PDA

View Full Version : Most Effective Use of Plat in term of Gold?

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2014, 09:51 AM
I see guides on how to spend plat and all but im not trying to buy auction slots or inventory or combo lix. I have 73 plat left and im trying to see what is a good way to buy something with plat and selling it for money. I know there is a covert of 1 plat to 1k gold but is that the best way to get the most gold per plat? Like i said i have 73 plat and I guess i can get a few more by free offers (like i did to get 73 plat awhile ago lol)]

*I would try my luck with crates or any other luck based way but im only level 22 so the items will be 22 and idk if that will be worth it. Any other luck based ways that doesnt need to be level 41?

Also Im not familiar with the market so idk if buying things now is good or if i should wait til after event. On a side note, is anks only good for revives?

Candylicks
12-15-2014, 09:54 AM
I see guides on how to spend plat and all but im not trying to buy auction slots or inventory or combo lix. I have 73 plat left and im trying to see what is a good way to buy something with plat and selling it for money. I know there is a covert of 1 plat to 1k gold but is that the best way to get the most gold per plat? Like i said i have 73 plat and I guess i can get a few more by free offers (like i did to get 73 plat awhile ago lol)]

*I would try my luck with crates or any other luck based way but im only level 22 so the items will be 22 and idk if that will be worth it. Any other luck based ways that doesnt need to be level 41?

Also Im not familiar with the market so idk if buying things now is good or if i should wait til after event. On a side note, is anks only good for revives?

Buy elixirs or ankh to resell in CS. Don't waste 73 plat on crating.

Ankh is only for rev.

Hey welcome to AL, are you gone off PL for good? What's your AL IGN?

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2014, 09:58 AM
Buy elixirs or ankh to resell in CS. Don't waste 73 plat on crating.

Ankh is only for rev.

Hey welcome to AL, are you gone off PL for good? What's your AL IGN?

I have everything set in PL lol all i do is just go on to PvP and mess around XD
So no, im not quiting, I just like AL better and there is actually stuff for me to do. Ill hop on PL every now and then

My ign is NotYoCookiez mage

Candylicks
12-15-2014, 10:00 AM
I have everything set in PL lol all i do is just go on to PvP and mess around XD
So no, im not quiting, I just like AL better and there is actually stuff for me to do. Ill hop on PL every now and then

My ign is NotYoCookiez mage

Awe yeah!!! I haven't logged PL in a LONG time. We were friends there though I use different IGN in Al. You still merching like crazy? Heh.

Wutzgood
12-15-2014, 10:05 AM
Yep just like candy said selling ankh or energy kits will be your best return of gold for plat.

Opening locked is a gamble and should be considered a donation to sts.

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2014, 10:05 AM
Awe yeah!!! I haven't logged PL in a LONG time. We were friends there though I use different IGN in Al. You still merching like crazy? Heh.

arent you candylick the 61 bear and candykick the 51 mage? I saw you yesterday lmao I stopped merching long ago. Ive been set since 71 cap.

My goal is to create a foundation of money here in AL and start merching. Its way to hard to level with the absents of a team around my level so farming isnt really much of an option.

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Yep just like candy said selling ankh or energy kits will be your best return of gold for plat.

Opening locked is a gamble and should be considered a donation to sts.

i dont mind the gamble but its just that im level 22 and apparently items scale to your level so would it be worth is still?

and on top of that i only have 8k so i cant even buy it lol

Candylicks
12-15-2014, 10:23 AM
arent you candylick the 61 bear and candykick the 51 mage? I saw you yesterday lmao I stopped merching long ago. Ive been set since 71 cap.

My goal is to create a foundation of money here in AL and start merching. Its way to hard to level with the absents of a team around my level so farming isnt really much of an option.

Nope not same person! I was Caiylinne and Sunshowers were my mages and gosh my bird I think was Sunsbirdy? Idk I can't remember. lol...

Kingofninjas
12-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Right now since there is an event going on, get 2 more platinum and buy energy kits. I think if you sell 5 kits (25 plat worth) for 20k each, its the most profitable.