PDA

View Full Version : Is there really any need....

Zipponator
02-15-2011, 06:33 AM
[SIZE="4"]Well here is another pvp nasty as i call em. Im getting pretty sick of these abusive players when there is no point for it. Basically i was pvping this guy called Kezako and i kept beating him. He could have just asked for help instaed he decides to get nasty.... He starts by calling me a noob and more silly insults that are quite sad and annoying ( he didnt mean it in a humerous gesture). I put up with him for awhile until he just sealed it with booting me and saying what he said in the pic below. Im just tired of seeing people act like this and think that if they decide to say something like that then they might aswell be saying it to everyone.. sry forgot other pics. P.S he mispelt because he was typing fast due to i was about to kill him .....[SIZE]

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/Thunderslam/zippo-1.png

Survivorfan
02-15-2011, 06:39 AM
[SIZE="4"]Well here is another pvp nasty as i call em. Im getting pretty sick of these abusive players when there is no point for it. Basically i was pvping this guy called Kezako and i kept beating him. He could have just asked for help instaed he decides to get nasty.... He starts by calling me a noob and more silly insults that are quite sad and annoying ( he didnt mean it in a humerous gesture). I put up with him for awhile until he just sealed it with booting me and saying what he said in the pic below. Im just tired of seeing people act like this and think that if they decide to say something like that then they might aswell be saying it to everyone.. sry forgot other pics[SIZE]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/Thunderslam/zippo.png
I hate that too. If you want it size four, put a slash in the last SIZE:[(/)SIZE]
Cant show you it without parentheses because it then uses it for me

Zipponator
02-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Ok thanks alot survivor fan think it worked :)

StompArtist
02-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Report the guy... he could be saying things like that to a 10 years old player. Highly inappropriate language for this kind of game and should not be tolerated at any time.

BeefyMeat
02-15-2011, 09:23 AM
To call you a fuguer is one thing....but a motter fuguer is too much!!1

Seriously, stop being soft and brush it off.

Zipponator
02-15-2011, 06:03 PM
I dont exactly understand whos side your on. Just like stompartist said he could say it to kids , it didnt bother me.