PDA

View Full Version : We need more options

cyrusrevange
12-15-2014, 07:26 AM
Its good to bring some more options to game such as:

Auto reject (Trade Window)
Auto reject (Friend Request)
Auto reject (Private Messages: more option on messages received from random ppl just sending messages, It can be filtered to only friends or party members or guild members can send you private message)

Auto reject (Loot Items) :
Since the inventory slots are only 500 limit is better to have a filter pick up items, so some ppl might don't want to get Rare,Epic or perhaps specific kind of essence due to hours of farming and inventory slot limit issue(especially for events).

Thank you.

Onepiedead
12-15-2014, 07:41 AM
How are players able to join a guild if everyone has the auto reject private message on?

Bmwmsix
12-15-2014, 09:32 AM
How are players able to join a guild if everyone has the auto reject private message on?
^^for this we have a forum and I doubt everyone wd have this constinently on.

+1 for ot idea, we definetly need more options.

cyrusrevange
12-15-2014, 11:11 PM

If someone turn on the auto reject private message on it means he will not join any guild even if you ask him 100 times to join. :)
So simple

Jig
12-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Are you that snobby of a person to have an option to auto reject a dam PM, yes maybe a noob is begging you yes maybe your sick of spammers, ummm mute them? other whys whats wrong with a single PM? wow..

Raregem
12-16-2014, 12:42 AM
It actually might be nice to set auto reject pm when you're running elites etc it's very distracting. Once you're done running you could turn it back on.

If we had a mailing system then that'd be optimal for getting important info. The auto message from the rejected pm could say to mail the person the message. This way they'd still get it if it was important. Otherwise meaningless messages wouldn't disturb a run.

hozukreti
12-16-2014, 01:15 AM
+1 Auto reject Trade

nevercan
12-16-2014, 01:46 AM
It actually might be nice to set auto reject pm when you're running elites etc it's very distracting. Once you're done running you could turn it back on.

If we had a mailing system then that'd be optimal for getting important info. The auto message from the rejected pm could say to mail the person the message. This way they'd still get it if it was important. Otherwise meaningless messages wouldn't disturb a run.

Yes but, ppl like me woud forget turn auti reject back of

Serancha
12-16-2014, 04:58 AM

+10000 To having the ability to "always reject PM's while in map", kind of like the ability to turn off inspect feature while in map. The person pming could be given a message "This player is not accepting messages in maps, please check their location and try later.".

Either the messages could be saved and show up when you get back to town, or just give a "try again later" message.

As a guild master I get endless pm's whenever I attempt to run a map. Even though my guild is relatively small with long-term members who mostly know better, they forget to check location a lot. Then there are always random pm's also. The more you post on these forums, the more randoms tend to pm out of nowhere.

I would say over half my deaths are a direct result of getting messages on elite. To have an auto-responder reply "check this person's location and try again when they are not busy" would be much better, and likely a lot more polite than the responses they get from me by the 50th PM in an hour... I shudder to think how it is for GM's of large guilds....yikes.

Xorrior
12-16-2014, 05:18 AM
+1 auto reject trade. You enter a town and all of a sudden you get X wants to trade with you. You look at X and he's armed with a wooden spoon and dressed in a loin cloth! You walk towards your guild hall and you get spammed a dozen :/

cyrusrevange
12-16-2014, 08:31 AM
+1 auto reject trade. You enter a town and all of a sudden you get X wants to trade with you. You look at X and he's armed with a wooden spoon and dressed in a loin cloth! You walk towards your guild hall and you get spammed a dozen :/

LoL ye thats true :)

Azageeber
12-16-2014, 11:03 AM
That's a really good idea, specially about the friend requests. Sometimes I get really upset when herds of noobs can't understand I don't want to be their friend ;)

P.S. I'd rather put this post in AL Suggestions and Feedback category ;) Here there's a possiblity nobody from STS will read it :)

ueveotadeo
12-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Thats is a good idea but let be honests, with the few options we already have they cant manage to fix bugs, imagine what would happen with more options....

Pirate Captain
12-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Idk I feel like this defeats the purpose of an mmo. How are new players supposed to get help and advise if everyone is rejecting trades and pms. Also what if you have something posted in auction people can't pm you asking to trade certain items and whatnot.

Serancha
12-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Idk I feel like this defeats the purpose of an mmo. How are new players supposed to get help and advise if everyone is rejecting trades and pms. Also what if you have something posted in auction people can't pm you asking to trade certain items and whatnot.

Most people who pm to try and get you to unlist something are scamming. Once you unlist, they then lower their offer price way more than the low price you agreed to, hoping that you will take it just to save re-listing fees. And when these people pm you, it is ALWAYS when you're in the middle of an elite tomb....

Pirate Captain
12-16-2014, 01:38 PM
Some give you good trades is what I'm saying though, not all are scammer some people just have gear/vanity but no gold.

Raregem
12-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Some give you good trades is what I'm saying though, not all are scammer some people just have gear/vanity but no gold.

It would be an option to turn on, like rejecting gifts etc. You wouldn't have to use it if you didn't want to.

I've personally never entered the trade window spamming that happens in almost every town. I find it rude to just send it out to people. If you want to trade you should be asking the person first.

Pirate Captain
12-16-2014, 02:17 PM
I like the auto reject trade and loot items but idk about auto rejecting pms and friend requests

nevercan
12-16-2014, 03:19 PM
I like the auto reject trade and loot items but idk about auto rejecting pms and friend requests

About the same for me

Sir Lubo Penev
12-16-2014, 06:30 PM
I support all these ideas on principle. Problem is, a lot of people (including myself) forget to turn some of the existing options off. Like auto reject party invite or disable guild chat for example. 5-6-7 such options and it might become a mess. :) Maybe include a reminder of sorts too? A notification, something like "your PMs are currently turned off".

Stelo
12-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Are you that snobby of a person to have an option to auto reject a dam PM, yes maybe a noob is begging you yes maybe your sick of spammers, ummm mute them? other whys whats wrong with a single PM? wow..

Lol, every single one of us has some type of snobbish attitude when it comes to this. Also, it's not that there's anything wrong with a single PM, but it's quite annoying. Having to mute someone EVERYTIME they PM you is quite tedious so I do understand how the OP feels. I tend to just not reply at all since it's either give him the gold, give him a "wake up" speech, OR you can take a few minutes of your time to listen to their sob story. NOT to sound self-absorbed here, but I'm sure this is how everybody feels.