PDA

View Full Version : Warriors HEAL is GLITCHED

shadikiller
12-14-2014, 05:51 AM
Hello.
well this is getting frustrating.....
everytime sts does an upate or something big game goes crazy...
then planars came out dc issue and all we do is dc and die... 1 month of just issues in pvp and pve
Noww again
WARRIOR HEAL BUG/Glitch
We die while we have the green sheild from horn (warrior heal)
1 shot killed 100% to 0% in 1 shot when juggernaut activated and sometimes sheild!!!!! (7k hp and 2.5k armor)
please fix this issue..it has been going on for 2 days or 3 so bad....
And im not the only one.......
thanks in advance

- Samdegreat
12-14-2014, 06:01 AM
It's currently the weekend and they don't work on the weekend so expect an update/fix within the next 1-2 days my guess is tuesday (2days from now)

H£ll
12-14-2014, 06:34 AM
Hello.
then planars came out dc issue and all we do is dc and die... 1 month of just issues in pvp and pve
Noww again
WARRIOR HEAL BUG/Glitch
1 shot killed 100% to 0% in 1 shot when juggernaut activated and sometimes sheild!!!!! (7k hp and 2.5k armor)
thanks in advance

Whats even worse is that HP meters are bugged too, your basically taking damage but it shows you full HP. Even while i was flagging my HP meter was still full. And ofc healing is awful, you literally insta die while bubbled lmao.

Fed up seriously,, AL was never this bad, was always a stable game...now its messed up in so many ways.
Not to mention the awful mistake - SNS in crates.. Seriously ... Whats next shards in copper chests or Nekro eggs from shazbot :chuncky:

I play this game just to PVP so i kindly request you to fix this issue ASAP .. Thank You

Xdongheddox
12-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Yea my heal shows its 100% but then i die with 1shot sometimes the Potion gives me 1500 heal when it shows its 100% :((

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

Nrt
12-14-2014, 01:28 PM
Not to mention the awful mistake - SNS in crates.. Seriously ... Whats next shards in copper chests or Nekro eggs from shazbot :chuncky:

Believe it or not klaas offering players free platinum

Pedgon
12-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Hello.
Noww again
WARRIOR HEAL BUG/Glitch
thanks in advance

and the range too..Skyward Smash is also bugged..does less damage now..same of chest splitter!

Volt
12-14-2014, 04:01 PM
The biggest issue is the heal display. You aren't being 1 shot, rather, your health displayed isn't the correct amount, making you think you are safe with 100% hp when it's actually less.

Apocolyptika
12-14-2014, 09:56 PM
YESSS FIX!!!! i need tanks to hide behind lel!!

CheifR
12-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Hello.
Noww again
WARRIOR HEAL BUG/Glitch
thanks in advance
What I think is happening is your hp is not displaying right rather than you being 1hit