PDA

View Full Version : LB Banner for Winter Event

Defiling
12-15-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi guys,

I just wanna know if sts will give out LB Banners for this Winter Event?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defiling
12-15-2014, 05:28 PM
any update on this?

Kingofninjas
12-16-2014, 06:26 PM
I made a thread about this while test server was live. No response from devs on it yet. Its in test server feedback section of forums.

Defiling
12-17-2014, 09:29 AM
I see. I also messaged one of the devs and he told me that he will forward my concern to the other devs who are in charge with this event but still no replies coming from them. They need to clarify this as soon as possible as some of the players are running the event just for the "Banner" if there is one. STS hope you clear this out. Thanks!

raw
12-17-2014, 09:35 AM
If designing it is a problem, why not make a contest? Give the winner an event vanity, or some plat...

Defiling
12-17-2014, 09:37 AM
If designing it is a problem, why not make a contest? Give the winner an event vanity, or some plat...

That's a good idea if the design is the only problem.

Zeus
12-17-2014, 09:40 AM
The prizes were listed on leaderboard at the start of the event. I don't think there's any trick to it. No?

Defiling
12-17-2014, 09:43 AM
The prizes were listed on leaderboard at the start of the event. I don't think there's any trick to it. No?

Yeah, if there is really a banner it should be there in the leaderboard and devs would have shown it during the announcement of the event. But until now no words coming from them.

Zeus
12-17-2014, 09:45 AM
Yeah, if there is really a banner it should be there in the leaderboard and devs would have shown it during the announcement of the event. But until now no words coming from them.

Yes, that's my point. I saw that there was no banner listed as a prize so I stopped running because there was no sense to be anything less than 25.

Also, unlike frost bitten rings, no banners were announced in Remiem's announcement of winter event content.

So, I think it's pretty safe to assume that there will be no banners.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Defiling
12-17-2014, 09:47 AM
Yes, that's my point. I saw that there was no banner listed as a prize so I stopped running because there was no sense to be anything less than 25.

Also, unlike frost bitten rings, no banners were announced in Remiem's announcement of winter event content.

So, I think it's pretty safe to assume that there will be no banners.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I'm just hoping that they will not make it as a surprise prize after the event is done. I'm sure lots of players will be disappointed when that happens.

Defiling
12-23-2014, 06:33 AM
any update on this?

Harteschale
12-23-2014, 02:01 PM
I think there will be a lb banner, I never saw a Leaderboard without it. Sure, it`s very confused to see there is no Banner listed, but the Lb is everytime connected with a Banner. So it`s unfair if there is no trophy in this Event, cause the player can`t show they hard work.

Sorcerie
12-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Yea, I was pretty sad to see that the winter event leader board didn't get a special winter banner for the top 50 in each class.

If you don't get to the top you've wasted time, plat and/or gold for absolutely nothing.

Not cool, not cool at all.

epicrrr
12-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Theres a high chance that theyll give out banners.

But dont expect too much after all no official statement about this.

onlined
12-24-2014, 04:11 AM
It will cause a chaos if There will be no banner to all or Reward for Top 26-50 players. -_-

Spearra
01-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Seriously? Why no banner this event? Pls explain

Xpolosion
01-07-2015, 05:05 AM
Just another day

Xpolosion
01-07-2015, 05:08 AM
Zeus give me a break did u not cry for a buff with sns? When nekro got released?no

RDX
01-07-2015, 05:40 AM
Give us the banner

RDX
01-07-2015, 06:17 AM
I think there will be a lb banner, I never saw a Leaderboard without it. Sure, it`s very confused to see there is no Banner listed, but the Lb is everytime connected with a Banner. So it`s unfair if there is no trophy in this Event, cause the player can`t show they hard work.

Exactly

epicrrr
01-07-2015, 06:31 AM
They can't release a banner now, they shouldve announced it at the beginning or otherwise peoples plan and the event outcome wouldve been totally different.

No to event LB banners.

RDX
01-07-2015, 07:12 AM
They can't release a banner now, they shouldve announced it at the beginning or otherwise peoples plan and the event outcome wouldve been totally different.

No to event LB banners.;

Check theres many threads from the start of the event and they never said no.even they said they cant say anytime right now to the individuals .And from season one I never saw a lb without banner.u shouldn't reply negatively if u didnt bother to ask about its surity in past amd just quit cause that was easy.
Since we all know sts got lot of work and then vacations so they keep postponing it .if there was no banners they easily could say no when many times asked them individually.

RDX
01-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Dnt post on Forums if they suddenly stop giving other lb banners like timed runs ,ctf and tdm cause they dnt say everytime we will give u banners for lb.
And check winter event thread in announcements its still not updated with lb vanities.its on contest thread only.since banners r not for contests we have no thread related them.

epicrrr
01-07-2015, 07:30 AM
;

Check theres many threads from the start of the event and they never said no.even they said they cant say anytime right now to the individuals .And from season one I never saw a lb without banner.u shouldn't reply negatively if u didnt bother to ask about its surity in past amd just quit cause that was easy.
Since we all know sts got lot of work and then vacations so they keep postponing it .if there was no banners they easily could say no when many times asked them individually.

I know its "tradition" they have event LB for everyone on the board during events and im not trying to break spirit here but MANY have stop running the event 1 week after cuz of no confirmation about the banner. Usually every item you will get during and after event were announced. If they release without announcing pre-event that will be a PR disaster.

RDX
01-07-2015, 08:06 AM
Tell me how many ppl read forums .my friend is in ctf lb but he never used forums till now.
This is a fundamental thing of al.And u quit without raising voice cause that was easy but u posted easily for no banner.tell me one thing for what leaderboard is????? That's a lb not a whole list of players who run in event. If only 25 will get rewarded .why 26+50 listing there

Short term lbs in any game give rewards.i tried many games and m playing online games from 7 years(sts not forced to give prize but if they were also giving it flawlessly from start like other games they shouldn't stop it without a pre information
Only long term lbs which update on a daily basis have option to give rewards for a specific periods or no rewards.

Harteschale
01-07-2015, 08:27 AM
First lb without a banner ... wow thats sad, so all the other people which don`t reach the top 25 get nothing. We spend also money and a lot of time in this Event and now there is no banner or anything, how useless is that ???

Sorcerie
01-07-2015, 12:38 PM
First lb without a banner ... wow thats sad, so all the other people which don`t reach the top 25 get nothing. We spend also money and a lot of time in this Event and now there is no banner or anything, how useless is that ???Looks like winter really did hit AL this year, STS was too cold-hearted to hook it up with a proper banner.

RDX
01-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Come on reply us mods.we r tempting.

Kalahesi
01-07-2015, 10:31 PM
Every lb has given out banners to top 50 players of each class... Why stop now?

Spearra
01-08-2015, 05:17 AM
Give us banner for winter event
Its unfair we spend more time and gold/plat then we got nothing?

onlined
01-08-2015, 11:05 AM
First if they dont want to give a banner/reward for top 26-50 players why include top 50 in lb. We wasted much time and golds. You know how hard to run the event for many times. Sts Its Holiday Event make it cool for us not frustrating. Still hoping for the banners. I feel sad for those who didnt have a reward. Please make an action or reply to us. Please Good News :D

RDX
01-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Still Waiting for mods feedback. I hope they have 2 min to reply us also

Remiem
01-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Hey guys. I think I addressed this in a different thread, but to close the loop here too, there are not any leaderboard banners for this event. However, we do hear your feedback and I do believe we will make LB banners the norm going forward. This time around, the vanities were the only prizes. Thanks for understanding. :)

Harteschale
01-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Hey guys. I think I addressed this in a different thread, but to close the loop here too, there are not any leaderboard banners for this event. However, we do hear your feedback and I do believe we will make LB banners the norm going forward. This time around, the vanities were the only prizes. Thanks for understanding. :)

I can`t understand it, sorry. Tell us that before the Event starts, but i think you know that many People will not pay for Energy ... than. I never cry here about any nerfs/buffs or something else but 2 little Letters (--->No<---) is not to much trouble, i ask you in Game ... are there banners, no answer. Many threads opened during the Event ... r there Lb banner`s ??? No answer ... and now after the Event, you give us a answer that`s not nice, cause we run for nothing and its too late to spend no money :/

RDX
01-08-2015, 04:46 PM

So how we gonna show or remember that we also participated in a event and we were on lb??
Pls do something so we can remember we wasted our time for a goal.

RDX
01-08-2015, 04:51 PM
U guys gave banners to the reserve team in tournament to remember that they participated in .no matter they sit all time.(not sure)what about hard workers??
Come on give us what we deserve. U dnt need to make it norm in future.it is a norm now u guys breaking it.

RDX
01-08-2015, 05:32 PM
This thread was made on 12-15-2014 .@.@
We r happy to see the slow feedback which is negative.
Postponing reply on this proove that u guys were thinking to make one but there r more ppl who dnt want that we get banner than the ppl who want. :p

Bellaelda
01-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Yeah...

This made a lot of people sad...Even for those of us that did get vanity...
After it's sold there's nothing to remind us of the hours and hours and hours and hours spent.

I doubt I'll be running again... At least not for a vanity, but definatly at least include a banner in the future :-)

Kalahesi
01-08-2015, 10:51 PM

I would like to see the other thread you addressed this in... I didn't see any thread otherwise I would not have run... you guys aren't being upfront information and it's starting to get frustrating.

epicrrr
01-09-2015, 02:41 AM
I would like to see the other thread you addressed this in... I didn't see any thread otherwise I would not have run... you guys aren't being upfront information and it's starting to get frustrating.

All items you will get within the event were mentioned and announced if you did not see an event LB banners then there wont be any. It was pretty clear there will be none.

Harteschale
01-09-2015, 03:40 AM
All items you will get within the event were mentioned and announced if you did not see an event LB banners then there wont be any. It was pretty clear there will be none.

Totally wrong. First, if you not run the Event, don't write this rubbish, really. I give you an example ... i hope you know they said they release the Death-Wrathjaw ;-) but there was no one ! So if there was no banner listed ... this say nothing about it. There was everytime a banner and in the other lb's there is also no one listed, cause it's normal. And yeah if they tell us before there is no banner, I never try to run it.

RDX
01-09-2015, 05:29 AM

Lol u dnt read what i post .they never said no banner for lb .we made many threads from start of the event and asked individually but thee was not a single no .and as we all know except some ppl like u that lb is attached is with banner from the start of the al and there is no banner attach in other lb in game but ppl know cause its a norm.its bad sts listening over some ppls like u who will rage if there will be banner instead of following the norms and giving the mass the pleasure to remember their hardwork of four weeks.its so insanely bad move from sts cause its not our fault they got time to clearyfy things aftr event is done .i hope their will a compensation for our hard work.DNT make us exceptional case cuase sts were lazy to reply

Remiem
01-09-2015, 05:23 PM
I did make an effort to announce all of the possible prizes available in the event as they became available. Since we didn't announce a leaderboard banner, we assumed that it was understood that this was not included in the event. I apologize for any misunderstanding. Just for future knowledge, if it is not announced at the start of the event (or announced later as an addition) we won't usually add it as a surprise after the fact. While the surprise would be great for everyone on LB, it would be totally unfair for the people who chose not to run knowing that we didn't announce a banner. I hope this makes sense.

Like I mentioned, though, we will definitely bring back LB banners in future events.

Harteschale
01-09-2015, 07:11 PM
If you give us a answer before the Event, I also choose not to run this Event (other too). They don`t know it really ... maybe they thought it, nice. And it`s totally fair now to get nothing, cause other people cry maybe ... we spend the money (150 people now can`t show something of this hard work), but yeah you got it so be happy. This is definitely not fair, and we can`t buy us something for a "sorry". The only thing I see is, it make no sense to talk further on, just try to understand that! Thanks.

RDX
01-10-2015, 12:35 PM
I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Apology not worth the time and money we spent .if there was no late update like mostly why sts never said no??? Why u didnt replied on any thread about lb banners with a simple no while replying on others threads at same time that u guys only dropping banners this time in whole history of al.there were many possibilities of banner.as u said ppl will dnt like if there will be banners ..yes they r more then the runners.lol
Current runners r those whodnt use forums.and ran cause they know lb had always banner .we dnt take it as prize .it wat we deserve so we can remember our hard work.

Can i ask for wat 26-50 was in lb?to spent their plat for nothing and u were not replying cause they will stop running if u guys said no banner. I can bet dnt make banner for next event and inform the players their will be no banner this time and let see who spent plat and gold for 26-50.

Sts knew it if they replyd on this that there will be no banners ppl will stop spending plat :/ .
I feel kinda scammed .

Sry if i gone aggressive. Its just wat we r feeling now.

Dex Scene
01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Poor amy... hugs

Spearra
01-11-2015, 02:14 AM
I agreed