PDA

View Full Version : Other mmos

Ssneakykills
12-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Hey,

I'm looking for a new mmo to play I've played pocket legends, arcane legends and o&c. Any other mmos I should try out?

Thanks

LEVEL ONE
12-19-2014, 06:43 AM
If I was looking to get into a MMORPG I would give Albion Online a go.

CAK Vader
12-19-2014, 07:43 AM

Yay a new thing for me to try.
(Your frozen quotes just get better and better.)

Slant
12-19-2014, 07:48 AM
mobile or pc?
star legends if mobile
path of exile and warframe if pc

CAK Vader
12-19-2014, 03:36 PM
mobile or pc?
star legends if mobile
path of exile and warframe if pc
Yup, star legends is the only MMO I seen that gives joy to my inner sci-fi nerd.

Ssneakykills
12-20-2014, 10:01 AM

Is it out yet? Last time I looked it was in alpha or beta

LEVEL ONE
12-20-2014, 10:42 AM

It was just announced that the winter alpha stage is starting on January 26th. There have been earlier stages before though (like the summer alpha).

But we all know that there is much more to MMOs than just playing the game itself, especially if you are planning on being there for the long haul. The earlier you are there the better.

Ssneakykills
12-20-2014, 11:15 AM
It was just announced that the winter alpha stage is starting on January 26th. There have been earlier stages before though (like the summer alpha).

But we all know that there is much more to MMOs than just playing the game itself, especially if you are planning on being there for the long haul. The earlier you are there the better.

Doesn't it cost to play alpha?

Ssneakykills
12-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Ok just read it, I've got a iPad but curious about what the latest iosmupdate has to be for example has to be ios 7 to play etc

LEVEL ONE
12-20-2014, 11:41 AM
Doesn't it cost to play alpha?

Yes, unless you get an access key in a promotional giveaway.

Ok just read it, I've got a iPad but curious about what the latest iosmupdate has to be for example has to be ios 7 to play etc

That is all I could find.

iOS:
- 7 inch screen
- Apple A5 dual-core (2nd gen iPad or 1st gen iPad Mini)

Ssneakykills
12-20-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm still using an iPad 1 looks like I'll be saving for a new iPad lol

Aveea
12-20-2014, 03:49 PM
It does cost. But you can get in as a founder for as low as 29 bucks. That gets you exclusive items and gold that you dont lose. It all comes back with each test. I had a blast last test and can't wait for the next. We had a nice little group from pl on there last time too :D Another thing I love about Albion is how immersed the devs are. There will be a lot of player suggestions implemented this test.

CAK Vader
12-20-2014, 05:29 PM
I'm still using an iPad 1 looks like I'll be saving for a new iPad lol

LOL same with me until last year

Zojak
12-20-2014, 07:37 PM

mmm looks good, may drop the 99$ on the biggest founder pack

Ssneakykills
12-21-2014, 02:57 PM
It does cost. But you can get in as a founder for as low as 29 bucks. That gets you exclusive items and gold that you dont lose. It all comes back with each test. I had a blast last test and can't wait for the next. We had a nice little group from pl on there last time too :D Another thing I love about Albion is how immersed the devs are. There will be a lot of player suggestions implemented this test.

Once the tests are all done will it cost to play the game once it's fully running?

LEVEL ONE
12-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Once the tests are all done will it cost to play the game once it's fully running?

Sadly, no. It will be free to play.

Aveea
12-21-2014, 10:24 PM
There will be a premium access option. I have no idea what the cost will be. Legendary founders get premium accounts for 90 days.

Ssneakykills
12-22-2014, 05:31 PM
There will be a premium access option. I have no idea what the cost will be. Legendary founders get premium accounts for 90 days.

Once you buy the founders will that stay with your account til the game comes out fully?

LEVEL ONE
12-22-2014, 06:01 PM
Once you buy the founders will that stay with your account til the game comes out fully?

Yes. However that explorer gear can be looted from you, if I understood correctly.

Aveea
12-22-2014, 10:15 PM
Its def not a carebear game. Yes your founders gear can be looted off you. To avoid this, keep those special items in a safe zone. No one is gonna run into a red zone wearing founders gear. Its just for looks anyway. Also your founders icon is forever. I put my founders certificate up in my house. My telescope as well. Oh ya founders also get an awesome new house this test. * houses hold mini stash chests and furniture you craft or buy. Each piece gives you a special buff before farming or battle.:P

Hioarasi
12-23-2014, 11:09 PM
My friend was telling me about kritika or kiritika something like that he says it's pretty good but I haven't checked it out yet