PDA

View Full Version : Scythe

BabyDeeDee
12-17-2014, 01:52 AM
◇◇◇ Introduction ◇◇◇
There are those who would turn away from any new guild. By embracing the guild as a member
of Scythe. And the desires-seeking to refine the guild. And the goals to recruit new members to
help get the guild to be born. We hope to become that guild.

While this is a fresh guild, I am hoping to engage in activities beyond hopefully PvP and PvE will be
possible in the guilds future. So, if you are interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to
contact me in-game.

◇◇◇ Guild Rule's ◇◇◇
The rules were created for the safety and benefits to help our guild grow. These rules are to be
followed by all members of Scythe. Those who cannot follow these rules. Or breaks any rule that
is given here will be removed from the guild immediately. I am sorry if these rules seem hard to
deal with.

◆ All member's of Scythe must be active. Any member who hasn't been active within one
Week's time will be evicted from the guild. So please. Be active. I hate to remove any member
from the guild.
◆ Respect all the member's. And they will respect you in return.
◆ NO: Begging, Selling Item's in guild chat.
◆ No asking to be an officer. It's only for levels 30+ & higher.
◆ PLEASE! NO SCAMMERS!

We Accept Any And All Level's! We Do Refer We Can Get A Few High Level's To Join!

Uafaud
12-17-2014, 09:18 AM
good luck \(._.)/ but 3days is a bit ._. short a week maybe would be better

CAK Vader
12-17-2014, 08:29 PM
._. Brought back some memories when you said "evictedfrom the guild" :c still miss that guy :(...

BabyDeeDee
12-18-2014, 05:40 AM
._. Brought back some memories when you said "evictedfrom the guild" :c still miss that guy :(...

He's around. Due to the fact he is my PAIN in my BUTT brother. Lol

BabyDeeDee
12-18-2014, 05:41 AM
good luck \(._.)/ but 3days is a bit ._. short a week maybe would be better

True. I may change that. In fact, I am changing it.. :angel:

Uafaud
12-18-2014, 06:36 AM
True. I may change that. In fact, I am changing it.. :angel:

\(._.)/

BabyDeeDee
12-19-2014, 11:09 PM
\(._.)/