PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued Items

Bludd
02-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Besides Halloween items, Christmas items, and AO2 level 50 pinks, what other discontinued items are out there?

RedRyder
02-14-2011, 05:33 PM
that just about sums it up lol.

oh wait... i forgot all about the level 50+ starry leathers when the level cap was either 35 or 40

Royce
02-14-2011, 06:06 PM
There's a bunch, notably wammo the hammos (other than Copperhead's), level 30 rainbow robes, warlord armor, and starry leather, and a number of other former vendor items. Some are tradeable, others are not.

Bludd
02-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks Royce.
I didnt know wammo's were discontinued.
Are the starry leather/rainbow robes/warlord armors tradeable?

Zeus
02-14-2011, 06:19 PM
that just about sums it up lol.

oh wait... i forgot all about the level 50+ starry leathers when the level cap was either 35 or 40

Pretty sure those were removed though :S

Nightarcher
02-14-2011, 06:20 PM
I have a lv50 pink pumpkin chucker and snowball launcher just for when they become uber rare. Might as well get one when they're cheap ;)

Royce
02-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Are the starry leather/rainbow robes/warlord armors tradeable?

The level 30 Wizard's Rainbow Robe, Ursan Warlord Armor and (I forget the type) Starry Leather are not tradable, but there may be other discontinued starry, rainbow and warlord that are tradable. I'm not even sure why the level 30s can't be traded, they are very old gold vendor items and were at one time tradable.

Fyrce
02-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Bludd, edit your post and make it a list :P

Kossi
02-14-2011, 06:25 PM
i have a lv40 starry leather, wana buy :)

Inching
02-14-2011, 06:53 PM
for the halloween and Xmas items, we have yet to know for sure its discontinued until the next halloween / Xmas event comes around and we see if the items are recycled or not. If they are not reused then the prices will sky rocket :) im still saving my sets.

KingFu
02-14-2011, 07:18 PM
The level 30 Wizard's Rainbow Robe, Ursan Warlord Armor and (I forget the type) Starry Leather are not tradable, but there may be other discontinued starry, rainbow and warlord that are tradable. I'm not even sure why the level 30s can't be traded, they are very old gold vendor items and were at one time tradable.

Those were the pink ones that could be purchased from vendors for 10K I believe.

Hmm, there are many items that were discontinued, like Royce said, the old Wammos (the white ones) were an old plat store items, other than that, I am not sure if the level 23/24 darkbolt blasters are discontinued.

Rebel
02-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Those were the pink ones that could be purchased from vendors for 10K I believe.

Hmm, there are many items that were discontinued, like Royce said, the old Wammos (the white ones) were an old plat store items, other than that, I am not sure if the level 23/24 darkbolt blasters are discontinued.

I remembered, before the update to put gold in the stash, I would buy a billion of those since they were the most expensive vendor item and could be sold for the most, and then stash them, take them out on the other char, and sell them to transfer my gold.

KingFu
02-14-2011, 07:27 PM
I remembered, before the update to put gold in the stash, I would buy a billion of those since they were the most expensive vendor item and could be sold for the most, and then stash them, take them out on the other char, and sell them to transfer my gold.

Didn't you loose gold in the making though?

I remember the first time I met you in game, you walked up to me, asked if I was from forums, and asked me to transfer gold for you,then I did, and then you left;) Glad to see ya back btw.

Rebel
02-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Didn't you loose gold in the making though?

I remember the first time I met you in game, you walked up to me, asked if I was from forums, and asked me to transfer gold for you,then I did, and then you left;) Glad to see ya back btw.

Yah, but I didn't care at that time. It was all about the fun of the game then ;)

edit: and I remember that. I just had to make sure it was a forums member for the trust. Because back then, every forums member was trustworthy.

Kirei
02-14-2011, 08:09 PM
yay for people having morales!

Pharcyde
02-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Theres some ao3 swords that still drop but don't drop in certain levels anymore. There was a discontinued mace that started dropping again.

Kossi
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Theres some ao3 swords that still drop but don't drop in certain levels anymore. There was a discontinued mace that started dropping again.

heavy mace?

Kingofhurtz
02-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Sais went bye-bye along with the rainbow robes and all that. I still have ursan warlord armor that I bought for my pally. I got to enjoy for all of about two weeks before they discontinued it and took away the facepaint!!! And now I find out itsnit tradeable?! :(

Royce
02-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Don't forget all the level 46-50 AO1/2 gear. Plasma swords, Khopeshes, Alien Blasters, Djinn Wands, Dark Matter Staffs, etc., etc.

Rebel
02-14-2011, 11:39 PM
What about level 39 AO1 (I believe) pinks? I just found a bunch of equipment on my char and hardly found anything in the CS.

Royce
02-14-2011, 11:45 PM
What about level 39 AO1 (I believe) pinks? I just found a bunch of equipment on my char and hardly found anything in the CS.

They nerfed the AO1 drop rate because it was so easy to farm, and since no one ever farms it, the items are rare. All the same 37, 39, and 40 stuff drops though. However I do have a level 39 purple Battle Sword that I have never seen another of and I have no idea where it came from or if it still drops.