PDA

View Full Version : Hello

happy_terd
02-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Hello.

I am still pretty new to this game but in just a couple weeks I got my character up to level 52 and almost got the entire rift set. I am proud of the rift set because I earned the entire amount of gold to get it myself.

:)

Hello everyone.

Zeus
02-14-2011, 04:38 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Need any help? Feel free to shoot me a PM. I go by Apollo in game (I renamed from rangepwnsmeel).

happy_terd
02-14-2011, 04:41 PM
One of the main things I need a bit of help on is item value. I figured out which pinks are valuable but the purps are all giving me problems. I have over 200 of them and see quite a few of them sell for 1k-70k on the CS. I am sure a lot of what I see is other people's wrong PC on the stuff but I dont want to liquidate the items until I am sure.

If you got a sec sometime to give the items a quick looksee (im fast in the trade screen) I would appriciate it. I want to get my 100 gold piece average per item by trashing them. :D 20k gold doing that.

Zeus
02-14-2011, 04:48 PM
One of the main things I need a bit of help on is item value. I figured out which pinks are valuable but the purps are all giving me problems. I have over 200 of them and see quite a few of them sell for 1k-70k on the CS. I am sure a lot of what I see is other people's wrong PC on the stuff but I dont want to liquidate the items until I am sure.

If you got a sec sometime to give the items a quick looksee (im fast in the trade screen) I would appriciate it. I want to get my 100 gold piece average per item by trashing them. :D 20k gold doing that.

Send me a PM on the items and I'll be happy to tell you the worth of each :).

KingFu
02-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Welcome to the community. Feel free to ask any questions needed.

If you wanna list the purps we can give ya a price check.