PDA

View Full Version : Running elites with me

Caabatric
12-15-2014, 07:53 PM
So ive been getting bored with farming locks and essences to make tarlok gems run event and event locks. Sadly, this is all everyone is doing these days. :(
If you want to run some elites with me PM me ill be from around 5:30pm-11:00pm (extended time sometimes).
Just for you to know i dont play from 5:30 - 11:00 pm that is just normally when i come online.
Next week ill be free and available almost anytime.
Friend me in game or private message me and i hope to run with some of you.

Couple of things to know: I farm elite tindrin planar arena and tombs (no tomb 3 waste of ankhs :))
I am willing to do other maps but may refuse.
I will not compensate a player that run with me.

Thanks for the help and cya in game.
I will post a ss of my stats without pet soon.
My main pets are blinky,dova,slag,orion.(lvling yowie)
oh and i am a mage haha

Visiting
12-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Tomb 3 of Planar tombs is ALOT better than Tomb 1/2 ._., Imo it's easier than both too...

aquascaper
12-15-2014, 11:10 PM
What time zone are you in? Pm me on aquascaper and I should be able to get some runs in. I'm a decently geared mage with expe rifle (brut/assa) + planar (fatality), mythic set, elondrian jewelry (fitness), and an assortment of pets (most non-arcanes - have 75 atm). The essence farming is sorta boring to me and I prefer elites by far lol. Please note that I am/have been currently afk and/or busy a lot and this will probably continue to mid-January. Thanks, and have fun! :D

Caabatric
12-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Really, are you sure , heArd something about ko ko ko ko ko ko . Anyway stil haven't done tomb 2 yet 0.0

Kakashis
12-15-2014, 11:59 PM
Really, are you sure , heArd something about ko ko ko ko ko ko . Anyway stil haven't done tomb 2 yet 0.0

You still need anks, but using the secret pull is pretty good!