PDA

View Full Version : YEY sts

ClumsyCactus
12-14-2014, 04:05 AM
You closed one of the funniest threads in a while,nerf zeus, it could really have been needed to NOT have just complaints, just saying.

Also, to lighten up the Mood SOMEWHAT i love running this event, Facing tarlok just like last year, the new icescale armors are one of the best designed things you have released this entire year, the new vanity for rogue with the ice CROWN is awesome, i mean before this no class had a legit crown, just flowercrowns and diadems.
Frist has some of the Coolest particles in the game, and so far i have Only dced ONE time.
The ONLY things that could be better for me is the price on Ursume locks and that mobs actually died when you fight syrrilax.
Also, at christmas, throw in some sort of present for us, why not, like some extra energy, or make the dude Claude at bay give us a vanity hat or a christmas banner or something ^^ just to cheer up arlor.
Thanks for a great event so far ^^

Zuorsyra
12-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Weird use of caps...

Zuorsyra
12-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Zeus killed Chuck Norriss

ClumsyCactus
12-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Weird use of caps...

Dude, i scream too much, some words autocorrect to CAPS. XD

obee
12-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Haha I pmmed arp about the thread yesterday and she said that it was funny, it was just getting pretty spammy.

Wutzgood
12-14-2014, 09:45 AM
I have to agree. This event has been fun to run. No Helena or para bosses and Icescale hood may end up being my favorite helm in my collection. It matches so many things. Both Mage vanities look great and ill get breezaga finally. Plus no dc.

All around a very enjoyable event. Although Zeus should still be nerfed lol.

kinzmet
12-14-2014, 12:43 PM
What what what nerf Zeus thread? What did I missed?

NotYoCookiez
12-14-2014, 12:52 PM
What what what nerf Zeus thread? What did I missed?

Nerf Zeus because he never misses.

Zuorsyra
12-14-2014, 02:03 PM

Ooooooooooooooohhhh...

obee
12-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Yes omg that happens to me lol

kinzmet
12-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Nerf Zeus because he never misses.

LOL, I found the nerf Zeus closed thread. Made me laugh :D

Dex Scene
12-15-2014, 12:18 PM
LOL, I found the nerf Zeus closed thread. Made me laugh :D
Zeua can even kill threads

Madxnoob
12-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Zeus killed Chuck Norriss

:O I dont believe it.

Remiem
12-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey guys, I apologize for this. Arpluvial was just trying to do her best to follow the forum guidelines. :) I have re-opened the thread so feel free to continue the Chuck Norris--I mean Zeus conversation for as long as you please. But please do keep it forum appropriate!

Psychologist
12-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, I apologize for this. Arpluvial was just trying to do her best to follow the forum guidelines. :) I have re-opened the thread so feel free to continue the Chuck Norris--I mean Zeus conversation for as long as you please. But please do keep it forum appropriate!

Arp. <3