PDA

View Full Version : when can we have tradeable 36 myths?

radagan
12-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Really they should be tradeable now there are much better aemors like crystals and even event gears works on them thanks!

Energizeric
12-18-2014, 02:50 PM
It's an impossibility for a couple of reasons...

1) The market would become flooded with them, and prices would drop way down to almost nothing as there are not that many buyers who would want to buy them.

2) Because of this, the price on the level 26 helms and level 31 armors would also drop to almost nothing, so people would get annoyed if they looted one from a locked crate.

3) Because there is an achievement for crafting/upgrading the mythic armor and helm, they cannot be removed from locked crates or else new players would not be able to get this achievement.

For those reasons, it's better left untradable.

Artoholics
12-18-2014, 03:07 PM
It's an impossibility for a couple of reasons...

1) The market would become flooded with them, and prices would drop way down to almost nothing as there are not that many buyers who would want to buy them.

2) Because of this, the price on the level 26 helms and level 31 armors would also drop to almost nothing, so people would get annoyed if they looted one from a locked crate.

3) Because there is an achievement for crafting/upgrading the mythic armor and helm, they cannot be removed from locked crates or else new players would not be able to get this achievement.

For those reasons, it's better left untradable.
True...lol and it would be quite senceless to make them tradeble

Ebezaanec
12-18-2014, 04:40 PM
Why do people always want compensation for buying gear they have thoroughly used for months?

SacredKnight
12-18-2014, 08:13 PM
No. Just No.

Xeusx
12-18-2014, 09:15 PM
Just. NO.

Nesox
12-18-2014, 11:16 PM
We were told when they were released that they would never be tradable. For most of us the inevitable depreciation to zero was still slow enough to make them a worthwile investment. All gear will depreciate.

Raselph
12-20-2014, 09:10 AM
What happens when this get implied?

Effects:

1) first ppl will sell them after update.

2) prices decrease like anything and the old version mythics would become null, people wouldn't care to buy them since upg are TRADEABLE.

3) prices soon go down to less than 100k.

4) everyone angry, search person who gave this idea.

5) found it's radagan. AL hunts rad down.

6) boom radagan is dead

Happy reading :D

kinzmet
12-20-2014, 10:41 AM
For me, it would be great if the up coming level41 mythic helm and armor will be upgraded from the level 36 set. They just have to incorporate lootable things like shard, fossil, essense or whatever to be able to upgrade to new set. That way market will not be flooded instead the mythic gears will retain or slightly increase in price and still make a dollar from it.

Neutrone
12-20-2014, 11:32 AM
For me, it would be great if the up coming level41 mythic helm and armor will be upgraded from the level 36 set. They just have to incorporate lootable things like shard, fossil, essense or whatever to be able to upgrade to new set. That way market will not be flooded instead the mythic gears will retain or slightly increase in price and still make a dollar from it.
Hold up....there's an upcoming 41 mythic helm and armour?

kinzmet
12-21-2014, 04:21 AM
Hold up....there's an upcoming 41 mythic helm and armour?

Nope, no announcement as far as I know. Sorry :D

But if ever they will release the new mythic armor and helm for level 41, It would be nice if the level 36 will be used as crafting ingredient rather than brewing a new set inside locked crates.

Neutrone
12-21-2014, 04:38 AM
Nope, no announcement as far as I know. Sorry :D

But if ever they will release the new mythic armor and helm for level 41, It would be nice if the level 36 will be used as crafting ingredient rather than brewing a new set inside locked crates.
I agree with you there