PDA

View Full Version : suggestions..

Demonicdevyn
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Hey devs just decided to share a few ideas of mione id love to see implemented in the game.
I know your guys words are law but I hope these will help with new content in upcoming updates.

Add a cs to ancient swamps towne.I beleive its the best towne there is theres just no cs or stash to keep ppl there.

a towne clock.I hate having to get up and go look at the time etc espeacially when I shud be asleep.

^add the PL clock one time (no timezones etc)
so we can say yea meet me on at 5 even if were in dif time zones we know what pl time that is

a towne notice board..a place to add upcoming events or favours.
players can post thing that are IMPORTANT and others can search through different things a example can be(looking for farming team to do bs runs with preferably above lv 53 and friendly add me if intrested etc

mail boxes for players..

EDITED
a clan chat(group chat)Guildchat)
basically you just make a channel on chat and add people to it instead of using group pms you can now talk to ppl out side your game in a group.
to make the whole concept easier instead of doing
/group name messege
you tap a button next to the chat icon taking you from towne chat to group where the top bar shows what the groups been talking bout and text in the chat bar to talk to go back to the towne chat just simpily hit the icon again

In pvp wouldnt it be great if you can choose the max and minimum char lv you allow to join your game?
and how many ppl could join.
EXAMPLE:i have a lv 19 twink that likes facing twinks of the SAME lv for a fair fight,Sometimes I get into great games of 1v1 against ppl I dont know til a lv 24 would join my game and rip the opposing team

PVP rewards,I know these have gotta be coming sometime soon.
would just like to remind ppl and devs were are these?
if you need anyhelp with the idea for it just type in pvp rewards on search devs and youll get tons of help with great ideas were people cant abuse the system

I propose after each kill not only does those the person who dies receive full health but also the person who killed.
this would make 1v1 alot easier and reduce having ppl leaving and rejoining

ALL PLAYERS WITH SUGGESTIONS OF THERE OWN PM ME THEM ILL ADD THEM TO THE LIST UNDER YOUR NME SO ITS EASIER FOR PPL AND DEVS TO READ

even tho pets are not coming for awhile plz make me a lynx pet I beg of you! :) lol

this is all................for now

Kossi
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
im going to make a thread...

Demonicdevyn
02-14-2011, 09:18 PM
PM me all add it to this one and say these are kossis suggestions.

easier for players and devs to look at

Ladylove
02-14-2011, 09:19 PM
I like the idea of a PL clock

Baked-Potato
02-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Love the idea of PL time and the Towne Board with players being able to post things. Although many would probably abuse it and post inappropriate things.

Demonicdevyn
02-14-2011, 09:33 PM
well thank yall

Ricey
02-15-2011, 07:29 AM
I love the idea of a clock..

superglut2
02-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Pl clock would rock and maybe a day / night system depending on server time :-)

StompArtist
02-15-2011, 01:42 PM
PL Skin for phone with a live wallpaper showing a chosen character. :D

Demonicdevyn
02-26-2011, 01:38 AM
Love the idea of PL time and the Towne Board with players being able to post things. Although many would probably abuse it and post inappropriate things.

devs have a chat filter..
im sure they could do the same with the towne board and even throw up a sign on there in bold red

[------------------------------------------------------]
[posts of innapropeate nature will resolve in perma bann ]

wolfendragon
02-26-2011, 07:32 AM
Clock and towne board would be great. I always have to leave pl app to check time and it messes with ping sometimes so asking for clock keeps popping in my head up ,but I forget to post it.

Demonicdevyn
02-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Yea I know exactly what you mean

Leiver
02-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Maybe a time command?

/time

Pops a message up with the current PL time?

Also private messaging would be handy.

I think the map should be laid out a bit differently to make the order more obvious to newbies

superss
02-27-2011, 11:05 AM
great ideas!!!!!! may i add in a few more? well what iv'e beed hearing lots of people want pets. i was thinking for a mage a type of cat, for a bear it could be like a dog, and archer a pet lizard. idea #2 super custom items for 56's along with the crown you could have a template of armor helm bow etc. with that template you can go in and using a color picker you could chose the color for the detail, gems, base color, and other things. when the mage template is complete (that would be wand-sheild or staff helm and robe) it would create a set with a bonus. same goes with archer and ursan. hope you like!

EDIT: see my thread i started for more info on templates.

Demonicdevyn
05-09-2011, 11:09 PM
bump lawl