PDA

View Full Version : Permafrost Raiments Protection in Ice Breath and Ice Bomb - Working or Not?

Armani Boi
12-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Seems it's not working the protection in Ice Bomb....or is anyone noticed too. Need to know your inputs guys.

Appeltjes
12-14-2014, 11:21 AM
???
That's a vanity

Armani Boi
12-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Yes, i know its Vanity.

However they mentioned in the announcement that "If you're looking for something a little more "protective" against dragon frost breath and ice bombs, check out the new Permafrost Raiments! These new vanity sets will be available for 485 tokens each".

Is my understanding correct that it should give protection?.

???
That's a vanity

Appeltjes
12-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Yes, i know its Vanity.

However they mentioned in the announcement that "If you're looking for something a little more "protective" against dragon frost breath and ice bombs, check out the new Permafrost Raiments! These new vanity sets will be available for 485 tokens each".

Is my understanding correct that it should give protection?.

Maybe if it's between "" u shouldn't take it literally...

Appeltjes
12-14-2014, 11:32 AM

Armani Boi
12-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Why i should not take it literally? Everyone make an effort to get this because because of believing that it can provide "Protection" but it the end it's the other way, no working.

Maybe if it's between "" u shouldn't take it literally...

Appeltjes
12-14-2014, 11:37 AM
Why i should not take it literally? Everyone make an effort to get this because because of believing that it can provide "Protection" but it the end it's the other way, no working.

No, people buy it for the looks it's a vanity...

Ps: didn't you pay attention at school?

Armani Boi
12-14-2014, 11:40 AM
U still didn't get the message. Pay attention bro to this announcement again "If you're looking for something a little more "protective" against dragon frost breath and ice bombs, check out the new Permafrost Raiments! These new vanity sets will be available for 485 tokens each".

No, people buy it for the looks it's a vanity...

Ps: didn't you pay attention at school?

Zeus
12-14-2014, 11:43 AM
U still didn't get the message. Pay attention bro to this announcement again "If you're looking for something a little more "protective" against dragon frost breath and ice bombs, check out the new Permafrost Raiments! These new vanity sets will be available for 485 tokens each".

Hey Armani,

It may be different in Singapore but in the US, if there is double quotation marks wrapped around a word, it either means a person is talking or the word/sentence it is referring to is not meant to be taken to its literal meaning.