PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread pet chance

Lililo
12-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi,

I have bought 5 times the winter season pack 2014 for 30 plats just to get the chance to have the gingerbread pet next to me but I only got hats.

Can i know how many times I should buy this winter pack before having this vanity pet?
Is there anyone who got the same problem or how many times did you buy the winter pack to have gingerbread 2014?

I think it is a little strange that after 5 trials I don't have this pet. I have waited 1 year to have this pet, it's the only pet that i want and I was saving plats for this pet so I am getting desperate.

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2014, 12:08 PM
I heard that if you buy the pack 3+ times and not get that "rare" item in it, you can contact support and they will grant it to you for free. I am not sure if this rumor is true, but it is worth trying it.

Lililo
12-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi Level One,

Thank you so much for your answer, you save my day :) I will try!

Happy christmas

HeyitsTubs
12-17-2014, 12:40 PM
I heard that if you buy the pack 3+ times and not get that "rare" item in it, you can contact support and they will grant it to you for free. I am not sure if this rumor is true, but it is worth trying it.

oh wow! great! im in a similar situation. ill give that a go.

Caztori
12-17-2014, 01:52 PM
I bought about 8-10 packs and got all vanities + both rare pets.

Lililo
12-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Hi,

I contacted the support and they can not refund you because it's an exceptional event like christmas since it is only once a year.

But luckily I decided to give it a go again and I got the chance to get the pet of my dream.

Thank you for your help and your answers!

Rescind
12-18-2014, 02:03 AM
I got pretty luck I bought 7 packs. 4 red and 3 green and I got 2 coal balloons and 2 gingerbread pets