PDA

View Full Version : A Very Simple Change

Etarbitrev
12-15-2014, 11:59 AM
I just thought its an opportunity to get sts plat and I dont think it'd be too hard, so, you know the Setups in Invent? There are 4 Separate ones, how about a cap of 10 or something, and you pay like 5-15 plat for another slot.

Also on the subject of these loadouts..
In the options settings you can have emotes on the front (first) page. (Where you move around with your char) why not have the availability to have the diff 1,2,3,4+ loadouts on the front page so that its more tactical in PvP or easier in PvE.. Just a thought, cus its a ballache to change during Pvp fights for regen at low lv, or to get the upper hand in endgame PvP as a bear or even maybe Mage/Bird or fox or whatever

AppleNoob
12-15-2014, 12:32 PM
I just thought its an opportunity to get sts plat and I dont think it'd be too hard, so, you know the Setups in Invent? There are 4 Separate ones, how about a cap of 10 or something, and you pay like 5-15 plat for another slot.

Also on the subject of these loadouts..
In the options settings you can have emotes on the front (first) page. (Where you move around with your char) why not have the availability to have the diff 1,2,3,4+ loadouts on the front page so that its more tactical in PvP or easier in PvE.. Just a thought, cus its a ballache to change during Pvp fights for regen at low lv, or to get the upper hand in endgame PvP as a bear or even maybe Mage/Bird or fox or whatever

Sweet, I'm a yeti!

ToastyLord
01-18-2015, 10:51 AM
STS needs to see this (especially about the loadouts)