PDA

View Full Version : event boss is scaled to 1 person if people join once someone has attacked boss.

lethaljade
12-16-2014, 03:56 PM
I feel this should be fixed asap as this makes things ridiculously unfair, people are using this as a method to kill the boss making runs 4 times faster as 4 people are attacking a boss scaled to the difficulty of one person, its easily fixed make it the same as previous events where you cannot enter of the boss has been attacked.

conradev
12-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks Jade, and I agree, this is causing events to become farcical.

lethaljade
12-16-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks Jade, and I agree, this is causing events to become farcical.

Its the reason we are spending millions on energy trying to keep up, also gives people will full party's a much better advantage, I hope something is done about this asap.

Fyrce
12-16-2014, 05:14 PM
I thought joining in this way had been fixed long ago.

Remiem
12-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi guys. This is in testing now and we are making this one of our top priorities. I'll update you when I know when I hear back from QA on the results.

lethaljade
12-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Hi guys. This is in testing now and we are making this one of our top priorities. I'll update you when I know when I hear back from QA on the results.

Thankyou.

extrapayah
12-16-2014, 10:37 PM
well, the reason that some of us (including me) abuse these bug is because boss fight are unnecessarily too long, that can make me sleep in the middle of the boss fight

most probably, after you fix this bug, gap between heavily geared players and normally geared players will widen, arcane players will play with arcane players, mythic players will want to play with arcane players, legendary players will desperately look for arcane players.

as for the solution, make more tricky bosses that need coordination of all three classes' skills, but it won't easy

for leaderboard leaders, good luck. they deserve it, for so much time and resources they used for playing