PDA

View Full Version : Orb of Ursume .. Please fix this

Lidless
12-17-2014, 01:28 AM
Orb of Ursume clearly stats it is supposed to prevent boss crits and it doesnt work at all. Its just a waste of gold or plat. Every single time a crit lands on me i get -.- face. Come on now this is absurd ;x

Why so many bugs in this event? Making me lose trust in the competency of the developers tbh. Its out of control.

Madnex
12-17-2014, 01:39 AM
No, it's not. It only reduces critical by 6% and that's a lot, considering bosses crit rate is below 20%.

Lidless
12-18-2014, 04:05 AM
Isnt it supposed to increase dmg 50% as well? It does nothing i swear. I tried it with it in my stash and its the same. Its a waste

Madnex
12-18-2014, 05:40 AM
Isnt it supposed to increase dmg 50% as well? It does nothing i swear. I tried it with it in my stash and its the same. Its a waste
It can increase damage up to 50%, it's not a permanent buff. It stacks up with consequent attacks (that land on a target). It's basically a copy paste of the elon mythic gun's armor proc (proc stacks, reaches maximum on five hits, the little shield icon grows larger as you keep stacking, etc.) so obviously you won't notice any difference outside of a battle. More layers instead of a plain dmg buff/root protection.