PDA

View Full Version : Curse in pvp

Primeblades
12-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Is curse still good in pvp? What additional skills should i unlock on the curse skill? There is a 15% damage reduction that i can unlock from the curse skill, is it wise to unlock that ability? Someone said that the 15% damage reduction was bad because it limited the damage that the enemy receives when they attack because their damage is reduced. Is that true? Thanks for the help

siddhant
12-17-2014, 02:42 PM
hmm upgrade all apart from damge reductuion that is what i do on my lvl15 twink dont know abt endgame build

Primeblades
12-18-2014, 12:57 AM
hmm upgrade all apart from damge reductuion that is what i do on my lvl15 twink dont know abt endgame build

Im gonna be twinking at level 26. Thanks for the help

Instanthumor
12-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Is curse still good in pvp? What additional skills should i unlock on the curse skill? There is a 15% damage reduction that i can unlock from the curse skill, is it wise to unlock that ability? Someone said that the 15% damage reduction was bad because it limited the damage that the enemy receives when they attack because their damage is reduced. Is that true? Thanks for the help

As far as twinking, Curse is a requirement for every mage. It sucks at endgame. The 15% damage reduction does not affect the damage output from Curse. I would go 3/5 Curse (last two upgrades), as skill points are extremely valuable at lower levels, especially for mages. Have fun twinking :) 26 was my favorite bracket!

Primeblades
12-18-2014, 11:31 AM
As far as twinking, Curse is a requirement for every mage. It sucks at endgame. The 15% damage reduction does not affect the damage output from Curse. I would go 3/5 Curse (last two upgrades), as skill points are extremely valuable at lower levels, especially for mages. Have fun twinking :) 26 was my favorite bracket!

Thanks, i already maxed all additional skills on the curse skill :/ also i noticed that the damage reduction was 10% not 15% D:

Robhawk
12-19-2014, 04:33 AM
At endgame nearly no good mage uses curse anymore. Even in clashs its not as good as it used to be. When i play vs a mage who uses curse he perhaps wins the first fight but with the same strat he will lose 80% of the following ones!
To tell you what the counter to a "vs curse mage" is -> charge gale and fly away till curse is gone ad then you have 2 attack skills vs his 1 while curse is on cooldown and thats mostly GG only some very lucky crits could help him there! :D

Primeblades
12-19-2014, 12:17 PM
At endgame nearly no good mage uses curse anymore. Even in clashs its not as good as it used to be. When i play vs a mage who uses curse he perhaps wins the first fight but with the same strat he will lose 80% of the following ones!
To tell you what the counter to a "vs curse mage" is -> charge gale and fly away till curse is gone ad then you have 2 attack skills vs his 1 while curse is on cooldown and thats mostly GG only some very lucky crits could help him there! :D

Yea thanks. Curse mages are not supposed to be good for 1v1, they are more of a clash build or support build right?

Instanthumor
12-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Yea thanks. Curse mages are not supposed to be good for 1v1, they are more of a clash build or support build right?

Correct.