PDA

View Full Version : Crafting helm from the fallen prince

Xavrod
02-15-2011, 05:36 AM
Do someone know what are the stats of the crafted STR helm from the fallen prince.
If yes can you write them plz?!

P.S.:As I know, if you are not lvl 56,there are 4 quests that cant be completed. Can you tell me more about theses quests?!

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 05:42 AM
The crown stats are exactly like the 55 crafted helm stats, but with 2 more armor.

1. Defeat golden fever.
2. Defeat King and Queen
(these two might be chance quests since on the first golden fever, i didn't complete it)
3. Kill 75 bandits.

Done. :)

Xavrod
02-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Ok thx for precisions

ifrowe
03-06-2011, 10:45 AM
how do i craft it after i have all of the quests? says I have all of the items, but no option to craft

Echelong
03-06-2011, 10:48 AM
The crown stats are exactly like the 55 crafted helm stats, but with 2 more armor.

1. Defeat golden fever.
2. Defeat King and Queen
(these two might be chance quests since on the first golden fever, i didn't complete it)
3. Kill 75 bandits.

Done. :)

For golden fever you need to clear the whole stage in order to get the quest done. Not sure if its a bug but I got the quest turn in message after I cleared the last mobs on the first left hallway.

how do i craft it after i have all of the quests? says I have all of the items, but no option to craft

Talk to the fallen prince he will let you chose.

ifrowe
03-06-2011, 11:15 AM
OK. Just figured out I have to UNEQUIP Dingy Crown of Persistence before being able to craft. woops.