PDA

View Full Version : Turn in quest "Broken Toys" in Toy Factory to Father Frost bugged?

Caztori
12-16-2014, 07:27 PM
When entering Toy Factory there is a quest in the beginning called Broken Toys. It tells you to kill the boss and when you do so, the quest is completed. Then it says you should turn it in to Father Frost after rescued him. All Father Frost says is that I should wait until he's better to turn in the quest. Does anyone know if this is a bug or something? Been clearing the whole instance as well before I tried.

I've been testing on both my 15 bear and 15 enchantress, could it be a minimum level requirement >15 to turn it in?

EDIT: Solved due to programmed response:

You have to turn it in to him at his throne room. To get there talk to the person in Forest Haven that you purchase dungeon entry at and click "enter the throne room" or something like that.

synfullmagic_23110
12-16-2014, 08:24 PM
When entering Toy Factory there is a quest in the beginning called Broken Toys. It tells you to kill the boss and when you do so, the quest is completed. Then it says you should turn it in to Father Frost after rescued him. All Father Frost says is that I should wait until he's better to turn in the quest. Does anyone know if this is a bug or something? Been clearing the whole instance as well before I tried.

I've been testing on both my 15 bear and 15 enchantress, could it be a minimum level requirement >15 to turn it in?
Onlg u dood works for meh

programmed
12-16-2014, 08:31 PM
You have to turn it in to him at his throne room. To get there talk to the person in Forest Haven that you purchase dungeon entry at and click "enter the throne room" or something like that.

Caztori
12-16-2014, 09:08 PM

Thank you! This solved my question :)

HeyitsTubs
12-17-2014, 10:45 AM
whats the reward?

programmed
12-17-2014, 11:15 AM
whats the reward?

A holiday wreath vanity that looks like the farmable ones.

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2014, 11:17 AM
whats the reward?

A Holiday Wreath and 200 gold.

How many 1 post questions could you still possibly make?

HeyitsTubs
12-17-2014, 12:34 PM
How many 1 post questions could you still possibly make?

,.,lol,.,

one last question, and then ill shut up :D, is the quest given wreath sellable in cs?

Im guessing not...?

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2014, 12:38 PM
,.,lol,.,

one last question, and then ill shut up :D, is the quest given wreath sellable in cs?

Im guessing not...?

Yes, it is.

HeyitsTubs
12-17-2014, 12:45 PM
oh. cool! thanks. im done for now :D

GoddezOfWar
12-22-2014, 10:47 AM

EDIT: Solved due to programmed response:

I think for me something happened. First Spent the 2 plat but didn't get all elves n didn't realize till very end...NO WREATH in my bag. So yes...THE NAB I AM ..... I spend another 2 plat to complete quest...STILL no wreaths. So I spent 4 plat n only got 2 ugly red Xmas outfits. Lame.

LEVEL ONE
12-22-2014, 12:09 PM
I think for me something happened. First Spent the 2 plat but didn't get all elves n didn't realize till very end...NO WREATH in my bag. So yes...THE NAB I AM ..... I spend another 2 plat to complete quest...STILL no wreaths. So I spent 4 plat n only got 2 ugly red Xmas outfits. Lame.

I think you are talking about a different quest. The one where you have to find the elves is in the Winter Village, not in the Toy Factory. The reward for finding the elves are those snowflake wings, not a wreath.

And I think that this quest is returned to that first elf you meet in Winter Village, so I have no idea why you left the dungeon before returning the quest in the first place.

AppleNoob
12-22-2014, 12:31 PM
You return the quest to the elf in forest haven if I recall correctly.

LEVEL ONE
12-22-2014, 12:51 PM
You return the quest to the elf in forest haven if I recall correctly.

Just checked. You are right.

That's some very sneaky quest design on STS's part.