PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on Weapon Reskins

Samaeldavisjr
12-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Why in the world would you put all that effort into reskinning weapons that are I don't like?
The Elondrian weapons have tanked the cs for months now. From a Warrior perspective why would I buy a Frost Bullwark when I can buy a 41Saw for the same price?

1) reskinned elondrian weapons?
2) blue vs red Winter vanity?
3) a gem for plat tier reward that only benfits mages?
4) the new Winter event amulets and rings are used for what? Twinks? great...
5) the leaderboard rewards are vanitities again???

*And Ill be honest. The new mythic amulet isnt worth it for all classes. Its not worth the tradeoff of armor vs proc for Warriors.
*Dark Crystal gear never drops... and the stats arent worth farming for. Im so confused

Appeltjes
12-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Why in the world would you put all that effort into reskinning weapons that are I don't like?
The Elondrian weapons have tanked the cs for months now. From a Warrior perspective why would I buy a Frost Bullwark when I can buy a 41Saw for the same price?

1) reskinned elondrian weapons?
2) blue vs red Winter vanity?
3) a gem for plat tier reward that only benfits mages?
4) the new Winter event amulets and rings are used for what? Twinks? great...
5) the leaderboard rewards are vanitities again???

*And Ill be honest. The new mythic amulet isnt worth it for all classes. Its not worth the tradeoff of armor vs proc for Warriors.
*Dark Crystal gear never drops... and the stats arent worth farming for. Im so confused

I actually even doubt if twinks use those rings

Lol "I" and the frost bulwark is way cheaper then bs...

Pirate Captain
12-16-2014, 01:12 PM
So what's your opinion on weapon reskins I'm kinda confused sry

Jexetta
12-16-2014, 01:16 PM

The new mythic amulet is absolutely worth it for warriors, it's not even debatable. You take more damage than any other class so you proc much more often, I proc at least every other clash, at least. When I tank planar tomb bosses I proc on my tank very often and the HP boost is wonderful. If you're clashing against ring rogues then you either need perfect warrior coordination to trade hits or a bulwark.

I love the bulwark, and many tanks (and the dps you protect) love them as well in clashes and difficult elites. With a bulwark equipped you can take a dashed red zone cone attack from Taurus, bonesaw you would need to be lucky to survive.