PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Pazmaniac
12-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Was gonna get some plat for winterfest but bank is closed and have no money on card...was thinking of getting a prepaid card but i noticed at walmart they have google play store cards....would that work to purchase plat?

anahadaz
12-16-2014, 05:00 PM
Yes you can buy plat with google play cards on an android device, but I would wait, there could be a plat sale in the next few days.

Sheugokin
12-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes you can buy plat with google play cards on an android device, but I would wait, there could be a plat sale in the next few days.

I don't think so. If you have taken any business economic classes, you would have learned that businesses will not put anything on sale if the items are being bought for regular price; therefore, whatever it is, it is considered trending. So, AFTER when everything dies down, then the business might put plat back on sale.

programmed
12-16-2014, 05:23 PM
AFTER when everything dies down, then the business might put plat back on sale.

Yep the plat sales are usually closer to the end of the events. There most likely will be a sale like always but not at the beginning of the event.

Pazmaniac
12-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Ok than on to my next question....the store only had 10$ cards which i bought three of i wanna purchase a 20$ pack and a 10$...would i just goto playstore and redeem the cards and than be able to purchase...cuz i noticed they have a redeem code option in the payemnt list but as i said its on three different cards :(

HeyitsTubs
12-17-2014, 12:29 PM
if i were u, i would simply buy a 25$, 50$, 100$, or x amt $ visa gift card.

Ive done this and purchases went smoothly.