PDA

View Full Version : Follow up on STASHABLE energy essence please...

Portalkeeper
12-14-2014, 11:42 AM
the current event is just on its first week & im already running out of inventory space. 37 more slots to go & im doomed to not be able to use my toon. im looting more than i can craft on a daily basis. I know selling it for zero gold is an option...but whats the use of farming them at all. besides,it was discussed that energy would be like a permanent thing during every upcoming event..so selling it would seem like a waste of runs. Please do consider having it stashable so that my other toons can help in crafting or using it. nevermind having it tradable or being able to sell it to cs bcoz i do intend to use it. or maybe..just maybe adding more inventory slots. Any which way would do. again...37 more slots to go 'till im maxed up.
Thanks!

Hadec
12-14-2014, 05:50 PM
my essenses are 495 three days now.325 scales..u know how bad this is for inventory sts?
i doubt..why dont make them stashable so we stop crying cuz of rage lol

Portalkeeper
12-14-2014, 07:22 PM
495 & 325 all in just one toon?
you walking back & forth from town to town then. lol ��

Energizeric
12-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Just my opinion, but it seems like the scales are dropping at a bit too high of a rate as most people, including me, seem to have an abundance of them and not enough of the other essences. Maybe STS needs to lower the drop rate of the scales just a bit.

mlb2005
12-15-2014, 12:04 AM
I've been deleting scales down to 30 to help with this. The essence drop rates seems much lower now than it was before. Also, I seem not to get a good variety now. Blows getting 15 bloods when all I need is one glacial to craft.