View Full Version : HELP PLEASE (twink 15)

Songoku
12-15-2014, 02:55 PM
I see some lvl 15 mages with 170-200 damage on them. With avrage pets like yowie and blinky. Can anyone tell me how i can get too please.

Is it the gems that you guys socket? If so which ones? or are there really strong weapons out there but nobody sells? My mage at 15 only has damage of 130. I have couple grand gems that are socketed. But still im 130 damage. Please help i will give thanks to all the useful answers i get.

Chirurgienne
12-15-2014, 03:00 PM
You need to socket your stuff with some para gem stone. and pet who give you bonus dmg

Songoku
12-15-2014, 03:09 PM
You need to socket your stuff with some para gem stone. and pet who give you bonus dmg

So para gems is the best way to increase damage other than pet?

And thanks for quick reply

Dvsk
12-22-2014, 11:11 AM
So para gems is the best way to increase damage other than pet?

And thanks for quick reply

Yes, having one para gem on each eqiupment can give a massive range in damage. Also yowie and blinky give good points towards dmg due to them having 10%+ dmg when happy. Good pets that give high DMG% boost yours.

davidvilla
12-26-2014, 04:28 PM
I used 2 para on my Mage level 11. But my major focus was on weapon. Using damage % multiplies the damage from Paracelsus gem. From my experience mages at low level below15 need some armor boost. So u better keep up ur hp and armor upto par to pvp as mages r squeezy at pvp. Mage class power levels up as it
Moves higher. As a level 15 u need make sure u got curse, heal, strong shielding and defence and an attack skill( lightning/fireball/ice)

bedmaster
01-11-2015, 08:08 PM
I used to twink usin mage lv8 with cheapo gears, like 300k only, normal glac. Usin colton, got 84 dmg or so. Got decent kdr 80 kill 40 death, kill rogues sometimes with 10% hp left, but after para came out its meh i cant afford and i got farmed :/
So now u just have to use para.

siddhant
01-14-2015, 08:25 AM
firstly if u are getting only 130 dmg ur gear isnt right my stats without para and only 10 normal glacian gem and blinky as pet is
166 dps and 146dmg
Now gear which i use to get this stats are:
Exp rif of brut
Anc set(buy ice set better)
Char circ of brut lvl14(not many ppl know abt this ring)
Eerie necr amu of brut(buy tarlok amu of brut better)
Now my stats with a para on my anc armour is 186dps and 166 dmg note pets and gear are all same except for 1para hence u can clearly see paras make a lot of difference
Another advice buy one eye as well should give u more crit ty.
PS:so awesome when ur light crits wkwk
hope this helps:)