PDA

View Full Version : What's next for Arcane Legends?

Avaree
12-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Many of us would like to know what to expect for early 2015. Any type of a producer's letter for December? Will we see an expansion in the first quarter?

Thanks,
Ava

Justg
12-18-2014, 02:49 PM
We're working on our Q1 roadmap right now, expect to see more about our plans early next year.

Psychologist
12-18-2014, 02:51 PM
We're working on our Q1 roadmap right now, expect to see more about our plans early next year.

Sounds awesome!

Schnitzel
12-18-2014, 05:34 PM

Just wondering,
whats Q1?

Ebezaanec
12-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Just wondering,
whats Q1?

12 month year divided into quarters.

Q1 = January, February, March
Q2 = April, May, June
Q3 = July, August, September
Q4 = October, November, December

NotYoCookiez
12-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Arcane Legends 2 please

octavos
12-18-2014, 06:25 PM
12 month year divided into quarters.

Q1 = January, February, March----Valentines...St.pattys day
Q2 = April, May, June------april fools..(Vanity maybe) Goblin event
Q3 = July, August, September---4th of july...Ursoth event
Q4 = October, November, December

Here are the events they just setup (with energy of course)..i'm guessing....just maybe..these will return..and please quote me XD.

Q1 = January, February, March--------Valentines...St.pattys day
Q2 = April, May, June-------------------April fools..(Vanity maybe) Goblin event
Q3 = July, August, September---------4th of july...Ursoth event
Q4 = October, November, December...Halloween event...skipped thanksgiving..and Winter event

your welcome, your whole year mapped out just for you guys...everything I just mentioned...items will return..and most likely re-colored..so yea..don't be shocked.

Xeusx
12-18-2014, 09:27 PM
I'm expecting new expansion and mage's buff on their Q1.

mlb2005
12-18-2014, 09:30 PM
If they raise the level cap I hope they give us a new place to level. Wt4 is getting old.

Psychologist
12-18-2014, 09:52 PM
If they raise the level cap I hope they give us a new place to level. Wt4 is getting old.

It is, but I personally still enjoy it. :) it gives you many kills pretty fast!

Newcomx
12-18-2014, 10:07 PM
I'm expecting new level cap...

Spellcheck
12-18-2014, 10:22 PM
I'm expecting a new pvp map/ pvp gamemode!

Hopefully they're making one soon!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dogma
12-19-2014, 12:04 AM
It'd be cool if they made a Watcher's Mine (if the rooks dug a mine in the watchers tombs to make a new level) that would have a different look than the tombs but still have the same enemies. Im sick of seeing the same old recycled CTF map

siddhant
12-19-2014, 12:13 AM
i will like to see some expansion in pvp and mage buff apart from pve maps

Dogma
12-19-2014, 12:28 AM
They need something actually new for everyone (not just end-gamers). That jorian guy (or whatever his name is) is still lying dead in Windmoore Tavern after over 2 years...

Primeblades
12-19-2014, 01:28 AM
i will like to see some expansion in pvp and mage buff apart from pve maps

Good man! Mage needs buff, we should get our ice ability back!!! Breeze is a better pet than us, atleast his freeze ability works.

Concerning new expansion for pvp, i hope to see a new pvp map or something. Maybe a new game mode like king of the hill, juggernaut, or oddball.

Puppys
12-19-2014, 02:09 AM
They need something actually new for everyone (not just end-gamers). That jorian guy (or whatever his name is) is still lying dead in Windmoore Tavern after over 2 years...

Johan* <3

Bananaguard
12-19-2014, 05:13 AM
wuts next? prolly dey will release "Rouge Legends"

BaronB
12-19-2014, 07:43 AM
Ivr heard next year there brining out a noble stead for the wars to ride so they become more knight like with a javalin as new arcane weapon.

Rogues I hear are getting camouflage vanities so if they stand still in a map for 5secs they turn invisible untill they are hit but auto aim dosnt work during invisibility but they get arcane poison darts to fire when cant be seen.

N mages well... we get rough end of the stick with a tux n rounded top hat like oddjob from the bond movies. .. however we do also get new golden arcane gun. .. yes that means 1 shot kills to anyone with any armor or health... just shame takes 10sec cool down before firing anothrr shot =\

But thats what I heard is due for the classes nrxt year ^^

Puppys
12-19-2014, 07:47 AM
Ivr heard next year there brining out a noble stead for the wars to ride so they become more knight like with a javalin as new arcane weapon.

Rogues I hear are getting camouflage vanities so if they stand still in a map for 5secs they turn invisible untill they are hit but auto aim dosnt work during invisibility but they get arcane poison darts to fire when cant be seen.

N mages well... we get rough end of the stick with a tux n rounded top hat like oddjob from the bond movies. .. however we do also get new golden arcane gun. .. yes that means 1 shot kills to anyone with any armor or health... just shame takes 10sec cool down before firing anothrr shot =\

Lmao

Spell
12-19-2014, 09:46 AM

Plz share what u are puffing on ty xD

Pollata1246
12-19-2014, 10:22 AM
I am expecting mage buff, lvl cap, new expansion, breeze nerf, necro bubuff, scorch buff, etc

Puppys
12-19-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm expecting less bugs and more server stability. That's all.

hp13131
12-19-2014, 10:42 AM
New expansion reopen nordr mines for leveling?

xutreuqux
12-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Hey wheres the mage buff? Ive heard a dev sayin they r bz with planar and xmas event atm n will do mage buff soon but theyre done but i dont see buff

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 11:02 AM
The only things i expect is new pvp and that the dmg boosts of pets counts again for rogue... (for example the 10% dmg of hammerjaw) [emoji19] [emoji6]

Dex Scene
12-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Here are the events they just setup (with energy of course)..i'm guessing....just maybe..these will return..and please quote me XD.

Q1 = January, February, March--------Valentines...St.pattys day
Q2 = April, May, June-------------------April fools..(Vanity maybe) Goblin event
Q3 = July, August, September---------4th of july...Ursoth event
Q4 = October, November, December...Halloween event...skipped thanksgiving..and Winter event

your welcome, your whole year mapped out just for you guys...everything I just mentioned...items will return..and most likely re-colored..so yea..don't be shocked.
Are you sure about goblin events?
they said goblin event was a test event and wont ever come back!

BaronB
12-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Plz share what u are puffing on ty xD
I only share love ;)

But come on dont tell me a golden gun for mage wouldnt be baller xD
Maybe even gokden eye theme comes up each time u get a kill xD

octavos
12-19-2014, 05:06 PM
Are you sure about goblin events?
they said goblin event was a test event and wont ever come back!

are you sure?..that things made wont be re-used..because i've been here long enough to know thats pretty darn good educated guess XD

Qamr
12-19-2014, 09:38 PM
I think. in matter of fact I hope.
Fixing the skill system specially the Glitches, all of them.
New extension and higher level cap + Fifth skill button.
1vs.1 pvp arena with the ability to invite specific player to challenge you on it.
Totally more creative event games, vanities, pets, etc. I wanna forget that recolor style.
New arcane weapons or armor half crafted (not just looted from crates i mean)

Dex Scene
12-20-2014, 01:09 AM
are you sure?..that things made wont be re-used..because i've been here long enough to know thats pretty darn good educated guess XD
I didn't say things won't be reused. I said only for goblin event as that was not an event actually, that was test event for ursoath if i remember correctly!!

Raselph
12-20-2014, 02:27 AM
STS can we have a New MYTHIC RING(lv41?)...it was nice getting the new myth pendant though...? We got a lot of weps now. Srry if someone has already posted this.

Artoholics
12-20-2014, 07:54 AM
New expansion reopen nordr mines for leveling?
Nordr mines never were for leveling lol....

kingxxian
12-20-2014, 09:07 AM
im expecting free event not energy event on february and arcane pet for leaderboard winners :)

Museclown
12-20-2014, 09:09 AM
I'm expecting new level cap...
That would be great

mightymynk
12-20-2014, 10:05 AM
If new cap come release mythic fr it immediately. Releasing mythic 4 months after expansion and then releasing recolours so fast make it all boring

siddhant
12-20-2014, 01:26 PM
i want sts to improve pvp first before bringing new lvl cap ty

mlb2005
12-20-2014, 01:34 PM
i want sts to improve pvp first before bringing new lvl cap ty

Why wait for "improving" pvp? It would never happen since there will always be a need for improving pvp. In all my years of playing mmos one thing has always stood true....pvp'ers will never be happy.

Artoholics
12-20-2014, 01:55 PM
Why wait for "improving" pvp? It would never happen since there will always be a need for improving pvp. In all my years of playing mmos one thing has always stood true....pvp'ers will never be happy.
I was happy PvP player...then Breeze came

nevercan
12-20-2014, 02:25 PM
What wil happen in arcane legendes?

Mage buf mage nerf breeze nerf new mythc wepons even more mythc wepons bla bla bla nothing good

siddhant
12-20-2014, 02:56 PM
pvpers will nevr be happy lol u merchers earn money because of us u guys are getting 3m of breeze due to pvp no one wanna buy that lizard for pve so stop saying "pvp players never be happy" ty

mightymynk
12-21-2014, 12:50 AM
pvpers will nevr be happy lol u merchers earn money because of us u guys are getting 3m of breeze due to pvp no one wanna buy that lizard for pve so stop saying "pvp players never be happy" ty
Well how is merching and pvpers being happy related :/ there r always sm people who r happy and sm who r not ;)