PDA

View Full Version : Please buff eye

legendarytelly
12-14-2014, 12:05 PM
I finally reached platinum tier for the first time. This is my second event playing game. I was disappointed after not reaching platinum in Halloween event. I was under the impression that events were big money makers. The recipe for the eye is dropping in price daily and soon the enchanted eye if sts does not do something. There is no way to make gold in this event without excessive platinum use. Even the new ursume locked recipe is not worth it. Ursume lockeds take 3 regular lockeds to craft. Regular locks are going for 9 to 10k and ursume locked are selling for 31k. I got the new vanity the wintry set and no one will buy that either. Please do something as I haven't been rewarded more so took a loss running your event.

toxorto
12-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Yeah true.. The syrillax recipe cost 170k in cs now and the syrillax eye is selling almost for 500k. Imagine the prices in 3 weeks I mean come on is this a joke? Hahaha.
Oh and I forgot...
How much does yowie cost now? 170k!!!! I mean wtf how much will it cost in 3weeks? 50k or something? All this event running isn't worth at all. The syrillax gem isn't worth at all... Why would I do over 120 runs to get a gem like this? If I can get some tarlok gems. The gears aren't better than ancient either!
I would love to see the syrillax gem giving +6 str, dex, int +5% critical. And to avoid rich players who wants to have over 10 gems of them in their gears and run around with +70crit sts could make the +5%critical non stackable

Iahwahska
12-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Eye kinda sucks yes but if you want to make a profit craft Locks n Tarl gems and hold on to them until thier prices rise. Might take a lil while but it will be worth it. Never sell event craftables during event.

UndeadJudge
12-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Lol another non-scaling gem...what a great idea. Now level 9s and 10s will be running around with OP stats and level 41s feel cheated.

toxorto
12-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Lol another non-scaling gem...what a great idea. Now level 9s and 10s will be running around with OP stats and level 41s feel cheated.
Not really the gem scales per level...

legendarytelly
12-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Please take a look at this sts please