PDA

View Full Version : STS WORKERS PLEASE READ.. Zombie Santa glitch?

MrWizardlord
12-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Hi so there seems to be a glitch or something wrong with Zombie Santa boss. Everytime we find him, his name and health bar never shows up and nothing ever pops out of him when you kill him, not even common weapons/gems. I cant remember if he only dropped elf hats last year but there should at least be a name and health bar when spawns right? Just curious because it doesnt seem to be working correctly, and he just dies without any drops at all. Having no name and no health bar when he spawns threw me off cause it just diddnt seem normal and everyone else is noticing the same thing. Just wanted to let you guys know in case something went wrong and diddnt realize it:) Thanks

Mrscorpion2u
12-17-2014, 12:01 AM
I've senn and killed 15-20 myself and no drops

Remiem
12-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Thanks for letting us know Mr. Wizard! I passed this to QA and they should have it fixed ASAP

Mezderak
12-18-2014, 09:59 PM
has the santa glitch been fixed??

Shnookz
12-19-2014, 04:26 AM
Please, someone help me with these 2 questions;
it would be greatly appreciated if answered....

- Have they fixed this issue yet?
o.O

- Where is he spawning this year?
:3

Thanks, in advance & Happy Holidays! (:

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'

Mkthekiller
12-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Shnookz...that issue is not fixed yet but they will do that soon and santa can spawn anywhere...in any mission, theres no fixed mission for him to spawn. ^_^

-Kenarlo-
12-19-2014, 07:04 AM
Same here Zombie Santa didn't dropped anything even though I've encountered him 10-12 times :/

Please fix this STS

Shnookz
12-19-2014, 02:00 PM
Thanks so much for the info! (:

I found the time to run some missions
& what do you know, got him! :D

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'