PDA

View Full Version : Lags/Freezes/Dcs

Nature
12-16-2014, 07:32 PM
They have returned with vengeance! ! Sometimes I will lag and not DC. Other times, I DC. Today I lost my energy point because of lagged and then DC. It's not my internet. The ping becomes worse running in full party, huge pulls, etc. My skills don't go off once tapped. I or someone in my party randomly dies, which is a waste of plat/ankh. Please please look into this.

Excuses
12-16-2014, 08:03 PM
Yes, please.

GoodSyntax
12-16-2014, 08:07 PM
I DC once today. Nearly DC several times as well.

Worse is the freezing and stuttering. It seems to get progressively worse until you refresh the browser.

I put a monitor on the Chrome process today and it seems that there is a 4k per second memory leak, until sufficient pressure is placed on memory garbage collection for the memory to be reclaimed. This leak seems to be the source of the freezes/stuttering, because as memory usage increases, so does the freezes.

Veluthe
12-17-2014, 10:39 AM
/bump

PLEASE fix this dc/lag crap! I am sick of logging in and out game every 2 mins. Worst im sick of losing energy majority time I enter event! Id be gold tier already if not for this. Plat tier is too much for me I just want yowie. And im tired of dcs adding a death to record too that could have been avoided if not for crappy server or whatever. Its not my net for sure. So fix this! Bye

Raregem
12-17-2014, 04:54 PM
I've also been experiencing the freeze on crafting bug that was present during ursoth.

Skills and pots are at a major delay at times or the fail to work at all.

Arachnophobik
12-19-2014, 09:57 AM
Ive been having lots of dcs recently. Mostly on skrillax/final boss, and a whole lot of near-dc situations. Also wasted a couple of energies. Also, i am not able to rejoin an event map with my party when i get dc, even tho i have energy/cleared inventory. Sucks to dc on final boss/syri

Justg
12-19-2014, 10:59 AM
Hey folks, we are still actively working on optimizations. It would be helpful if you would be very precise in describing when you lag/ DC.

Thanks,

- g

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 11:11 AM
In the last time, I lagg extremly often for example at event bosses or at wt 3 when there are the big pulls....it's just annoying because I don't want to loose my energy because of that or get a death more...[emoji29]

Haligali
12-19-2014, 11:29 AM
I lag in both arena and planar tombs as well. I got very low 140-150 ping displayed, then it jumps up to 2000-4000.

'My skills don't go off once tapped.' same thing happen with me, and when i charge my skills and let it off, then sometimes nothing happen.

kinzmet
12-19-2014, 11:30 AM
Hey folks, we are still actively working on optimizations. It would be helpful if you would be very precise in describing when you lag/ DC.

Thanks,

- g

Heres my feed g.

Currently the playing on chrome only. Windows 7, Intel Core i7-2600K at 3.4 GHz, 4Gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX580.
Good internet connection as per speedtest.net, other sites to check connection is youtube.com where watching long videos on multi-windows (four re-sized windows) have no buffering trouble.

Freeze
-While running the event, just in towns, normal maps, elite maps, arena and tomb. It's like having the screen frozen for about 2 to 3 seconds then continues like a time-lapse had happened. This happens in towns but more persistent when on PVE maps specialy with huge pulls, or 2(or more) ethyls AA, or switching of pets while battling. It also happens while trading, viewing the consigment shop and inspecting players. I had no other tabs opened nor other applications/programs running.
-This problem started way back with halloween event or when you guys started a "test-server".

Lag
-While on PVE and PVP maps. Strange it doesn't occur on towns. My character can move around and still can use skills(but after using the skill it doesn't cooldown), everyones not moving(even those who charged a skill seems like he is still holding down the charge). I had no other tabs opened nor other applications/programs running.
-This started way back in season 2 but is bearable, the real start of persistent lags (I get average of 6 lags per hour) is way back with halloween event or when you guys started a "test-server" thing.

DC
-It happens on every facet of the game. PVP, PVE, towns, chatting, AFK, and event runs. It always starts on a ping spike, when you click on rogue icon beside your health and mana bar for menu you will see the ping is counting rapidly to 10k or even to 100k+ then a pop-up message appears "You are disconnected". I had no other tabs opened nor other applications/programs running.
-This started way back with halloween event or when you guys started a "test-server" thing.

I hope this feed helps, I loved this game and I still wanted to play it more. Currently those three are keeping me from enjoying the game.
Thanks! And may the STS team finds a concrete solution to these troubles. Have a nice day :D

-Kinzmet

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 01:42 PM
In the last time, I lagg extremly often for example at event bosses or at wt 3 when there are the big pulls....it's just annoying because I don't want to loose my energy because of that or get a death more...[emoji29]
Oh and in pvp i get laggy also....mostly it's like this: Ping is perfect and everything works. Then i join/open a map/room and it gets yellow. If there are many people or mobs it begins to get worse until it finally goes red to 50k+.

Valkiryas
12-19-2014, 05:53 PM
Normally My ping is around 180 - 220, Now I can't play because my ping is always high 900, then it spike to 15k and then DC.

The worst lag ever, first time that Im getting that lag, I tested with 3 vídeos at youtube and al it's ok

Ophelia
12-23-2014, 01:21 AM

Thanks,

- g

I've begun dreading events bcos they usually presage all these nasty lag spikes I am gonna get.
Was in pvp earlier and my ping would not stop fluctuating between 1k-5k, as seen below:
The room was not even remotely filled nor were we engaged in clash.
Eventually gave up trying to pvp and went back to replying pms...

Zynzyn
12-23-2014, 11:43 AM
I have been experiencing screen freeze for 2-3 secs every few minutes in pvp maps and while walking around in towns, more often in pvp maps. I am using the latest version of google chrome windows 7 os on a good laptop. The freezing started very recently, around the time the new client came. Not sure if it happens on other devices. Ping is always around 700-1k these days. Earlier it used to be green-yellow.

Starkinea
12-24-2014, 03:31 PM
Lag and dc in between maps as well, at one point your ping is 178 and you happy running your map the other spikes to 20k and you are dead...

Azageeber
12-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Unfortunately, I have to agree. I don't DC, but my ping goes up rappidly, especially on TDM :(

Jabu
12-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Every energy point I have spent today has resulted in a DC. This event is making me regret playing this game. If you guys are too cheap to fix your servers then I will be more than happy to spend all my Play gift cards on someone else's game.

Sorcerie
12-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Heres my feed g.

Currently the playing on chrome only. Windows 7, Intel Core i7-2600K at 3.4 GHz, 4Gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX580.
Good internet connection as per speedtest.net, other sites to check connection is youtube.com where watching long videos on multi-windows (four re-sized windows) have no buffering trouble.

Freeze
-While running the event, just in towns, normal maps, elite maps, arena and tomb. It's like having the screen frozen for about 2 to 3 seconds then continues like a time-lapse had happened. This happens in towns but more persistent when on PVE maps specialy with huge pulls, or 2(or more) ethyls AA, or switching of pets while battling. It also happens while trading, viewing the consigment shop and inspecting players. I had no other tabs opened nor other applications/programs running.
-This problem started way back with halloween event or when you guys started a "test-server".

Lag
-While on PVE and PVP maps. Strange it doesn't occur on towns. My character can move around and still can use skills(but after using the skill it doesn't cooldown), everyones not moving(even those who charged a skill seems like he is still holding down the charge). I had no other tabs opened nor other applications/programs running.
-This started way back in season 2 but is bearable, the real start of persistent lags (I get average of 6 lags per hour) is way back with halloween event or when you guys started a "test-server" thing.

DC
-It happens on every facet of the game. PVP, PVE, towns, chatting, AFK, and event runs. It always starts on a ping spike, when you click on rogue icon beside your health and mana bar for menu you will see the ping is counting rapidly to 10k or even to 100k+ then a pop-up message appears "You are disconnected". I had no other tabs opened nor other applications/programs running.
-This started way back with halloween event or when you guys started a "test-server" thing.

I hope this feed helps, I loved this game and I still wanted to play it more. Currently those three are keeping me from enjoying the game.
Thanks! And may the STS team finds a concrete solution to these troubles. Have a nice day :D

-KinzmetThis, and all of the above for me as well. I noticed it started this morning around 11:30 and it's gotten progressively worse through the day. I can't even stand in town without seeing wild random ping spikes and constant dc's. I'm a LB runner and this is putting a real strain on my ability to progress to safeguard my position in the top 25.

Please, please, please get a fix on this. It's becoming most stressful.

I play on a Samsung S3 straight off of my home wifi connection which is very stable.

Jabu
12-29-2014, 02:39 AM
Tried all day, can't complete 1 run on any of my characters. Been trying all day.

Sorcerie
12-29-2014, 12:23 PM
Hey Team,

I just wanna say that this dc/lag issue is totally out of control, I can't log in anywhere.

PC, phone - everything is pinging out red the moment I even try to step into the game. I spent another sleepless night last night trying desperately to keep myself from slipping off of the event leaderboard only to wake up this morning and I can't do anything - for once I'm nearly speechless.

I have not lost sleep for nearly seven days in a row clawing my way from the bottom of the board for things to go down like this, I'm trying my damnedest to be patient and positive about you guys working on these stability issues but now it's affecting more than just my sleep patterns. This is my time, health, and money that is being completely wasted these past few days. And I dunno if it's because of the lack of energy and sleep, but I'm practically in tears over this.

I don't wanna rage cause that doesn't help at all, and to be honest it's taking everything I have not to, but what's gonna happen if I lose my place because I can't run? Because I literally can't. And im trying not to freak out here, but you have no idea what its taken for me to come this far during the event and im barely holding on as it is, and at this point I'm starting to feel my mental health losing grip.

It's bad enough the dealing with the pressure of having to keep up on the board, but this, this is testing my sanity in ways that are incomprehensible.

Once again, everything in game has been fine up until yesterday when I started playing around 11:30 and noticed that my party of three was experiencing some wild ping spikes during event runs, nothing too rough, but certainly noticeable. Then as the day went on things started pinging out randomly everywhere I went. maps, towns, checking CS, checking the LB, super lengthy loading times between maps - everything was taking a more than a few seconds to populate and now it's to the point where even logging on is a test will power.

What is going on????

Sorcerie
12-29-2014, 01:47 PM
And now things seem to be ok outta nowhere. ._.

I don't know what happened there, but thank you none the less.

kinzmet
01-08-2015, 02:29 PM
BUMP
Lags & DC -I till exprience the problem, although its not as frequent as it did during events.
Freezes -The frequency of 1-3 seconds freeze did not change, still happening everyday I play.

Nature
01-28-2015, 02:29 PM
This is occuring alot again. I am in normal map, tombs, arena, both pvp maps and I lag. Even just stand in towns I lag and DC. My friends are experiencing this problem also. They DC alot and it is quite frustrating to play. This happened after the crate sale update.

Starkinea
01-29-2015, 05:22 AM
+100 to this.... couldn't play at at all yesterday, lagged even in town huhuhuhu

Stryerwar
01-29-2015, 06:04 AM
Lags/Freezes/Dcs having a arcane ping are annoying yes if they keep doing it and you keep playing with it :) i do dc i have a warrior die 3 times in wt4 because of Xtreme dc ping and lag my warriors's death should be in 0 makes me sad but if you dc you mite wanna check and improve you internet connection if it willl help :) or dont because maybe it happens with pure nature of arcane but hey if its happens to you dont play again wait for a period of time and play again if it works :) there are times that this doesn't happens and happens :) but i really prefer to not to rush sts :) and also hate them :) lets be patient :D
Reminder : no dislike / troll / sarcasm / disagreeing / hate includes in this comment thank you have a good day
:p hello STS lol

Rx8
01-30-2015, 06:18 AM
Lag ftw

Bmwmsix
01-31-2015, 04:36 PM
Many guildies/friends facing recently this lag/high ping issue mostly after last update on every map.

vawaid
02-11-2015, 06:06 PM
the 'freezing screen' on chrome makes me insane T_T.

vawaid
02-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Torch browser solved this problem

sent by a nab using tapasucks