PDA

View Full Version : no banner for event?

lethaljade
12-15-2014, 12:10 PM
Im so disappointed to see there's no banner for the event, running for the leaderboard is great , but what about the people who put in the effort and don't make the top 25, the banner shows the hard work we have all put in, im running for the leaderboard but to be honest I want a banner more than a vanity, I just feel like theres no effort with this event, to not even take the time to create a banner, seeems half hearted, id have no issue if the banner needed time to design but to not bother creating one atall is just ridiculous.

Defiling
12-15-2014, 05:29 PM
Did STS confirm that there's no LB Banner for this event? Coz that's what I wanted to get as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obee
12-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Im so disappointed to see there's no banner for the event, running for the leaderboard is great , but what about the people who put in the effort and don't make the top 25, the banner shows the hard work we have all put in, im running for the leaderboard but to be honest I want a banner more than a vanity, I just feel like theres no effort with this event, to not even take the time to create a banner, seeems half hearted, id have no issue if the banner needed time to design but to not bother creating one atall is just ridiculous.
The effort put into this event was close to none.

Otahaanak
12-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Maybe STS figured with all the hate they got for the Halloween banner that people just didn't want them.

And Obee, I get that people aren't thrilled right now with some things. But to say "close to no effort" was put into this event is just silly.

maybe I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but perhaps they will gradually release the remaining items a la Frist. Remember they have taken more heat for commenting before decisions are final. Hopefully they are just meeting to discuss details and will provide us an answer on the banner, rings, etc.

obee
12-15-2014, 06:15 PM
Maybe STS figured with all the hate they got for the Halloween banner that people just didn't want them.

And Obee, I get that people aren't thrilled right now with some things. But to say "close to no effort" was put into this event is just silly.

maybe I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but perhaps they will gradually release the remaining items a la Frist. Remember they have taken more heat for commenting before decisions are final. Hopefully they are just meeting to discuss details and will provide us an answer on the banner, rings, etc.
It's no silly. Lots of bugs haven't been fixed, and this is just another lame money grab.