PDA

View Full Version : Arena door glitch with Glob+mushrooms

Haligali
12-15-2014, 09:14 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/15/99746f8ed2311dda4a5676bb11ca72eb.jpg

We died and respawn for free,one pt member respawn for ankh. He noticed that we are out of door and left map,but the door stuck.

Serancha
12-15-2014, 11:09 AM
Silly misfits, always breaking the arena!

(actually I have had this happen too....suspiciously while running with....misfits!)

Thrindal
12-15-2014, 12:00 PM
This is a feature not a bug...

Got ankh?

Madnex
12-15-2014, 04:20 PM
Let me explain what happened here. First of all, the blades do not go out unless everyone who's hit the boss dies/leaves and the boss resets. But if say, you die on the left corner and the rest of the team takes the boss to the right corner, you respawn and leave the area without aggroing the boss.. if the nub team gets wiped out, the boss is effectively "parked". So if that respawning member leaves without hitting the boss (which would make it can reset after you leave), it pretty much locks the arena with any combination of boss/environment.

SacredKnight
12-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Noticing the rogue only party...

Haligali
12-18-2014, 10:15 AM
Let me explain what happened here. First of all, the blades do not go out unless everyone who's hit the boss dies/leaves and the boss resets. But if say, you die on the left corner and the rest of the team takes the boss to the right corner, you respawn and leave the area without aggroing the boss.. if the nub team gets wiped out, the boss is effectively "parked". So if that respawning member leaves without hitting the boss (which would make it can reset after you leave), it pretty much locks the arena with any combination of boss/environment.

So you say i can lock the room anytime with any boss even with proxymity curse? :rolleyes:

Madnex
12-18-2014, 10:23 AM
So you say i can lock the room anytime with any boss even with proxymity curse? :rolleyes:
I too am fan of that game. Watch them run for their lives kekeke!

Just enter any boss room, have one player pet-less on left side then the other aggros and pulls boss to the right side and dies or leaves the area and comes back. Then the inactive player on the left side repeats that and ta-daaa, it's locked no matter the environment. Use this knowledge wisely.