PDA

View Full Version : Winter Fest Has Arrived in Dark Legends!

Remiem
12-16-2014, 04:37 PM

Hunt Zombie Santa to get one of his holiday hats. Limited Edition holiday vanities in The Store.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53157&d=1387314325
Zombie Santa has been sighted wandering the city of Carvina! Slay him for a chance at one of many seasonal hats!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53159&d=1387314416
Elf and Bloody Santa vanity outfits, Winter Maul and Glacial Saber weapon packs have returned to The Store.

Winter Fest ends Jan 6th. Happy holidays!

Update: Hey guys! I'm so sorry to hear about the elf hats. I notified QA so that we can get that fixed for you ASAP. Thanks for your patience. I'll update this post when the fix is ready to go out.

Almohada
12-16-2014, 04:52 PM
They are the same items as last year :concern:
Will there be anything new this year?

doomdoomdoom
12-16-2014, 05:21 PM
About 20 members in my guild all hunting Santa at the moment. Together we have killed him dozens of times...each time with a full camp cuz we invite each other.

And so far he hasn't dropped a single elf hat. Is this the expected drop rate this year? Cuz feels a little buggy.

babeski
12-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Hi so there seems to be a glitch or something wrong with Zombie Santa boss. Everytime we find him, his name and health bar never shows up and nothing ever pops out of him when you kill him, not even common weapons/gems. I cant remember if he only dropped elf hats last year but there should at least be a name and health bar when spawns right? Just curious because it doesnt seem to be working correctly, and he just dies without any drops at all. Having no name and no health bar when he spawns threw me off cause it just diddnt seem normal and everyone else is noticing the same thing. Just wanted to let you guys know in case something went wrong and diddnt realize it Thanks

Sebastes
12-16-2014, 08:40 PM
As far as i remember, Zombie Santa had no name and health bar last year. But he dropped loads of stuff.
This year -> drops nothing at all.

Virai
12-16-2014, 09:44 PM
About 20 members in my guild all hunting Santa at the moment. Together we have killed him dozens of times...each time with a full camp cuz we invite each other.

And so far he hasn't dropped a single elf hat. Is this the expected drop rate this year? Cuz feels a little buggy.

I am one of those guildees. I still have dropped nothing from zombie santa and I always invited 2 other ppl when he spawned, they also dropped nothing from him.

Hassan Akbar
12-16-2014, 11:39 PM
Thanks sts for a new event
with new boss
and new title
and new drops

Oh wait the sarcasm is strong with this one..

Warlord0520
12-17-2014, 12:46 AM
with new boss
and new title
and new drops

Lol, you fooled me there for a second :P

Almost had me running back to my computer to check and see the new title rofl.

:/

Hellrazzer
12-17-2014, 02:10 AM
You guys really lost your touch on creating new events. Bringing back old events is not a bad idea BUT not adding anything new makes the update even worse, if not pathetic.
Enough said.

Phantomas
12-17-2014, 02:21 AM
Agree looks like there is something wrong/buggy.
Asked around and sofar no one found a xmas hat.
Drop rates r terrible or non existing at all!?

Development team can u pls look into it and check if this is like u want it to be?
Thanks in advance

Boogiez
12-17-2014, 02:56 AM
you guys really lost your touch on creating new events. Bringing back old events is not a bad idea but not adding anything new makes the update even worse, if not pathetic.
Enough said.

practically they arent even bringing back all event. In this is year there is no summer event. If they bring back all stuff even for two week that would be cool but smh.

Mkthekiller
12-17-2014, 05:39 AM
Thanks a lot sts for the return of glacials for that much time...I am so glad hearing that news... ^_^

Lyziz
12-17-2014, 08:19 AM
Im pretty sure something went wrong with the update.. I had no drop til now ..neither any of my friends.. cant imagine drop rate is that low for elf hats this year. If its like that then...well.. keep on killing him ^^

Remiem
12-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Update: Hey guys! I'm so sorry to hear about the elf hats. I notified QA so that we can get that fixed for you ASAP. Thanks for your patience. I'll update this post when the fix is ready to go out.

Shnookz
12-19-2014, 04:48 AM
Can someone fill me in on where he's spawning??

Haven't had as much time to run missions lately...
Need the title, since I unfortunately missed it last year.
Would be greatly appreciated, thanks! ^.^

Anyanka
12-19-2014, 05:06 AM
Can someone fill me in on where he's spawning??

Haven't had as much time to run missions lately...
Need the title, since I unfortunately missed it last year.
Would be greatly appreciated, thanks! ^.^

Try Kain's Crest, first mission, he spawns very close to the beginning, he is the second zombie you encounter if he has spawned.

Eiser
12-19-2014, 05:44 AM
He also spawns in Demon in the Woods :)

Shnookz
12-19-2014, 06:39 AM
I managed to find some time to bounce around...
After awhile, he finally spawned for me, lmao.

I encountered him at, 'Disturbing The Dead'...

Thanks so much for the help you guys
& hopefully they fix this bug soon! ^.^

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'

Rosybuds
12-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I am one of those guildees. I still have dropped nothing from zombie santa and I always invited 2 other ppl when he spawned, they also dropped nothing from him.

I sat watching Thomas Playing last night he Found The Santa Zombie in every game he played And after 2,3 hits the Santa just Vanished !! Dropped nothing just vanished Must be a Glitch of Some Sort !!! Think Zombie Santa Needs Too Feed on some Flesh!!! Guys get him a Plate Guts & Brains So he starts to drop the Xmas Presents ...

Lyziz
12-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Drop rate increased ?
Naaa...still no drop rate at all :/
Pls check it again so that we have at least a lil bit from this update ^^
Greetz Lyziz

Flareblitz
12-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks STS. Having an event, even if recycled is better than nothing. Much appreciated.

Tsundere
12-22-2014, 06:30 PM
with new boss
and new title
and new drops

I applaud you, Sir Akbar!

midnightsorrow
01-05-2015, 08:25 PM
So is Zombie Santa going to be a permanent? The name was added to the list of executions so I would hazard a guess that it must be. Why add it to a permanent section if you can't kill it year round? Of course this being DL it just might be the first limited execution.

Can someone please let me know if they have an answer?
Thank you

Shnookz
01-06-2015, 11:07 AM
He's actually been on the 'Execution Achievements' list, since I started playing DL...
Which was right after Christmas time, last year. (2013)

I know this, because I had JUST missed DL's event & didn't realize it, buuuut...
Further exploring the execution achievements; I stumbled upon, 'Santa's Helper.'

For the LONGEST time.. I thought the same thing, he must be a year round boss...
Nope, he's most definitely not! Get him while he's still here, or wait another year!

I was thrilled when I got him this event, now he's crossed off my list of boss achievements
& I no longer have to worry about ever seeing him again, hahahaa, hope this helped! :D

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'

geubar
01-09-2015, 06:19 AM
im just gonna stop complaining cause they're gonna feed us the same bullcrap saying ''we don't have the time or enough people'' i cant say they're lying cause im not an sts member but u say u cant make new vanity ideas only remakes cause u dont have the time? look at the countless threads of us dl players posting countless ideas for u..:) we're helping u .pay a bit more attention

doomdoomdoom
01-12-2015, 12:58 PM

Hunt Zombie Santa to get one of his holiday hats. Limited Edition holiday vanities in The Store.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53157&d=1387314325
Zombie Santa has been sighted wandering the city of Carvina! Slay him for a chance at one of many seasonal hats!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53159&d=1387314416
Elf and Bloody Santa vanity outfits, Winter Maul and Glacial Saber weapon packs have returned to The Store.

Winter Fest ends Jan 6th. Happy holidays!

*looks at calendar* Could Santa please go away?
Maybe STS decided to leave him longer since his drop rates are insanely low. But I think all players are ready to see him go.

Elderblood
01-12-2015, 08:22 PM

Dont worry guys,.,. He has notified QA so Im sure that he is getting that fixed ASAP. He said he will post an update when the fix is ready to go out. As soon as its patched then we can farm (Looks at calendar.... How does mid April sound?!) Seriously, Someone is asleep behind the wheel. On a positive note,.,. If Santa sticks around; he might drops Leprechaun hats.

geubar
01-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Dont worry guys,.,. He has notified QA so Im sure that he is getting that fixed ASAP. He said he will post an update when the fix is ready to go out. As soon as its patched then we can farm (Looks at calendar.... How does mid April sound?!) Seriously, Someone is asleep behind the wheel. On a positive note,.,. If Santa sticks around; he might drops Leprechaun hats.

wow thanks rem ..its ummmm..the 12th of January and maybe ...,just maybe we will be able to get a hat i guess i can go ahead and say merry Christmas huh? seriously -.-

MeganNicole
01-13-2015, 12:31 AM
I want leprechaun hat, maybe on the hat got luck on me :(

Sent From My Coca Cola Botlle 2015 Using Alien Tapatalk

Mezderak
01-16-2015, 07:21 AM
finally he left sorry sts this Christmas event was an upset all the new players didnt have a chance to drop a hat hopefully next time you all will do better.

Mezderak
01-16-2015, 07:22 AM
I want leprechaun hat, maybe on the hat got luck on me :(

Sent From My Coca Cola Botlle 2015 Using Alien Tapatalk
leperchan hat (st.patty day event maybe it might come back) still curious if that was the idea they used from since i posted that pic wearing a leprechaun hat around the same time?????

MeganNicole
01-18-2015, 04:23 AM
leperchan hat (st.patty day event maybe it might come back) still curious if that was the idea they used from since i posted that pic wearing a leprechaun hat around the same time?????

Yup, they gonna throwback old event :what:

Sent From My Vampire Using Ghost Tapatalk

Rosybuds
01-19-2015, 01:22 AM

Hope they dont Bring Back more Re-Cycled hats Some of Us Payed Plat For And Try Some new its a Hat cant be that hard too make a new one Steal one from P/L or A/L or S/L what are the people getting who bought the St.Paddy's Day Hat Usuall Nothing ....

midnightsorrow
01-19-2015, 11:00 PM
This is why I very rarely buy vanities anymore. I just wait sometimes a very long time till I find a good deal on what I do want. Literally I'll sit on an item for a year or more if I have to. Profit I make off of it makes it worth the time

Diabloxl
01-29-2015, 12:47 PM
I got nothing from this bug zombie lol
But the Haloween event was really good.