PDA

View Full Version : Useful Townes!

Kossi
02-14-2011, 09:29 PM
so heres my suggestion. make each towne have a certain function

ill try to make this simple and to the point.

FH Towne- Stash/ Potion seller/Crafting site
Dark forest- No purpose
Balefort- Consignment shoppe
Fathom Crypt- No purpose
Frost Hollow- No purpose
Lake Louie- No Purpose
Sewers- Crafting...

heres MY use for the townes! (with little or no purpose)

Dark Forest-Clothes customization Stand! you choose the design of your clothes (without armour)
Fathom Crypt-Staking central! come here to stake other players in pvp in a new fathom crypt (small) map! (Staking only available in this towne)
Frost hollow-Towne Clock! see what your time is and when that meeting starts :P---Credit to DemonicDevyn
Lake Louie- make the apothecary actually make you potions you can use later (1.5x dmg, armour, xp, speed, etc)
Sewers-The Slime Monster (a cage that every 2 hours, it gets free and players can defeat it for loot- yes in the middle of towne!

Demonicdevyn
02-14-2011, 09:29 PM
I couldeve just added this to mine....

Kossi
02-14-2011, 09:30 PM
I couldeve just added this to mine....

its so special, it needed a new thread :)

Ladylove
02-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Jeez Kossi, stealing Justin Bieber's thunder... SHAME. Nice ideas, though.

KingFu
02-14-2011, 09:32 PM
I don't think that fights in town would happen, since the max is 25 characters and fighting with a large town wouldn't be possible for some devices to manage. I wouldn't want it either since I go to town to rest. As for the staking I don't think pvp staking would happen since devs are against gambling, and staking is gambling.

Demonicdevyn
02-14-2011, 09:32 PM
its so special, it needed a new thread :)

want me to add them to mine?
easier to read for ppl
and just close this one

giayuan
02-14-2011, 09:43 PM
I really like apothecary, so many times ive died BEFORE i pot :-/

Kossi
02-15-2011, 05:17 PM
I don't think that fights in town would happen, since the max is 25 characters and fighting with a large town wouldn't be possible for some devices to manage. I wouldn't want it either since I go to town to rest. As for the staking I don't think pvp staking would happen since devs are against gambling, and staking is gambling.

1)you set up a game with another player and you both get sent off to another arena
2) go to balefort to rest, this is only in fathom crypt
3) all mmos have some kind of pvp system where people lose items(e.g. runescape duel arena, or wilderness)... i know the devs are against gambling..but its coins! not real money

Phoenixking
02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
so heres my suggestion. make each towne have a certain function

ill try to make this simple and to the point.

FH Towne- Stash/ Potion seller/Crafting site
Dark forest- No purpose
Balefort- Consignment shoppe
Fathom Crypt- No purpose
Frost Hollow- No purpose
Lake Louie- No Purpose
Sewers- Crafting...

heres MY use for the townes! (with little or no purpose)

Dark Forest-Clothes customization Stand! you choose the design of your clothes (without armour)
Fathom Crypt-Staking central! come here to stake other players in pvp in a new fathom crypt (small) map! (Staking only available in this towne)
Frost hollow-Towne Clock! see what your time is and when that meeting starts :P---Credit to DemonicDevyn
Lake Louie- make the apothecary actually make you potions you can use later (1.5x dmg, armour, xp, speed, etc)
Sewers-The Slime Monster (a cage that every 2 hours, it gets free and players can defeat it for loot- yes in the middle of towne!

Heres my idea.....
Dark forest.....special items added to cloth.......it can be put on every cloth its like a vanity......you can put wings shoulder spikes and other stuff like back spikes dragon wings and flmaes on your foot or arms
Fathom crypt......hunting.....hunt animals by shooting a net and engage in a fight to get leather...."food" bones and special parts of an animal.....for example ivory from elephants tusk or magical eyeball...meat can be used to sell for mobey and the rest for crafting or making potions at the apothecary
Frost hollow.......ice fishing......fish for fish to sell or trade or make items depending on creature......it coukd be made up aquatic creatures or real aquatic/semi aquatic creatures
Lake loui.....bag capture(giant bugs to kill with new bug skills only used by bugs) fly fishing(capture semi aquatic animals and aquatic animals that are more customed o heat) and use them to craft items or sell fish to new fish market
Sewers....keep it crafting and fallen prince...and slime harvesting were you collect slime frome the catacombs and use it for craftong potions and money.

asommers
02-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Yay! I love useful ideas! :p

As far as limiting access to campaigns if you're not of a certain level, we won't be doing this. We want you to play. So, should you only buy The Lost Expedition? That choice is yours, depends on what you like to do. But understand that when we add features to the game, they will more than likely only be available in specific areas of the world. For example (not set in stone):

Bank/Stash/Mailbox - Forest Haven
Quests - In all campaign townes
Vendors - In all campaign townes
Player Housing - Balefort Castle
PvP - Fathom Crypts
Pet Shop - Dark Forest
Lost Expedition - Explicit level cap
Others - future campaigns

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?759-Level-Cap-(explicit-and-implicit)-aka-quot-I-can-t-get-any-more-XP!-quot

-ALS

Ayrilana
02-15-2011, 06:04 PM
So where's my pet shop? (j/k) :p

Corpser
02-15-2011, 06:07 PM
I like the idea :)

Anetrava
02-15-2011, 06:25 PM
So where's my pet shop? (j/k) :p

Haha I had the same thought, still good idea! :)