PDA

View Full Version : Help needed buying weapon

Zestee
12-17-2014, 05:44 PM
I am getting close to having enough money for a mythic weapon or armour, yay! I'm assuming buying a weapon instead of armour is the first priority for a rogue?

So I'm looking at what's currently available in the auction.
There is the Ghoulish Blades of Force for $9m:

195.7dps
27 str, 59 dex, 16 int
4.47% crit
10% to apply diminishing crit buff, 35 dex buff, and shield

Then the twin razorbacks of force for $3.75m

170.9 dps
25 str, 53 dex, 16 int
4.12% crit strikes 2 enemies
Chance to reduce enemy crit 10% to apply diinishing crit buff, 35 dex buff, and shield

Almost a third of the price, is that extra 25dps worth an extra $5.25M?

The there is the Arcan weapon, Blackbeards nefarious hooks for $4.95m
150.1 dps
21 str, 43 dex, 21 int
2.37% crit chance to proc -15% armour, -20% move speed and bleed, can jump to nearby targets.

Now it's fair to say I don't understand a lot of that, but is the difference between arcane and mythic simply that the specs are often better on Arcane? I'm confused about which of these three is the best to buy.

Dvsk
12-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Well, for an endgame person (max level) every dmg/dps counts, therefore I would say yes that it is important even if it is an extra 25dps.
Now the arcane is pretty much useless for level 41 as it is a lvl 26 weapon, and rouges as of yet don't have a level 36 arcane weapon.
I wound from your list recommend the 1st blade, ghoulish blades of force. However if you want to spent considerably less money, then twin razorbacks are also great too.
In my preference I would actually get elondrian bow, if you want you can look into it :)

Zestee
12-18-2014, 07:33 PM
Does it matter that the arcane weapon is level 26, if the stats are still good?

No Elondiran bows for sale, but from memory aren't they around $20m? I've no idea how people make that much money, do they buy it with platinum?