PDA

View Full Version : Can gems be made removable not only replaceable?

grzena1982
12-16-2014, 02:35 PM
I would like to organise my tarlok, grand & para gems, and i would gladly spend plat to do so.

Appeltjes
12-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Would be an unfair advantage so that plat users can buy items with para's then remove them and put them in better items.

grzena1982
12-16-2014, 02:38 PM
All items with favorable gems would increase in value and thus free players would make more cash from sales.

Appeltjes
12-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Find work, thats all i have to say.

Because people work at 8:40 in the evening?

grzena1982
12-16-2014, 02:40 PM
I dont get u.

Appeltjes
12-16-2014, 02:45 PM
All items with favorable gems would increase in value and thus free players would make more cash from sales.

If free players can actually get their hands on any of these items, most people just have 1 gem only the rich have multiple or the gold to buy these desirable items.

Wutzgood
12-16-2014, 04:14 PM
I wouldn't mind removing the gems to clean equip but you shouldn't get the gems back.

There are old discontinued sets I'd rather be clean then have gems.

Dvsk
12-16-2014, 05:14 PM
I agree to this BUT ONLY following the considerations below:

The removable gems become untradable / unsellable. Therefore if you choose to remove these you cannot sell the gems you removed (become BOUND gems)

When you socket the gem onto an item that too BECOMES BOUND, and the item cannot be sold. The only way to sell that item would be to remove the BOUND gem from that item.

This will allow people who want to remove gems they own onto other items, but doesn't allot the trade of those gems, and selling of those to ruin markets and so on.

This ideas can be changed to make them more restricted.

grzena1982
12-16-2014, 11:02 PM
Excellent idea!

nevercan
12-17-2014, 04:24 AM
Would be an unfair advantage so that plat users can buy items with para's then remove them and put them in better items.

Agree :/

Energizeric
12-17-2014, 05:07 PM
The price of the gems themselves would lost most of their value. Remember that what keeps the prices of special and rare gems high is that over time they get used up, and then when the level cap increases the supply of them for the new gear is limited. This is what happened over the past year with the Tarlok gems. If you could just take your gems off your old gear and put them on your new gear, then there would be no need to ever use more gems, and the prices of the gems would drop to almost nothing.