PDA

View Full Version : 5 Year vanity!!

xxkilsxx
12-18-2014, 03:24 PM
hey guys i think that this is very imprint for old players we really need some kind of 5 year vanity to show that we been with sts from the start founders kinda does this but NOO something new lets see what you guys think?

LEVEL ONE
12-18-2014, 06:34 PM
The easiest way to distinguish between a real and a fake founder is to ask him what color the ground used to be in forest haven.

CrimsonTider
12-18-2014, 06:47 PM
The easiest way to distinguish between a real and a fake founder is to ask him what color the ground used to be in forest haven.

Easy now. Old age can cause one to "struggle" to remember things. I barely remember what it was like to run around FH1 and kill the limitless number of respawning zombies.

LEVEL ONE
12-18-2014, 07:35 PM
Easy now. Old age can cause one to "struggle" to remember things. I barely remember what it was like to run around FH1 and kill the limitless number of respawning zombies.

I could still probably draw a map of that place, we used to farm there for kills at level one a lot. But I was talking about the towne. Anyone who spent at least a week or two playing the game back then would remember what color the ground in the only towne looked like.

*that whole "re-discover Alterra FH revamp" happened way later than the FH towne revamp though.

KingFu
12-18-2014, 07:49 PM
I could still probably draw a map of that place, we used to farm there for kills at level one a lot. But I was talking about the towne. Anyone who spent at least a week or two playing the game back then would remember what color the ground in the only towne looked like.

*that whole "re-discover Alterra FH revamp" happened way later than the FH towne revamp though.

The floor color change came in 1.4 with the whole graphics revamp. Took away bobble head elf and cool looking jeweled bows too.

Also, anyone who's seen screenshots could potentially answer the questioning correctly, so not quite effective.

LEVEL ONE
12-18-2014, 08:07 PM
The floor color change came in 1.4 with the whole graphics revamp. Took away bobble head elf and cool looking jeweled bows too.

Also, anyone who's seen screenshots could potentially answer the questioning correctly, so not quite effective.

Also took away that amazing warlord armor appearance and added the hat graphics.

And yes, I agree. Anyone can look that up. But if he does not know the answer it is pretty apparent that he did not really play back then. But it is still one of the best methods I could find. Any other ideas?

HeyitsTubs
12-19-2014, 08:49 AM
what should the 5 year reward be?

KingFu
12-19-2014, 10:30 AM
what should the 5 year reward be?

Purple hooch hat!!

HeyitsTubs
12-19-2014, 11:27 AM
Purple hooch hat!!

meh,,, yur kidding right :P?

KingFu
12-19-2014, 12:35 PM

I am Meh and I am srs

LEVEL ONE
12-19-2014, 12:59 PM

Being subtle is the highest level of badass one can reach.

KingFu
12-19-2014, 02:53 PM
Mb the purple hooch hat can have a big number 5 on it!!

With a candle on top!!

With fireworks coming out of it!!

Seoratrek
12-19-2014, 08:01 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to close this thread now as it is resulting in non-constructive discussion.