
12-22-2014, 03:05 PM
Correct me if im wrong in here...

From the intent of introduction of Breeze's ability... I think it connects to Remiem's thread in Sorcerers Section on "When is Mage Buff Coming"?..

Through Breeze's ability i think we can see the picture connecting to the Statement here "What Happens if Mages get their Freeze ability back"

So Breeze's ability, as i may see, is giving a future picture on a part of incoming Mage buff...
That's like saying Para gems are prelepsis of a rogue buff.

It's not really a connection imo.

Linkincena
12-22-2014, 03:06 PM
That's like saying Para gems are prelepsis of a rogue buff.

It's not really a connection imo.
Don't know yet :/

Axesam
12-22-2014, 07:01 PM

When u re-analyzing SNS ? Never ?

Leonut
12-22-2014, 07:16 PM
As in all businesses, once you launch something it is detrimental to recall it. Just like in the car manufacturering business, mass recall due to QA or whatever problem says a lot about the company and organisation. Good car manufacturers rarely have to do that.

There is definitely some OP issues with breeze and having it ensures almost 100% victory in 1 v1 situations and a high percentage in clashes is seriously wrong. On the other hand, to nerf it to the point of being a sorc / mage pet is also not right given the 120 planar fragments price tag. It's not an easy task to farm for an average player.

Lastly, even with the recent shield buff (thank you very much STG) our mages still face significant issues in balance. No doubt the fully geared mage can hold its ground in pvp, but the basic issue of a legendary warrior / rogue still having an almost certain victory over a similar legendary mage still persist. I care for the mage community in general so that is why even after the buffs at the top end of mage has happened I want to remind you that there are still flaws fundamental to the class itself. I agree that the mage skill nerf on crowd control in pvp is the reason this class is so underpowered.

Leonut
12-22-2014, 07:42 PM
@Bless

Like all situations there are always
counters, just experiment and think harder. So what if freeze was returned (look at the word here it means to restore and not bluntly given)? Mages were meant to be the CC class. So use ironhide pet / misty pet to remove stun. Walk the talk if you say pvp is not a 1 v1 game. Have someone sacrifice and use such a pet for the benefit of the rest. Sure with misty and ironhide you are not going to get a lot of kills but that's a team player no?

Walk the talk and think very very carefully before you make a suggestion and claim something like pvp is not about 1 v 1. Because that scenario happens a lot in pvp. Maybe because I always join tdm against groups that stack at the start, I dunno.

Newcomx
12-22-2014, 07:46 PM
The vote back on... I hope all Sorcs vote for Mage Freeze in pvp :D

Bless
12-22-2014, 07:54 PM
@Bless

Like all situations there are always
counters, just experiment and think harder. So what if freeze was returned (look at the word here it means to restore and not bluntly given)? Mages were meant to be the CC class. So use ironhide pet / misty pet to remove stun. Walk the talk if you say pvp is not a 1 v1 game. Have someone sacrifice and use such a pet for the benefit of the rest. Sure with misty and ironhide you are not going to get a lot of kills but that's a team player no?

Walk the talk and think very very carefully before you make a suggestion and claim something like pvp is not about 1 v 1. Because that scenario happens a lot in pvp. Maybe because I always join tdm against groups that stack at the start, I dunno.
Why should mages have a freeze ability? So that rogues and tanks would avoid it with razor/jug/mist? So that mages would cry afterwards to give them a legit buff?

Like I said before: Just remove freeze from pvp overall. Its ironic how y'all think backwards, you want to bring more luck and fluke instead of skill into the game, yet want to 'fix' or 'balance' pvp at the same time...

You wanna walk the talk? Then give feedback on new skills or group combos instead of supporting another OP luck factor.

Alhuntrazeck
12-22-2014, 09:28 PM
I'd rather have no freezing in PvP than having mages get freeze. Simply because this would be way too OP and PvP was doing fine till Breeze showed up. Rogues with Breeze are literally unstoppable in a 1v1 scenario (and there's no running from it, 1v1s are a major part of PvP) as the 7 seconds freeze is enough to down literally ANYTHING. IMO, this is unfair.

On another tangent, mages should get an armor boost. Rogues have ~500 armor more so they do not have such a hard time in PvP. Increasing base armor stats by say 100-200 will do wonders. Rogues shouldn't be able to have higher damage AND armor than mages. (Not talking about damage stat, output damage - ever seen a mage score a 4k crit on one attack?) Let's ignore shield for a second because it 100% will not last the full time in clashes unless you're like versus a team in commons, and think about it a bit. Mages should have a comparable armor boost to make us less squishy, and will make shield less of a norm vs, say, warriors.

Just my $.02, let's wait for STS's decision.

debitmandiri
12-23-2014, 07:22 AM
if stun and freeze immunity are different, then a toon without impairing immunity are dead already ( dont expect razor and jugg it has long cd !) Fire-Freeze-Panic pet + elon proc etc etc .. u cant move, a warrior with 25% stun chance and a samael still can easily stunlock this day, imagine a mage with 100% stun chance + FREEZE, and please dont talk about mage's squishyness, rogue will die very first in a clash if their tank cant heal, believe me this is true

nevercan
12-23-2014, 07:48 AM
if stun and freeze immunity are different, then a toon without impairing immunity are dead already ( dont expect razor and jugg it has long cd !) Fire-Freeze-Panic pet + elon proc etc etc .. u cant move, a warrior with 25% stun chance and a samael still can easily stunlock this day, imagine a mage with 100% stun chance + FREEZE, and please dont talk about mage's squishyness, rogue will die very first in a clash if their tank cant heal, believe me this is true
Mages faster, if mage no heal and get an crit of 3-4k without shield mages wil be dead, mage dies fast in pvp then rouges do...

Linkincena
12-23-2014, 09:25 PM
Mages faster, if mage no heal and get an crit of 3-4k without shield mages wil be dead, mage dies fast in pvp then rouges do...

I still think Freeze with immunity including stun should do well... Rogues should be able to escape freeze using Razor shield and Warriors using Juggernaut . ..

Westiii
12-25-2014, 01:16 PM
+1

sent from crusty crab using a payphone

Samaeldavisjr
12-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Just sad this wasnt addressed at the beginning. BEFORE any CTF event or any further into this 'awesome' Winter Event. rolls eyes

iamherewithu4ever
12-25-2014, 02:36 PM
I can see breeze becoming the next scorch. Then again there will be threads of #bufffreeze. STS should really stick to a no change policy once released. Before release show sample videos of how pet/item/weapon works in pvp and pve and its stats. Communities state in their views and once released no matter what arcane number of threads are here you stick to the original released plan. The people will then "find" a way out of it.

Hamid Ahfir
12-25-2014, 03:16 PM
PPl is just too sad see a legendary pet got a good AA , they r sad they pay 20M+ for a pet arcane op , n a legendary with bad stats n only a gud AA is 3M around.. all i see that.. all ppl talk about breeze ruined pvp but paragem alrdy have ruined pvp.. only the rich cry for thi pet..
H.F!!!

Dvsk
12-25-2014, 03:43 PM
How about you just remove breeze ability to 1/2 second in PVP or completely nullify it in PVP but increase PVE status. Also reduce para gems to half the damage it would normally give when in PVP, therefore everyones happy.

Alhuntrazeck
12-25-2014, 08:58 PM
This is the OP bulwark all over again, people should seriously stop trying to buy things that are too OP to rule in PvP even when they know its probably going to get nerfed. Follow this golden rule and you'll be just fine:

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Obviously this pet needs to be nerfed, there is literally no way one can win against a Breeze without using cheap tactics, such as using another player as a target dummy so Breeze freezes them, leaving you free to attack. I'm just hoping this doesn't go down the path of the Bulwark, with STS leaving it unnerfed for a MONTH, then drastically nerfing it.

The following changes could make breeze a good pet worth buying:

1. Its freeze is removed from PvP. The AA instead becomes an 80% slow for the whole duration.
2. The pet's ranged attack is removed, replaced with a melee attack. This increases the effectiveness in PvE.

OR:

1. Its auto target is removed. When the AA is pressed, it drops a freeze pool where it is standing.

Thoughts?

Linkincena
12-25-2014, 10:43 PM
Poll closes tomorrow guys ..

Algorhythm
12-25-2014, 10:51 PM

You right this pet is stupid! I dont think breeze owners realise how op this pet really is.
try facing a team who stack breeze in pvp. Try being vulnerable for 7-15 secs standing there while you take all the hits. We all know 5 tanks is ridiculous strategy in pvp try facing a team with breeze or yet a team who stack breeze! Then tell me your opinion again.

Algorhythm
12-25-2014, 10:57 PM

Wouldnt mind spending 2-3m for this pet how ever am not spending on something that have a possibilty of being nerf again. Look at singe he boosted party stat by 50-80% before (cant remember) now only 8%