PDA

View Full Version : Frostir vs alagarn Epic rap battles of arlor!!!

Socrates
12-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Frostir:

My name is frostir a minotaur returned from the past.
I will throw you my cool rhymes and kick you back to your mom.
I'm like a blizzard felling upon your cave so watch out it might get cold today.
Should I bring you a jacket or some gloves because when I get enraged it's like a second ice age will get unleashed from the forces of north.

Alagran:

Hahaha I laugh at you my friend you must didn't take physics as I subject because you would knew ice is weaker than the flames of your doom.
All I have to do is whisper to you and your home will become my swimming pool.
I'm so OP that players even in normal can't defeat me do I have to mention that you got buffed in arena so you wouldn't be that trashy.

Frostir:

Well I got in arena because all people like me I drop essences weaps and recipes please shut it.
The only thing you drop is some teeth that I bet are felling over because you got so many times beat.
Now please go back before it's too late because you have 1 minute before I enrage.

Alagran:

I think I will take that chance to prove to people that even that way you can't kill a mob.
So let me start calling Theseus and laugh on how fast you run.
I believe I said enough now let me take a heavy breath and light you up like a match.

I made this just for fun hope you enjoyed it!!!!! I might posted on the wrong section but oh well.....

Appeltjes
12-15-2014, 01:55 PM
You are like 3 months late xD

Majorlegion
12-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Ehh not bad but a lot of times it did not rhyme