PDA

View Full Version : Addressed yet Unsolved.

H£ll
12-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Dear STS,

Until when are we gona post threads about warriors skills being bugged.

- HP meters are inaccurate and most of the time full even when taking damage.
- Healing skills are bugged. The reach as well as taking damage while bubbled.
- Skysmash skill damage isn't stable and is actually lower.

Furthermore, if this issue dont get resolved i doubt il even compete in the CTF Tourney coming soon. Players are complaining all over forums and yet no reply nor action has been taken from your side. How long do you expect us to keep up with this. warrior skills are ruined atm and we request you to atleast explain to us what is hapening if you aint gonna fix it any time soon.

regards.

Hell.

epicrrr
12-16-2014, 10:24 AM
Must be the reason, our warriors dying insta from 100% hp cause of the HP bug.

Jexetta
12-16-2014, 10:24 AM
This is such a huge game breaking issue that really makes it just a giant guessing game when playing. I might as well put duct tape over my hp bar because it rarely shows me anything that's true.

Please, please, please fix this!

Avaree
12-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Dear STS,

Until when are we gona post threads about warriors skills being bugged.

- HP meters are inaccurate and most of the time full even when taking damage.

Furthermore, if this issue dont get resolved i doubt il even compete in the CTF Tourney coming soon. Players are complaining all over forums and yet no reply nor action has been taken from your side. How long do you expect us to keep up with this. warrior skills are ruined atm and we request you to atleast explain to us what is hapening if you aint gonna fix it any time soon.

regards.

Hell.

My team and I have discussed this too, as it sits now...where's the fun ??

:(

Pirate Captain
12-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Be one with your toon. Whenever your character gets hurt in game, stab yourself irl. If you feel that your hp is low in real then your hp in game is low. Works for me every time.
Problem=Solved

ueveotadeo
12-16-2014, 10:46 AM
This silence from STS is quite frustating....

Looks like even here you have to be lucky and re roll an answer....

twoxc
12-16-2014, 11:05 AM
This silence from STS is quite frustating....

Looks like even here you have to be lucky and re roll an answer....

LOL "reroll for an answer" GOOD GAME

mlb2005
12-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Is that hp bug for real? Explains why my tank takes what I thought was 6200 hp shots in event maps on occasion.

Remiem
12-16-2014, 05:00 PM
Hey guys. Just letting you know that it took a while to track down the source of the HP bar issue but we nailed it down and should have a fix in very soon. Once I get confirmation I will make sure to update you all. It's our assumption that the other issues were tied to this one, so we'll get this fix in and re-assess it from there. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Overweightank
12-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Too late, i quit already XDD

ueveotadeo
12-17-2014, 05:05 AM
Hey guys. Just letting you know that it took a while to track down the source of the HP bar issue but we nailed it down and should have a fix in very soon. Once I get confirmation I will make sure to update you all. It's our assumption that the other issues were tied to this one, so we'll get this fix in and re-assess it from there. We apologize for the inconvenience!

What about the other bugs?

Remiem
12-17-2014, 10:38 AM
t's our assumption that the other issues were tied to this one, so we'll get this fix in and re-assess it from there.

:) I won't go into the dev speak, but there is one issue that seems to be causing ALL of these issues. We have a fix in to go out tomorrow and you should see a major improvement with all of the bugs you've been seeing.

Pirate Captain
12-17-2014, 10:52 AM
So it's one of those classic take down the leader and the rest will stop following him scenarios. As a student this is really good timing winter break starts in 2 days.