PDA

View Full Version : Is the Game Client Unstable/Breaking Down?

Zeus
12-14-2014, 11:21 AM
- HP Bars glitching & no longer displaying accurate health. When the glitch occurs, the variable that contains our true health remaining also stops updating and can no longer be replenished by heals, etc.

- Breeze following stun immunity update isn't actually following stun immunity at all

- Maul proc following stun immunity rules isn't actually following stun immunity at all

- Dagger auto attack bug = slight pause before attempting to attack anything with daggers or any melee weapon for that matter.

- Recipe drop rates reversing and then being brought back to a rate that was clearly not the rate of revision 2.0

- Undead ectoplasm vials are still glitched and rarely drop, thereby making fossil a useless component. Furthermore, Nekro's stats isn't even worth the effort.

- AOE upgrades are bugged, yet again

It seems every update breaks the client's fundamental mechanics and each time, the problem seems to be worse & affect more players game play.

Is the client unstable? If so, can developers please stabilize it before releasing new updates. It's not fun to play new content if a large part of the game remains glitched.

Appeltjes
12-14-2014, 11:24 AM
I can barely hit anything on my warrior, if I'm standing on top of a boss I just can't do anything and need to take distance...

Candylicks
12-14-2014, 11:37 AM
I can barely hit anything on my warrior, if I'm standing on top of a boss I just can't do anything and need to take distance...
Ya. That bug is same for dagger rogues. Really needs fix.

Candylicks
12-14-2014, 11:38 AM
Wb Zeus btw. (:

Zeus
12-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Wb Zeus btw. (:

Thanks Candy!

obee
12-14-2014, 01:14 PM
Also, my game pad is constantly sticking. My potions won't let me press them, and my skills won't let me press them from time to time.

Zeus
12-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Also, my game pad is constantly sticking. My potions won't let me press them, and my skills won't let me press them from time to time.

Yes, this has been a long and un-addressed issue. STG needs to address the little things before moving onto bigger content releases because currently, with all these bugs, playing the new content releases is just not pleasurable and lowers our tolerance for bugs that come from the new content updates.

The bugs are piling up and it seems they are not being addressed! :/

Pedgon
12-14-2014, 01:44 PM
- HP Bars glitching & no longer displaying accurate health. When the glitch occurs, the variable that contains our true health remaining also stops updating and can no longer be replenished by heals, etc.

- Breeze following stun immunity update isn't actually following stun immunity at all

- Maul proc following stun immunity rules isn't actually following stun immunity at all

- Dagger auto attack bug = slight pause before attempting to attack anything with daggers or any melee weapon for that matter.

- Recipe drop rates reversing and then being brought back to a rate that was clearly not the rate of revision 2.0

- Undead ectoplasm vials are still glitched and rarely drop, thereby making fossil a useless component. Furthermore, Nekro's stats isn't even worth the effort.

It seems every update breaks the client's fundamental mechanics and each time, the problem seems to be worse & affect more players game play.

Is the client unstable? If so, can developers please stabilize it before releasing new updates. It's not fun to play new content if a large part of the game remains glitched.

..and jugger or razor still do NOT work with root from mages' gun!! -.-

obee
12-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Yes, this has been a long and un-addressed issue. STG needs to address the little things before moving onto bigger content releases because currently, with all these bugs, playing the new content releases is just not pleasurable and lowers our tolerance for bugs that come from the new content updates.

It's like a snowball, and soon enough, it's gonna be too much lol

Pillowhead
12-14-2014, 01:52 PM
My character moves by itself sometimes, it is really annoying in PvP cause you can't do anything about it.

NotYoCookiez
12-14-2014, 02:23 PM

the potion thing. It barely works. Every single guide I read said mages dont need heal cuz you can use potions but i have heal on my mage cuz of the potions barely working.

Puppys
12-14-2014, 02:44 PM
When it's not the lag is the glitched client. When it's not the glitched client it's the lag, but we always have something to fix ^-^

#stabilizeserver.

THIS year if possible, thanks.

Kakashis
12-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Adding to the list, warriors HOR range is the dinky small zone. Can't can't protect the whole team with shield if the zone is so small! Also the rogues spinning freedom doesn't work if you add prolonged. Sigh. And the game. Doesn't run on my Lenovo y40 lol which is the saddest of them all!

Hadec
12-14-2014, 05:46 PM

u forgot to mention bro that in syrrilax boss when he flies to the sky and spawn mobs when u kill them they still are targetable and thats a big fuss.also somepeople say that he leaves battle(maybe he is not happy with his loot)

Hadec
12-14-2014, 05:48 PM
It's like a snowball, and soon enough, it's gonna be too much lol

i even pmed them for this one ..specific remiem.
i doubt she even show it...this happens me for two months probs..
devs makes me hate this game

cami
12-14-2014, 05:57 PM
Zeus add in your list this bug: In the boss syrillax the white smurfs when was killed they no disappear they continue alive and no let kill good to syrillax

Amicusdei
12-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Zeus add in your list this bug: In the boss syrillax the white smurfs when was killed they no disappear they continue alive and no let kill good to syrillax

they become dormant, permastunned. they draw fire from the boss.
clever tactic i think, but just "kill" them all and pull the boss away.
try to keep them in a small group to neutralize them, you dont want them spread all over, pulling ur shots.

cami
12-14-2014, 06:08 PM
they become dormant, permastunned. they draw fire from the boss.
clever tactic i think, but just "kill" them all and pull the boss away.
try to keep them in a small group to neutralize them, you dont want them spread all over, pulling ur shots.

ohh

riddiculous
12-14-2014, 06:10 PM
the HoR's 8m buff isn't working too.

Jexetta
12-14-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm sick of it and about to retire. The ongoing issues (some for years) have become so aggravating I can't stand it.

I think Zeus and I were talking about this yesterday or Friday, but if everyone in the company were required to play this game (on the servers we play btw) an hour a day you would find all these issues to be a bigger deal. Something is seriously wrong. Why do I dedicate time to a game it feels like the company doesn't care about that much.

The lip service is one thing, but the product delivery is another.

eugene9707
12-14-2014, 06:16 PM

same things for the adds for the guardian

Dex Scene
12-14-2014, 06:22 PM
-Breeze? No comments!! I think devs should go pvp against a breeze owner and decide themselves!
Soon pvp will be all about freeze freeze freeze. A clash will be going for a hour having noone dieing as the both side will keep freezing eachother!! Nuff said!

-mele auto attack bug
I was thinking it was lag or maybe I was not clicking the auto attack when it was happening. But checked! Yes my rogue, warrior sometimes seem to stay idle for 3-4 secs when iam spmming normal auto attacks.. skill attacks don't have this bug.

Aoe is bugged yes. HoR for example!!

Dex Scene
12-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Btw idk if it can be called bug.
Sometimes when you reach boss while charging skill and the boss cut scene starts, your skill stays charged. Attack is locked no skill works untill you tap that skill which you charged before meeting the boss!!

And the bugged minions in skyrillex boss -.-

Psychologist
12-14-2014, 06:42 PM
+1 to health bar and potions not working. I keep getting deaths because of that, so I have to remake my deathless alt all the time. Still remains my fault if I die, apparently.

obee
12-14-2014, 07:21 PM
Btw idk if it can be called bug.
Sometimes when you reach boss while charging skill and the boss cut scene starts, your skill stays charged. Attack is locked no skill works untill you tap that skill which you charged before meeting the boss!!

And the bugged minions in skyrillex boss -.-
Yea theats been happening for a while.

Raselph
12-14-2014, 10:52 PM

I found the root cause of this movepad glitches . These can be common during during elites or pvp where u run alot. Like diffusion? I mean the connection or the interaction between the serves for movement command that is when the pad is given movement and the server to respond your movement. During this diffusion sometimes fast movements SOMETIMES! The server gets glitched/confused-LIKE. Which inturn would causes the movement to get locjed. Not exactly locked. To unlock simply use a command like the chat which cancels out the locked movement.

Btw WCB zeus nab

Zeus
12-14-2014, 11:04 PM
I found the root cause of this movepad glitches . These can be common during during elites or pvp where u run alot. Like diffusion? I mean the connection or the interaction between the serves for movement command that is when the pad is given movement and the server to respond your movement. During this diffusion sometimes fast movements SOMETIMES! The server gets glitched/confused-LIKE. Which inturn would causes the movement to get locjed. Not exactly locked. To unlock simply use a command like the chat which cancels out the locked movement.

Btw WCB zeus nab

Hey, Raselph

The root cause of the joystick glitches is when you use the chat feature and then try to move/interact with your environment suddenly after that.

Thanks for the welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Raselph
12-14-2014, 11:07 PM
Hey, Raselph

The root cause of the joystick glitches is when you use the chat feature and then try to move/interact with your environment suddenly after that.

Thanks for the welcome back!

There are 3 sources for this problem...so far i completed the 1st source...2 more i forgot....brb

Zeus
12-15-2014, 12:14 AM
There are 3 sources for this problem...so far i completed the 1st source...2 more i forgot....brb

Lol, I just said what is causing it. Happens when joystick tracking is turned on.

Izho
12-15-2014, 12:33 AM
AL's broken.

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 05:19 AM
So when STS release an updates saying they fix something you guys actualy still believe in it?

Jokes aside, I agree with all thats been said here. The lack of commitment with this product/game can only lead to two things: more rage posts and more people quiting the game.

So please STS, instead of teling us to stop crying on forums just do your job and fix this annoying bugs. We are not asking too much.

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 05:55 AM
Im bumping this thread, it should always stay on top so that we have a chance to loot a dev/mod answer

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 06:41 AM
and up we go...

obee
12-15-2014, 07:33 AM
So when STS release an updates saying they fix something you guys actualy still believe in it?

Jokes aside, I agree with all thats been said here. The lack of commitment with this product/game can only lead to two things: more rage posts and more people quiting the game.

So please STS, instead of teling us to stop crying on forums just do your job and fix this annoying bugs. We are not asking too much.
This ^

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 08:36 AM
bump

UndeadJudge
12-15-2014, 08:55 AM
Breeze probably doesn't follow stun immunity since it stuns for 7 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candylicks
12-15-2014, 08:55 AM
Lol, I just said what is causing it. Happens when joystick tracking is turned on.

Ya I had this and when I turned the tracking off the problem was fixed for me.

Excuses
12-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Wow I thought breeze was fixed. @_@

And I agree with this post.
You guys said you were busy with winter event and didn't try to fix any glitch, even DC problem.
And event is all about money and recycle, this game has more glitches now. You forget what's more important.
Don't just try to make something to sell, but let us enjoy the game.

notfaded1
12-15-2014, 09:57 AM
honestly the DC's are much better but the rest... the dagger/mele bug and this new skeleton bug is enough to drive you crazy o.O

Also Carapace we need this Dark Crystal armor made a little better than the mythics for how hard it was to get too!

Bunny♥
12-15-2014, 10:06 AM
sad part is, we are ignored.

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 10:25 AM
bump

Ardbeg
12-15-2014, 11:14 AM
honestly the DC's are much better but the rest... the dagger/mele bug and this new skeleton bug is enough to drive you crazy o.O

Also Carapace we need this Dark Crystal armor made a little better than the mythics for how hard it was to get too!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=189788

Pirate Captain
12-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Agreed I don't want new content until the old content is working correctly

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Come on devs, please give us an answer....just annoying the way things have been lately...

Niixed
12-15-2014, 01:15 PM

+1!

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 04:11 PM
no answer from dev/mods?

Samaeldavisjr
12-15-2014, 05:03 PM
no answer from dev/mods?

I think they dc'd. O.o

Raselph
12-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Notes down...

Another reason why AL is crashing..

\ ( $ _ $ ) /

aquascaper
12-15-2014, 11:41 PM

Press the chat window and then click out of it. This will fix the dpad from sticking. I'm having the same problem with potions, it's deadly in elites lol. Not having the skill one at all though..

ueveotadeo
12-16-2014, 05:08 AM
Well, I guess devs/mods cant be bothered to answer us...