PDA

View Full Version : Free & Combined Gemstone Settings

Luchta
02-14-2011, 09:34 AM
So I tried to combine to get the Gemstone Settings out of curiosity. Then I tried to get the free one from the forger. When I checked, I saw they are identical. Are they really identical?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/leotychides/Pocket%20Legends/GSS1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/leotychides/Pocket%20Legends/GSS2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/leotychides/Pocket%20Legends/GSS3.jpg

Luchta
02-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Sorry figured it out. The recipe can't be stashed. The recipe items should have a "recipe" in their names. A bit confusing for noobs like me.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
02-14-2011, 10:04 AM
i really dont get the whole crafting thing lmao

Luchta
02-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Aim for something to craft. For example the Lvl 55 Custom Gemstone Leather.

You need the a Lvl 55 Raid Roach's Gemstone Leather, 2 Fine Leather Panels, 1 Gemstone Setting and 1 Leather Cord.

You either farm or buy the Lvl 55 pink Raid Roach's Gemstone Leather
The recipe for the custom gemstone leather is @ 1 plat
To get the fine leather panels, you need 5 fine leather scraps from quests (recipe is free).
To get the gem stone settings, you need the 5 superior blade steels from the quests as well (recipe is free).
The leather cord is for sale for 1 plat or 2500 gold.

Jsaieagle
02-15-2011, 05:30 AM
Aim for something to craft. For example the Lvl 55 Custom Gemstone Leather.

You need the a Lvl 55 Raid Roach's Gemstone Leather, 2 Fine Leather Panels, 1 Gemstone Setting and 1 Leather Cord.

You either farm or buy the Lvl 55 pink Raid Roach's Gemstone Leather
The recipe for the custom gemstone leather is @ 1 plat
To get the fine leather panels, you need 5 fine leather scraps from quests (recipe is free).
To get the gem stone settings, you need the 5 superior blade steels from the quests as well (recipe is free).
The leather cord is for sale for 1 plat or 2500 gold.

"The recipe for the custom gemstone leather is @ 1 plat" - Where can you buy those lv 55 recipe by plantimum??

Luchta
02-15-2011, 06:03 AM
"The recipe for the custom gemstone leather is @ 1 plat" - Where can you buy those lv 55 recipe by plantimum??

Thank you. I stand corrected. They're looted and not bought from the plat store.

Riccits
02-15-2011, 06:30 AM
Sorry figured it out. The recipe can't be stashed. The recipe items should have a "recipe" in their names. A bit confusing for noobs like me.

sooooooooo, the free gemstone setting is NOT a ingredient for a lvl 55 crafted pink, but a recipe..?? am i right..?? did u or someone try it out?

CowboyJim
02-15-2011, 08:03 AM
sooooooooo, the free gemstone setting is NOT a ingredient for a lvl 55 crafted pink, but a recipe..?? am i right..?? did u or someone try it out?

You are correct. It is the recipe to craft the gemstone setting. Once you've crafted the gemstone setting, it will show up as an ingredient in the higher recipes........devs still need to fix the names on these so it is not so confusing......

Riccits
02-15-2011, 08:50 AM
holy confusion!!!! :-S

Luchta
02-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Yup identical names for Gemstone Setting recipe and Gemstone Setting component. Hopefully they will change the names or add "recipe" to these items.

StompArtist
02-15-2011, 09:16 AM
I must admit that I am completely confused by the whole crafting thing... I dunno what to do or how to do it no matter how much I read on the subject.

Riccits
02-15-2011, 09:30 AM
so all the ppl wich buy my gemstones cant use it for crafting? O-O!
think i sold almost 20 pieces....

FluffNStuff
02-15-2011, 09:57 AM
From the chat box:

Thade: Recipe glitch? Is this the names of the recipe's and the finished producs having the same name?
Thade: Yeah, I talked to Cinco about this yesterday. It's all fixed on our end name wise.

So it will fixed in the next patch.

Dizzy
02-15-2011, 10:32 AM
A few days ago when the gems were a lot rarer, I nabbed a gladiator gem for 40k in the CS ("good deal!" I thought. Of course now they're going for 20k...). Anyway, it showed up on my recipe checklist, all checked off, even though I bought it from the CS... I don't know what that glitch is that some people haven't been able to use gems bought in the CS... that's still a glitch, right? I'm getting more confused....

Also, good news about the next patch. That will help clear up some of the problems.

FluffNStuff
02-15-2011, 10:42 AM
A few days ago when the gems were a lot rarer, I nabbed a gladiator gem for 40k in the CS ("good deal!" I thought. Of course now they're going for 20k...). Anyway, it showed up on my recipe checklist, all checked off, even though I bought it from the CS... I don't know what that glitch is that some people haven't been able to use gems bought in the CS... that's still a glitch, right? I'm getting more confused....

Also, good news about the next patch. That will help clear up some of the problems.

Gemstone setting is a requirement for level 55 crafted items and is glitched.
Gems (like power,gladiator, presto, etc) are a requirement for lower level crafting.

Luchta
02-15-2011, 11:13 AM
FluffNStuff: Would you happen to know if whether there will be rings for level 50+? Also, lower levels for the gems? Won't they be incorporated in future crafting for level 55 items?

FluffNStuff
02-15-2011, 11:35 AM
FluffNStuff: Would you happen to know if whether there will be rings for level 50+? Also, lower levels for the gems? Won't they be incorporated in future crafting for level 55 items?

That is something I do not know, as they have announced plans for lootable rings yet.

Riccits
02-16-2011, 04:16 AM
after the patch still ppl bought my restant recipe gemstones... i have no words for...