PDA

View Full Version : Rogue male skin feedback…

Puppys
12-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Hey there.

When I first started AL I wanted to be a rogue since I like the dexterity based combats and toons. I choosed rogue hoping for a button where I could choose the gender and so the appearance of my toon but I could only change my face and hair so I went warrior... I think it would be fun and natural to have a male type rogue and maybe even a female type sorcerer could work too!
Don't get me wrong for suggesting this, I don't think there should be only male skins, no, I think we should be able to choose a skin that matches our real life gender which is the most natural thing I can see. It's a pretty easy update for rogues since in Dark Legends the male vampire skins are interpreting a teen that looks pretty agile and stylish so maybe some movements and parts like hands, legs, could come from there, this way STS team can save some work now when servers are so bugged.

It would be cool if in the next big client update we would get a male rogue and female sorcerer, no...?

jiph
12-15-2014, 01:58 PM
I choose my gender in every mmo I play as a male otherwise your confused about your self

SacredKnight
12-15-2014, 04:22 PM
They actually showed us a design for the Female warrior :)

#ItwasonAprilFoolsday

Madnex
12-15-2014, 04:26 PM
It's not that simple, as they've explained. They'd have to change the analogies, stance, sfx etc. as well. We've asked for any type of gender recognition multiple times but nothing yet.

Spell
12-15-2014, 04:39 PM
Would it be hard ro create at least a vanity that changes the entire look of a toon.kinda like all the new lb vanities