PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for broken skeletons all weekend...

notfaded1
12-14-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm 100% sure this isn't new but I just wanted to state how incredibly lame this skeleton not dying bug on top boss is in the new event...
Everytime dragon takes off into the sky it's like omg not this again! Everyone hates this... its costing us more deaths more pots and more hassle not being able to target the dragon because the STUPID @#$%^&* skeletons DON'T GO AWAY!

Fix this A.S.A.P. omg!!!

And i think you knew this before leaving us with this all weekend STS... not cool.

Derezzzed
12-14-2014, 09:26 PM
I'm 100% sure this isn't new but I just wanted to state how incredibly lame this skeleton not dying bug on tarlok is in the new event...
Everytime tarlok takes off into the sky it's like omg not this again! Everyone hates this... its costing us more deaths more pots and more hassle not being able to target the dragon because the STUPID @#$%^&* skeletons DON'T GO AWAY!

Fix this A.S.A.P. omg!!!

And i think you knew this before leaving us with this all weekend STS... not cool.

You mean syrliax right? Tarlocks skele's die, either way ️Ik what you're trying to say and yes it's a huge piss off

Yes you can just kill them all in a corner but it's so bloody annoying having all my attacks instantly go to them

obee
12-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Most annoying thing ever.

eugene9707
12-14-2014, 10:17 PM
the guardians also spawns undead mobs (they wont die) when i was doing event on my alt, there was a trail of undead mobs lol

Newcomx
12-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Yeah.. annoying for Rogue and Sorc :D... But we can still manage to kill it, so its no problem for me.

Zeus
12-14-2014, 11:06 PM
Game breaking updates should be fixed before developers call it a day.

After all, most activity is during the weekends so wouldn't it lead to higher customer satisfaction if customers did not have to experience priority glitches like these during peak hours?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

vawaid
12-14-2014, 11:35 PM
the other rare bug

SYRILLAX THE GHOST DRAGON

=============================================

The syrillax didnt appear even in the beginning. lol.
the only way to see it is DIE, then revive. That moment you can see it fly above you..

utpal
12-15-2014, 07:51 AM
it's intended.

Candylicks
12-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Yes!!! We are unable to target the dragon and our pets and arrows are going for the skeletons that you can't kill. It makes the fight longer and clearly this is a mistake. Why you leave us like this all weekend?

notfaded1
12-15-2014, 08:31 AM
it's intended.

This is definitely NOT intended... it didn't start this way for one thing!

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 08:34 AM
it's intended.

you must be a dev in disguise :)

epicrrr
12-15-2014, 09:23 AM
it's intended.

I think so too, and yes because of syrillaxs' skeleton shield im raging each time I see Syrillax.

Remiem
12-15-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi guys. Our sincerest apologies for this annoying bug. The designers will have a fix in for it today or tomorrow. We're working as fast as we can to get through the most critical issues in the event.

ueveotadeo
12-15-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi guys. Our sincerest apologies for this annoying bug. The designers will have a fix in for it today or tomorrow. We're working as fast as we can to get through the most critical issues in the event.

What about the other fixes announced with this update? Increase on mythic pendant recipe drop, nerf on breeze, or even older ones like the maul nerf on pvp?

Will they be adressed by today or tomorrow as well?

Serancha
12-15-2014, 12:39 PM
What about the other fixes announced with this update? Increase on mythic pendant recipe drop, nerf on breeze, or even older ones like the maul nerf on pvp?

Will they be adressed by today or tomorrow as well?

Let's be realistic here. Breeze was tweaked already, the maul was fixed after a year, and currently the EVENT issues take priority. These issues include:

Syrillax skellies
Enchanted Eye of Syrillax needing fixing
Eye of Syrillax drop rate needing fixing

Followed by the higher priority items like:
Melee weapon freeze fix - Most Urgently needed
Inbued gear stat fixes
Recipe drop rate adjustment (it still doesn't)
Necropolis Cursed skull adjustment to make it usful at all

Zeus
12-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Let's be realistic here. Breeze was tweaked already, the maul was fixed after a year, and currently the EVENT issues take priority. These issues include:

Syrillax skellies
Enchanted Eye of Syrillax needing fixing
Eye of Syrillax drop rate needing fixing

Followed by the higher priority items like:
Melee weapon freeze fix - Most Urgently needed
Inbued gear stat fixes
Recipe drop rate adjustment (it still doesn't)
Necropolis Cursed skull adjustment to make it usful at all

Maul and Breeze were never fixed. Just like how gun root was not fixed either. They have an issue with their stun immunity code and anything they implement to be included in stun immunity fails.

twoxc
12-15-2014, 12:45 PM
Dude i feel your pain and i"m running for leaderboard sighhh

Serancha
12-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Dude i feel your pain and i"m running for leaderboard sighhh

Lol Twoxy, you do realize it slowed everyone else down too, so you didn't lose ground. Think of it as saving kits ;)

Pillowhead
12-15-2014, 01:59 PM
It takes so much time to fight Syrillax, it is pretty annoying to get him >_<

Pandorix
12-15-2014, 02:37 PM
They dont have time coz they r recoloring some old vanityes so be patient plox

Xenobiotic
12-15-2014, 03:06 PM
If you're smart you would kill the skeletons in a spot so that when Syrillax procs his pull you can dash out by targeting
one of the skeletons. I thought they were purposely not dying.

Kakashis
12-15-2014, 04:12 PM
If you're smart you would kill the skeletons in a spot so that when Syrillax procs his pull you can dash out by targeting
one of the skeletons. I thought they were purposely not dying.

As an Elite runner, this was figured out as soon as there was an issue! We treat it as another challenge :)

Overweightank
12-15-2014, 05:05 PM
Finally fixed, ugh, my kelvin kept stunning air.. -_-