PDA

View Full Version : Advice, pet upgrades (which) or gear??

jixr
12-15-2014, 10:59 PM
Sooo, New player here, level 40 pushing for 41 and seeking advice. Mostly Pet priority.

I have 250k gold, 50 tokens short of prance, 500 points from yowie. So I have currently

Ribbit, ethyl, snaggletooth as pets.
Yowie and prance as pets soon.

Should I get
Blinky 160K'ish
Littlebear 120k
Ripmaw 350k
or save for Abaddon 750k

For reference, gear is ok but maybe better spent here? ( I think pets)

Gear
40 Magmatic Claymore of Will, + 38/41 Conqueror's wall of assault
41 Archon Ring of Fatality, 36 night ocean ripple of warfare
41 ancient druid helm of will and 40 planar gladiator helm of will
38 Hellish platemail of assualt
38 spellbound loop of potency

Thanks for any help

Newcomx
12-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Prance, little bear, and Abaddon is great pet for Tanking, but I see you have limited gold, so my suggestion is buy little bear with gold, buy prance with token, the rest of your gold use it to buy Lv.41 Magma Clay Will, Lv.41.Will series armor (Anciend Druid Will, Necro Will, etc). Try to buy Doom to boost you dmg, not to expensive, but not cheap also.

Samaeldavisjr
12-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Prance, little bear, and Abaddon is great pet for Tanking, but I see you have limited gold, so my suggestion is buy little bear with gold, buy prance with token, the rest of your gold use it to buy Lv.41 Magma Clay Will, Lv.41.Will series armor (Anciend Druid Will, Necro Will, etc). Try to buy Doom to boost you dmg, not to expensive, but not cheap also.

dont buy Doom. its junk. Elondrian Amulets and rings or Wild Talisman when you can afford it. But Doom is a waste of gold at this point in the game

you can buy PRance for 40k gold right now in cs. Prance is great for tanks and you already have Ribbit for the DPS side of the game.
Use Ribbit when you wanna help pt crit etc...
No need to buy anything. save your gold

Newcomx
12-17-2014, 10:39 PM
dont buy Doom. its junk. Elondrian Amulets and rings or Wild Talisman when you can afford it. But Doom is a waste of gold at this point in the game

you can buy PRance for 40k gold right now in cs. Prance is great for tanks and you already have Ribbit for the DPS side of the game.
Use Ribbit when you wanna help pt crit etc...
No need to buy anything. save your gold

He is budget buyer... wild is above 700k+ I guess, and elon fitness maybe 400k+. Doom now less than 100k in auc.

jixr
12-20-2014, 12:31 AM
I got Prance and Yowie for free and bought Little Bear, like all as pets. Also reached level 41 and got ancient Druid of will armor/helm now. Had archon ring of fatality and bought elondrian pendant of will. Also got the level 41 Magma Clay of Will. Looks like I'm set for a while since it looks like a lot of gold for most upgrades from here.

Thanks for answers and help. Much appreciated.

Stelo
12-28-2014, 06:53 AM
I got Prance and Yowie for free and bought Little Bear, like all as pets. Also reached level 41 and got ancient Druid of will armor/helm now. Had archon ring of fatality and bought elondrian pendant of will. Also got the level 41 Magma Clay of Will. Looks like I'm set for a while since it looks like a lot of gold for most upgrades from here.

Thanks for answers and help. Much appreciated.

btw, I suggest getting Frist instead of Prance because he gives a 100 armor bonus!

aquascaper
12-28-2014, 02:09 PM
btw, I suggest getting Frist instead of Prance because he gives a 100 armor bonus!

Frist's AA is better as well

Bmwmsix
12-31-2014, 10:42 PM
Save your Gold until u can buy Grim and Slagg. If you got these two pets you are well prepared for mobs and bosses.

Samaeldavisjr
01-01-2015, 01:11 PM

yes, Frist. When I first responded to this post, Frist wasnt out yet...