View Full Version : Snowman Disguise vs Snowman Helmet

humblebear
12-19-2014, 02:47 AM
Hi, here may be dumb question. Is snowman disguise same as snowman helmet? I looked up google but found only snowman helmet picture. If they are different can anyone please post snowman disguise picture. I think snowman helmet will be available on Deal of the Day this week and how can I get snowman disguise?

Thanks in advance!

LEVEL ONE
12-19-2014, 05:01 AM
The Snowman Helmet was a quest reward on the first winterfest event and it also occasionally shows up in Deal of the Day. The Snowman Disguise can be obtained from one of those packs in the platinum store. The only difference between them is that the disguise gives no armor, while the helmet gives 1.

Caztori
12-19-2014, 06:34 AM
So there is even one more of the same model, but different name? Frosty Nog' is exactly the same as Snowman Disquise other than the name.

LEVEL ONE
12-19-2014, 06:36 AM
So there is even one more of the same model, but different name? Frosty Nog' is exactly the same as Snowman Disquise other than the name.

Yes, and the item description is different.

HeyitsTubs
12-19-2014, 08:11 AM
also the snowman helm (the one obtained through quest) is slightly bulkier

synfullmagic_23110
12-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Pic of them both just to see the small difference?
This got me curios

HeyitsTubs
12-19-2014, 12:02 PM
I dont really know how to post screenshots, however here is a video showcasing the snowman helmet (+1 armour) and a google pic showing the snowman disguise. It isnt very clear to see since the angles arent the same, however you can see a difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwmqNIxWAcI (for snowman helm)

http://i.cubeupload.com/2s7vUt.png (snowman disguise)

Snowman disguise is slightly skinier.

LEVEL ONE
12-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Ever considered the possibility that this is because the vanity is on a different class? Provide a picture where it's on the same class, same angle and the same animation pose.

Maybe your eyes just got fatter this year.

Pancakepanic
12-19-2014, 05:43 PM
The Snowman Helmet was a quest reward on the first winterfest event and it also occasionally shows up in Deal of the Day. The Snowman Disguise can be obtained from one of those packs in the platinum store. The only difference between them is that the disguise gives no armor, while the helmet gives 1.

How often does the helmet appear in DotD? I have never seen it.

Rescind
12-19-2014, 08:09 PM
How often does the helmet appear in DotD? I have never seen it.

The dotd cycle has been stuck on last year's Christmas cycle.

Sheugokin
12-19-2014, 08:59 PM
The dotd cycle has been stuck on last year's Christmas cycle.

That just shows the pure laziness of the devs to at least get it "un-stuck"

humblebear
12-20-2014, 04:10 AM
Hi I finally bought winter wonderland vanity hat pack and got snowman disguise. Thank you all.

Rescind
12-20-2014, 04:26 AM
That just shows the pure laziness of the devs to at least get it "un-stuck"

I want my damn polly parrots

fullcopper
12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Cool