PDA

View Full Version : where do you farm for gold?

happy_terd
02-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I usually run keeper runs because of the XP and the fact that I get a lot of greens there. After selling all of the greens I average 2k a run.

I was wondering if there was a better spot?

BlueMagma
02-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Plasma Pyramid is FULL of cash, especially if you solo. Drops are not as valuable to liquidate as keeper but in total i think it averages to around 3-4k a run. The other upside is that you have a chance of earning a pink from the drops of the bosses which can be solo'd easily depending on your level (referring to lvl 50's with decent armor).

EvolutionCSR
02-14-2011, 05:05 PM
If you do plasma pyramid though keep in mind time is money so stop at the first boss, and remake. IMO the extra time to solo the bosses and possibly get a pink is not worth it. I stop when there is 72 left. There are some discussions on farming already if you search it. If you want some more opinions.

FluffNStuff
02-14-2011, 05:15 PM
If you do plasma pyramid though keep in mind time is money so stop at the first boss, and remake. IMO the extra time to solo the bosses and possibly get a pink is not worth it. I stop when there is 72 left. There are so.e discussions on hold farming already if you search it. If you want some more opinions.

Agreed Evolution, especially since they are the generic pinks, and the same ones that drop off the lorekeepers in VL, so they are not worth the time.

Bludd
02-14-2011, 05:21 PM
If I don't pot and I solo I avarage 5-6k per run in Crush. Maybe I'm just lucky.

happy_terd
02-19-2011, 06:36 PM
There are some discussions on farming already if you search it. If you want some more opinions.

Got a link? Having a bit of trouble finding it.

noobmigo
02-19-2011, 06:38 PM
FH: 4. Easy mobz and theres a bonus: rare lowbie pink recipes